Mar 13, 2019
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KVO
App. Filed.......
07-10-2019
Good morning guys! Can someone let me know what would be the circumstances that would lead to an interview for the PA, and the request of additional documents if everything was sent in with the application? I am just trying to understand what the VO is looking to see, so that I can gather everything I need.

Fowl

Star Member
Jun 7, 2018
Good morning guys! Can someone let me know what would be the circumstances that would lead to an interview for the PA, and the request of additional documents if everything was sent in with the application? I am just trying to understand what the VO is looking to see, so that I can gather everything I need.
So, it seems as if this is a relationship interview and not a landing interview as they would ask for u to bring along passports

Fowl

Star Member
Jun 7, 2018
In that case you need to take along more pic,showing you out together , utilities receipts with both names on , any gifts bought for one another , I went through the relationship interview n was question separately so no worries once u are in a genuine relationship u won't have no itch there, because u will both be on the same page, even if u are separated u would be saying the same thing. Good luck

PWILLY

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KVO
App. Filed.......
07-10-2019
Thanks guys, as I mentioned before I planned on submitting the application in June when my husband comes for vacation. We have quite a bit of supporting documentations already, just don't want to be missing anything.

Agman

Jan 5, 2019
So if you haven't submitted yet no need worry about that. Inland interview and outland interviews are different .

If you plan to submit inland just ensure you have all the documents on the checklist on that sheet but your husband will still have to attend an inland inteview nothing you can do to prevent that.

If your husband is applying outland follow outland checklist for proof needed and there may be a chance they just request PPR but more often than not they say interview butbit's really just a chance for you to bring passport and they ask informal questions. If it's really a relationship inteview they will be very specific and not a very vague statement at the bottom of the letter.

Since your question is to prepare long and short of it you cannot prevent an inteview no matter how well you prepare as it's based on who gets your file but follow checklist to a T and that means your app will not be returned.

Best of luck in June .

Remember if you apply outland and your husband is here he needs to do biometrics in another country other than Canada ana if inteview he would need to go home. Medicals are also cheaper in Jamaica than in Canada so factor that into your cost as well.

PWILLY

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KVO
App. Filed.......
07-10-2019
So if you haven't submitted yet no need worry about that. Inland interview and outland interviews are different .

If you plan to submit inland just ensure you have all the documents on the checklist on that sheet but your husband will still have to attend an inland inteview nothing you can do to prevent that.

If your husband is applying outland follow outland checklist for proof needed and there may be a chance they just request PPR but more often than not they say interview butbit's really just a chance for you to bring passport and they ask informal questions. If it's really a relationship inteview they will be very specific and not a very vague statement at the bottom of the letter.

Since your question is to prepare long and short of it you cannot prevent an inteview no matter how well you prepare as it's based on who gets your file but follow checklist to a T and that means your app will not be returned.

Best of luck in June .

Remember if you apply outland and your husband is here he needs to do biometrics in another country other than Canada ana if inteview he would need to go home. Medicals are also cheaper in Jamaica than in Canada so factor that into your cost as well.

Thank you so much. I will be submitting as outbound, he has to finish his assignment, which is not before next August as he is in the Army. Regarding the biometrics is this different from the ones they do to issue the regular visitors visa?

Agman

Jan 5, 2019
Biometrics is fingerprint and pictures.

Make sure your husband submit his military booklet for his time there as they need that.

So why dont you submit it while he is in Jamaica and start your process because as I said outland if he needs interview he still needs to go back

PWILLY

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KVO
App. Filed.......
07-10-2019
Biometrics is fingerprint and pictures.

Make sure your husband submit his military booklet for his time there as they need that.

So why dont you submit it while he is in Jamaica and start your process because as I said outland if he needs interview he still needs to go back
No, he is just coming to visit for 3weeks and then go back, thanks for the info regarding the booklet too

mprogams

Feb 11, 2018
Hey Guys,
I just got my PPR and i am prepping to submit my passports through the VSA at haining road DHL.
I have a question about the RPRF.
When i made my first payments i did for both the RPRF and GPF at the same time so i have only one receipt valuing $2080 Cad.
Can i submit this one receipt, will they understand that payments include the RPRF and GPF ?

Reactions: PWILLY

PWILLY

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KVO
App. Filed.......
07-10-2019
Hey Guys,
I just got my PPR and i am prepping to submit my passports through the VSA at haining road DHL.
When i made my first payments i did for both the RPRF and GPF at the same time so i have only one receipt valuing $2080 Cad.
Can i submit this one receipt, will they understand that payments include the RPRF and GPF ?
Congrats on the PPR!

Agman

Jan 5, 2019
Did they request proof of RPRF if not just send in passport with return envelope

Congratulations

Hey Guys,