+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June applicants SDS

harshil23

May 22, 2019
I have confusion in the submission of my visa file,
Which one is better online or offline? I am planning to apply in nonsds University category. All the documents are ready, GIC, and first semester fees paid. I have September intake and due to my last semester result, I am late. So please suggest me which one is best and fast. So that I get my visa earlier.

Cookiemonster1

Star Member
May 15, 2019
I have confusion in the submission of my visa file,
Which one is better online or offline? I am planning to apply in nonsds University category. All the documents are ready, GIC, and first semester fees paid. I have September intake and due to my last semester result, I am late. So please suggest me which one is best and fast. So that I get my visa earlier.
You should have paid the entire year and gone for sds because that has the shortest processing time

VaishOptimistic

Jun 19, 2019
Vaish any update for you bro ?

No Bruh nothing.... Holding ma nerves and waiting..... Let's see when these people will wake up from sleep and showup.... Now it's like I am not so much excited to wait for this.... Everyday everyweek eagerly waiting for visa and it causes me a bummer.... On the other hand I get calls everyday from one person saying... Hey Bruh got approved.... Dude common when will I be approved damn it?? Lol

Reactions: Anu thakur

ndse2

Jul 15, 2019
No Bruh nothing.... Holding ma nerves and waiting..... Let's see when these people will wake up from sleep and showup.... Now it's like I am not so much excited to wait for this.... Everyday everyweek eagerly waiting for visa and it causes me a bummer.... On the other hand I get calls everyday from one person saying... Hey Bruh got approved.... Dude common when will I be approved damn it?? Lol
I can understand your frustration. Keep your spirits high and remain positive. Also IMO consider the web form option . Take advice of seniors on this . ATB

Reactions: VaishOptimistic