+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LANDED IN CANADA; CLASSES STARTED; NOW ITS GIVE BACK TIME

manukalsi42

Mar 16, 2014
helloo frnds

i want to apply for jan 2015 for M.Eng in electrical in universities

my previous score ielts is 6.5 overall and btech overall is 67.72%

i have given the ielts exam again and result will be out by 15 aug

please tell me which uni can i apply for now and also that whether i can ask for conditional offer letter without ielts if possible

zest1983

Jul 21, 2016
Hi dubaitotoronto

Can you please help me out with this situation.

I have received a offer letter from Thompson River University for PBD in marketing.
I have got a experience of 8 years in Digital Marketing. I have completed my B.Tech in IT in 2007 with multiple carry over papers.

My IELTS score is overall 6.5 with Listening 5.5, Reading & Speaking 7, Writing 6.5. The university is offering a Extra English language course because I have received a 5.5 in listening. But the University person told me that it should not be a problem for Visa as the VISA requirement is 6 overall with no band less than 5.5.
My funds will be supported by a Bank Loan and with the help of my father. I am married and have a child. I am not planning to take them with me on dependent VISA.

How is my chance of applying for a Visa this January 2017. What key things should I consider? Any help will be appreciated greatly.

drnadiaj

Star Member
Aug 19, 2016
i am confuse on one thing ,as i am a dentist i apply in dental hygiene degree not directly into master program of dentistry ,it is because i am currently employee in same hygienist work and also research paper work for the lower socioeconomic status of ppl here have several problem in this oral worsen condition ,but vo may think that why to do hygiene which is not the biggest master program what should i give him the reason , is it ok if i write that i was graduated in 2009 and since then i was doing job and good experience but for post grad education there is a gap and to strong my c.v i want to to do this degree first to enter in a master program ,as master have only 2-3 seats and they prefer usually those who have canadian degrees or relevant studies inside Canada) OR should i write that this degree and field is manageable with my family here in my home country as i have other responsibilities to do so?? can some one give any opinion ?