+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June applicants SDS

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
When did you submit your passport??
I submitted in VFS Chennai. My GCKey was updated with counterfoil details so all is good. I have heard that after VFS sends the passport to Embassy; they delete the records. Since I got the counterfoil and opted for courier service, I think that is what they did.

Reactions: Maheshwariee

ghanatekshitij

Jul 31, 2019
Hi guys.. anyone applied on june 25th and received the visa ?
My timeline is as follows :

June 25th : Online application submitted
June 27th : Biometrics Collection letter
July 2nd : Biometrics given and updated on the same day
July 16th : Got update on portal that "July 16th, you passed the medical Exam "
July 22nd : Under biometrics tab it Updated as : July 2, Biometrics Completed

After this no updates. Anyone else in the sameboat ?

Edit : Didn't get biometrics correspondence letter. Also, eligibility review also not started
Are they processing background check?

ghanatekshitij

Jul 31, 2019
June 1st week applicant. And they are still doing background checking. Even received correspondence letter almost a month ago and still waiting for passport request.
I submitted in June and they are processing background check? Any update over your application?

chintankuv

Jul 11, 2019
Glad to know that u r doing super
I haven't got any updates.... If u had got correspondence letter u r most likely to receive decision this week... If u receive decision after August then u gotta deffer ur intake... Fingers crossed
After 49th day of applying visa online under SDS category, I finally got visa approval on 1st August IST 9.30 pm
But sadly I'll have to defer as the University isn't extending beyond 6th August...
Have submitted my passport for visa stamping Friday
Hope you get your visa on time and don't have to defer.

VaishOptimistic

Jun 19, 2019
After 49th day of applying visa online under SDS category, I finally got visa approval on 1st August IST 9.30 pm
But sadly I'll have to defer as the University isn't extending beyond 6th August...
Have submitted my passport for visa stamping Friday
Hope you get your visa on time and don't have to defer.

Congratulations bruh..... Deferring isn't a problem.. U will just get some extra time to spend some time happily with ur parents in ur home country and make all preparation to fly overseas but if u had not got reply from embassy then that's the issue I haventtgot my visa yet so I am really worried and hell sad

meghatretha

Aug 6, 2019
I applied under SDS category on 10th July

Biometric Done: 12th July
Biometric Updated: 12th July
Medical passed: 19th July
Biometric Confirmation Letter: 28th July
After that, there is no update. Can anyone suggest to me how many days should it take?

JS008

Aug 7, 2019
have applied for my visa on 11th of July
biometrics done on 17th July
no updates in portal.

ANY ONE who have their biometrics done after 15th july got opr?

whats wrong with sds recently??