AOR Received.
31-07-2019
File Transfer...
22-10-2019
Med's Request
12-08-2019
Med's Done....
19-08-2019
They haven’t issue a single passport request after 12th feb dms. They gave dms to more people but no pprs. NDVO really nok understandable. Nobody knows what they are doing really

gillgirl1981

Star Member
Oct 7, 2019
They haven’t issue a single passport request after 12th feb dms. They gave dms to more people but no pprs. NDVO really nok understandable. Nobody knows what they are doing really
Well at least you got DMs.. lol..im still waiting.. honestly i dont get their method of madness.. like what the he k is taking them long time.. we need to be put as priority.

Reactions: Nina12

gillgirl1981

Star Member
Oct 7, 2019
ok guys like seriously what is NDVO doing!!!!! I know we have to wait but seriously how hard is it to process a file when everything is already certified and authenticates by the governments of the countries our spouses come from!!

AutumnSkies

May 31, 2019
ok guys like seriously what is NDVO doing!!!!! I know we have to wait but seriously how hard is it to process a file when everything is already certified and authenticates by the governments of the countries our spouses come from!!
Still nothing for you?

Aw, forgive me if you’ve answered this before, but what stage are you at?

bassi4

Nov 3, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
13-06-2019
AOR Received.
31-07-2019
File Transfer...
22-10-2019
Med's Request
12-08-2019
Med's Done....
19-08-2019
They are giving visa to spouse of work permit candidates within 10-12 days and we are not getting anything after 9 months. Pathetic it is for the NDVO and IRCC for making such rule. We needs to be with our loved ones as soon as possible and we are the ones who got tested most. I think they just want the relationship to be dead before they hand over the PR for spouse.

P.S. - 8 years of relationship from school days, no red flags, no interview, no additional docs ask. Still :(

gillgirl1981

Star Member
Oct 7, 2019
They are giving visa to spouse of work permit candidates within 10-12 days and we are not getting anything after 9 months. Pathetic it is for the NDVO and IRCC for making such rule. We needs to be with our loved ones as soon as possible and we are the ones who got tested most. I think they just want the relationship to be dead before they hand over the PR for spouse.

P.S. - 8 years of relationship from school days, no red flags, no interview, no additional docs ask. Still :(
Paji you are preaching to the choir!! This is ridiculous.. i know my situation might take a few more months that the average file of 6-8 months but seriously.. your file is simple and straight forward like what the heck is going on over there!! I am so mad that these students are here and going back home, getting married and bring their apouse within only 3-4 months and here i am.. i am a canadian citizen in this country for 33 years.. i pay my taxes and make good money and am not taking any money from the government and yet i cant even get a DM by now going onto 9 months.. i am utterly disappointed with this process.. i am hoping this is all done before my June 19 2020 date of completion.. i am going crazy! I am praying for some good news for us all!

gillgirl1981

Star Member
Oct 7, 2019
Still nothing for you?

Hey thats ok.. i am. aj
Still nothing for you?

hey thats ok.. i am a June 19 2019 applicant.. i am Canadian citizen sponaoring my husband who is in Punjab , India.. our file was xfered to New Delhi Visa Office on Nov 1 2019 and they started processing it there on Nov 13 2019.. have not heard anything since then! I have not gotten any DM nor pre arrival.. i guess i am awaiting my Decision Made update and along with that his Passport Request.. biometrics and medicals were done and passed early october.. I know i must wait bc so many ppl had files xfered to ndvo before me who are waiting but there is no method to how they process the applucations.. some ppl getting it done in 6 months and we r waiting here like idiots!!

graceygrace

Mar 2, 2019
HI All, This is a quick question for all those who's applications has been already approved and already have their COPRs and PR. Does your middle name appears on the COPR and PR? If not, will it be an issue in the future like government grants etc?

Thanks for those who will answer

AutumnSkies

May 31, 2019
Hey thats ok.. i am. aj

hey thats ok.. i am a June 19 2019 applicant.. i am Canadian citizen sponaoring my husband who is in Punjab , India.. our file was xfered to New Delhi Visa Office on Nov 1 2019 and they started processing it there on Nov 13 2019.. have not heard anything since then! I have not gotten any DM nor pre arrival.. i guess i am awaiting my Decision Made update and along with that his Passport Request.. biometrics and medicals were done and passed early october.. I know i must wait bc so many ppl had files xfered to ndvo before me who are waiting but there is no method to how they process the applucations.. some ppl getting it done in 6 months and we r waiting here like idiots!!
I feel so bad for you! I was June 17th so we were right around the same date. It sounds like you’ve heard nothing past the AOR2 stage. They must still be in the background check for PA stage, which NDVO seems to take forever on. Hang in there girl! It will all be worth it once that PPR comes!

bassi4

Nov 3, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
13-06-2019
AOR Received.
31-07-2019
File Transfer...
22-10-2019