+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***KINGSTON, JAMAICA **New Application**(as of Dec 7, 2016)***

Discussion in 'Family Class Sponsorship' started by rcspousalsponsorship, Apr 24, 2017.

1. and now we've reached July and nothing lol.

2. I gave up on the thought that my husband would have been here for our 1st anniversary :(

3. I know how you feel August is my first anniversary too I was hoping he would come here for us to celebrate it together. I pray God will allow it to happen.

StayAway likes this.
  4. Keep the faith guys, you will all come to the end of the road soon :)

5. Me too.
    I emailed june 11th. They responded (10 days later) by saying they cant tell me anything as i didnt email from the email they have on file. So i sent it from the proper one, and no response.
    The bgc has been going on since march 3rd. Biometrics and medical done 4 months ago. Gahhh this is torture

6. Mine is July 27th, so no hope for me. Its been so hard to watch people zoom pqst me when i have been at this since october.

7. Sorry I know how hard it is. You have have you suprise sooner than you think. In jesus name

8. Thank you. I hope we all hear positive updates soon.

dance2noize009 likes this.
  9. Hi guys,
    I just wanted to let you all know that I just came back from sending off the application, now we wait :)

10. We are here with and for you.

PWILLY and dance2noize009 like this.
  11. Yes yes we.....all continue to wait LOL!

PWILLY likes this.
  12. Congratulations welcome to the fun times

rebeccara, PWILLY and dance2noize009 like this.
  13. Hey everyone, im June 2018 applicant is there anyone waiting for PPR. My VO is port of spain? Were over the 12 months.

14. Isn't that Trinidad? This is the Jamaica group.

15. Yes looking to see if there are any other June 2018 applicants past the 12 month mark