Interview........
26-10-2017 and approved for PR
Passport Req..
28-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
December 2017
LANDED..........
16-01-2018
How long do they give to leave Jamaica after everything is finished?
He will get a temp one entry visa in his passport, it expires at the same time as his medical
So it depends when medical were done, ie medical done in january 2019 is good til January 2020

rach_yyz

Star Member
Feb 22, 2019
Forever. They say 3 to 15 weeks. Im on 17 weeks. No dependants, no criminal or military background
I noticed on our KVO tracker you have been waiting longer than typical since file transfer. My theory is those apps that were received early in the year have the longest wait with KVO (Jan/Feb applicants) Just about the point when they would start processing they need to put aside spousal apps and focus on the farm work and student visas. This is just my theory though watching the trends from earlier years! My guess is you are going to hear something end of aug or early Sept. :)

M3LSSV

Mar 4, 2019
Ontario
I noticed on our KVO tracker you have been waiting longer than typical since file transfer. My theory is those apps that were received early in the year have the longest wait with KVO (Jan/Feb applicants) Just about the point when they would start processing they need to put aside spousal apps and focus on the farm work and student visas. This is just my theory though watching the trends from earlier years! My guess is you are going to hear something end of aug or early Sept. :)
Yup I think you’re right, that’s the theory I’m working with too. I’m hoping we hear something September so I can have my husband here for thanksgiving at least. I’ll feel so bad for him if he gets here in the dead of winter lol

Reactions: rach_yyz

rach_yyz

Star Member
Feb 22, 2019
Yup I think you’re right, that’s the theory I’m working with too. I’m hoping we hear something September so I can have my husband here for thanksgiving at least. I’ll feel so bad for him if he gets here in the dead of winter lol
Right??? I swore last year was the last year I was going to have to shovel the driveway on my own lol.

Reactions: michyme and M3LSSV

Sarahannclarke5

Sep 19, 2018
Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
App. Filed.......
26-10-2018
Wow that is long. Is your medical completed.
Medical and biometrics were completed in march. I know someone else transferred the same day, her hubby had his interview in june. I think the farm workers and students is probably the reason its a bit longer. Our anniversary is in a week. Wish he could have been here.

Reactions: Lala123!!

Lala123!!

Jul 15, 2019
Can you put the link for the tracker, thanks.