+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***KINGSTON, JAMAICA **New Application**(as of Dec 7, 2016)***

Smyers

Jul 30, 2019
Hi everyone. I’m new to the forum. Started my process in May. My husband did his medical in Montego Bay and the doctor sent him the info sheet and is telling him to send it to IRCC but I don’t understand why. She said she is going to send it but he still should to let them know he did it. If this is true , how do I do that ?

Marcy1

Oct 28, 2018
Hi everyone. I’m new to the forum. Started my process in May. My husband did his medical in Montego Bay and the doctor sent him the info sheet and is telling him to send it to IRCC but I don’t understand why. She said she is going to send it but he still should to let them know he did it. If this is true , how do I do that ?
My husband did it in Mobay too and we also had to upload

Marcy1

Oct 28, 2018

PWILLY

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KVO
App. Filed.......
07-10-2019
Well I guess thats some good new I was transferred on March 27 also. I requested the GCMS notes though..
Hi StayAway, how do you get the time frames at the bottom of your messages? Thanks

StayAway

Mar 1, 2019
Hi StayAway, how do you get the time frames at the bottom of your messages? Thanks
I input it in my signature under settings. click you name on the top right hand section of the screen and then you will see signature. Thats where i put it

Reactions: PWILLY

leaannbowes

Star Member
Aug 15, 2017
My husband has been in Canada for over a year and a half and if I had to do it over again I never ever would have started this process. Him and about 10 others I know have come and destroyed their partners lives. So be very cautious, they say a lot of stuff to get here, but once here it’s a different scene. And I thought we were good and solid.