+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2021 - Citizenship Applicants

Fatme2009

Star Member
May 14, 2021
I did contact my MP office back in Feb 2022 when I got stuck at security screening. They got in touch with me twice in the span of next 10 months to let me know that I’m still stuck in security screening. Once the security was cleared in Dec 2022, I got other stuff completed pretty quickly. Fast forward to Jan, I’m at work and saw notification of an email from IRCC. Turns out it’s an oath invitation email (wasn’t sure at that time). I was elated. Just minutes later, I got a call from MP office telling me that my application is complete and also that I should look forward to an oath email sometime today. I was told to contact the MP office back in case I don’t get the oath email within 24hrs. I didn’t tell ’em that I’ve already received the email a few mins ago since I wasn’t sure it’s actually the oath email. Lo and behold, it was! I feel like the MP office had some part to play in expediting the oath email. But it’s just a guess.
I need advice Wht to do I did apply since July 2019 may 2020 did first finger print and got completed after 3 weeks and had my test April 2022 passed the test then got interview august 17 ,2022 next day got complete , Physical presence and Language skills and told me I have to do another fingerprint cz the first one was expired so I waited since August 2022 to end of November for the email to do my fingerprint and got updated December 16 2022 still my Prohibitions in progress !!! Oh by the way when I was waiting for my fingerprint email I called ircc and they send them email reminder so please guys need advice thank u

saurez7777

Apr 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24-08-2015
Med's Done....
08-09-2015
Passport Req..
15-01-2016
Finally see update on my wife's online tracker that oath is scheduled for Feb 14... still ahven't received email... May 30th, 2021... Submitted
Test completed- July 27
DM made dec 16

grapehair

Jan 14, 2017
I need advice Wht to do I did apply since July 2019 may 2020 did first finger print and got completed after 3 weeks and had my test April 2022 passed the test then got interview august 17 ,2022 next day got complete , Physical presence and Language skills and told me I have to do another fingerprint cz the first one was expired so I waited since August 2022 to end of November for the email to do my fingerprint and got updated December 16 2022 still my Prohibitions in progress !!! Oh by the way when I was waiting for my fingerprint email I called ircc and they send them email reminder so please guys need advice thank u
I’m no expert by a long stretch but I suggest you order ATIP notes.

Reactions: radwes

amitsmeet

Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As far as I know, MPs have a direct line to talk to IRCC and get the status of the file, that's it, they do not have any power to influence the process, unless its a dire situation where again they can make a request.

Reactions: radwes