+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JUNE 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Marilu Pumapillo

Nov 19, 2019
My process went to Mexico in October (I received it by email) and I haven't updated since, because my ECAS doesn't update (it only shows exams received). Anyone in a similar situation? I'm from Brazil.
Hi Caro, we are waiting just like you. My apply went to Mexico 25th October. Since that date, I don't know any more. We are from Peru.

patnikrishna

Feb 17, 2015
NOC Code......
no .. notyet.. i am june 19 2019 applicant.. my husband in india has not recvd dm or ppr or even pre arrival and its been almost 4 months since ndvo has his file now. Im sure its coming soon.. God willing
think of it in this way, it may be anoter 1-2 weeks that you'll get the decision. because you're waiting since so long, everyday seems like a month's wait. if you just think of the next 1-2 weeks then it won't be a problem.

gillgirl1981

Star Member
Oct 7, 2019
think of it in this way, it may be anoter 1-2 weeks that you'll get the decision. because you're waiting since so long, everyday seems like a month's wait. if you just think of the next 1-2 weeks then it won't be a problem.
yes dear.. i agree.. thats why i am not paying attention to time and it will go quicker! Thank you for the support and encouragement! I am so happy for everyone that got PPR today.. nobody ahould have to go through this pain of separation.

Reactions: Momo332

bassi4

Nov 3, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
13-06-2019
AOR Received.
31-07-2019
File Transfer...
22-10-2019
Med's Request
12-08-2019
Med's Done....
19-08-2019
yes dear.. i agree.. thats why i am not paying attention to time and it will go quicker! Thank you for the support and encouragement! I am so happy for everyone that got PPR today.. nobody ahould have to go through this pain of separation.
I know the pain bhene. It’s really hard to stay away from your loved ones and keep waiting for the update. But rest assured if you didn’t ask you for any additional docs or interview till now, you are in good hands. It’s just the timing that sucks. NDVO is really backlogged too much. They are taking weeks and weeks for the stamping alone. You can guess how much busy they are. Your file is bit late transferred over there compare to most of the people got PPR today. You will get everything soon. Hope for the best. I remember the feeling you are going through.