+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LANDED IN CANADA; CLASSES STARTED; NOW ITS GIVE BACK TIME

sweet jelly

Dec 17, 2010
Thank you dubaitoronto!

If there's numerous projects and assignment, how could you work on and off campus.
Are you working as of the moment? Do you have plan to work off campus?
Can we manage to work and at the same time study?

worldofsanal023

Star Member
Nov 26, 2012
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ dubaitoronto

man u r doing an awesome job by providing information to others...this will really help them to prepare their application and even further...Grt Job !!

dubaitotoronto

Star Member
Oct 28, 2011
To Sweet Jelly & Nandini

Its not not that we cannot work while studying, even in my class there are many students who work. We shud know how to manage our time.

Consider this

In first semester there are total 7 subjects:

Only 4 days class in a week (Monday - Thursday), 2 subjects per day, normally class timings are 11AM - 2PM and 3PM - 6PM. All these are encouraging facts for those who want to work.

I think if you are good at time management and find a work near your college or near your residence then there wont be any issues working. Now I am learning time management techniques then I will start working.

To Sanal:

Thanks Sanal. I have benefited from other peoples efforts, now its my turn to give back, I am glad if any of the information from me helped you a bit.

BEST REGARDS,

Vinod

aamro1992

Jul 10, 2011
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
14-March-2017
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waived
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
05-June-2017
LANDED..........
01-Sep-2017
sweet jelly said:
Thank you dubaitoronto!

If there's numerous projects and assignment, how could you work on and off campus.
Are you working as of the moment? Do you have plan to work off campus?
Can we manage to work and at the same time study?
In first year, its extremely difficult as you get used to Canada and university. You will get comfortable once you enter second year.

dubaitotoronto

Star Member
Oct 28, 2011
To Kaur Randhay:

I do not find the studies here difficult or tough but its not like how I studied in India.

What I used to do in India was like this, the whole year enjoy with friends and then last one month before the exam just studied the important portions in text books by taking previous years question papers, wrote the exams and always passed with an average marks. That system not gonna work here.

Here we should sit and do all the assignments and projects since the beginning. IT IS NOT AT ALL TOUGH OR DIFFICULT, just need our time.

Vinod

sani014

Star Member
Feb 17, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@dubaitotoronto
How did you submit your work experience certificates?
Did you also have to submit your income tax returns and pay slip forms?
How did the embassy verify the work experience documents?

worldofsanal023

Star Member
Nov 26, 2012
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Vinod..

Yes a lot of things helped me to know about the education system in Canada and the the work arounds..Bt u know i have applied twice and got rejections twice..I really wish to come to Canada and study and earn a global exposure and a better future but lucks not supporting me...

faridshariff

Feb 2, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi dubai bhai
please tell me what kind of job do you get on campus, appx minimum wage & how difficult is to get an on campus job?

kangaroo16

Feb 6, 2013
Hi guys! I see some of you enrolled postgraduate Wireless networking. I am very interested in that program but the problem is that I can't get any info on program besides official website and I would really like to get some firsthand info from someone enrolled there and who has real info from battlefield .

How good is program? Is it worth to give such amount of money (also international student)? Is there emphasis on learning and can you really learn the stuff? How tough it is? How good are profesors? What is the workload etc...? Would really appreciate if someone could provide me with some info because it's a kind of hurry!

Cheers!

aman321

Star Member
Jan 18, 2013
@ dubaitotoronto
How did you submit your work experience certificates?
Did you also have to submit your income tax returns and pay slip forms?
How did the embassy verify the work experience documents?

dubaitotoronto

Star Member
Oct 28, 2011
To Sanal:

Dont give up. Try till you win. In this forum I have read about people who got rejected even 3 times then got visa in the 4th attempt. You can search and read those posts.

This time male your application really credible and genuine. Prepare a strong study plan. If you want I can send you my study plan if you give me your email ID. Arrange all documents for better credibility.

THIS TIME YOU ARE GOING TO GET THE VISA. ALL THE BEST

To Farid Shariff

Abhi Toronto bhai hai bhai.

In on campus we may get jobs as peer tutor, peer note takers, library assistants, book store helps, front desk help, coffee shops or cafeteria help etc...

They will pay $10.25 - $16

Its note that difficult to get on campus jobs, but there are not many openings available

To Kangaroo16

I have heard that wireless networking is a good course. There are many people in this forum who got visa for that program. Please find them and contact them.

To aman & sani.

I had my experience certificates from all the employers.

I submitted them along with my visa application.

I did not provide income tax returns because I was working in UAE. There is no tax system in UAE

I think embassy will not verify the experience documents ( They dont ask for such documents, it is we who are providing those documents to make our application strong. But if we make any fake documents they will easily recognize that because they are well experienced and see thousands of documents)

BEST OF LUCK TO ALL

Vinod

poovannact

Star Member
Dec 6, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-02-2013
IELTS Request
Waived
File Transfer...
05-02-2013
Med's Request
11/02/2013
Med's Done....
16/02/2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
28/02/2013
LANDED..........
06/05/2013
Does having high cholesterol will cause hindrance to the visa. I got privately examined in a famous hospital. My BP is normal (120/80) Chest x ray normal. blood Sugar level is normal. Urine sugar normal. But I'm having cholesterol. Does it affect my chances. I'm scared now abt the visa