COPR came in the mail today :D

App Received June 6
Bio Request Aug 7
Medical Request Aug 8
Sponsor Approved Aug 12
Transferred to HK Aug 14
online tool says "Started processing on Aug 19"
Oct 31 Bulletin 1? I think?
Nov 27 Request for more docs (proof of intent to live in Canada)
Jan 11 Pre-arrival letter
Feb 12? Decision Made: not sure when, discovered on feb12

Tanyusuf

Star Member
Jun 26, 2019
COPR came in the mail today :D

App Received June 6
Bio Request Aug 7
Medical Request Aug 8
Sponsor Approved Aug 12
Transferred to HK Aug 14
online tool says "Started processing on Aug 19"
Oct 31 Bulletin 1? I think?
Nov 27 Request for more docs (proof of intent to live in Canada)
Jan 11 Pre-arrival letter
Feb 12? Decision Made: not sure when, discovered on feb12
Congratulations

rjdhorajia13

Feb 5, 2020
I guess Almost all June 2019 Applicants are waiting for PPR ( in regards to NDVO) Almost all got Prearrival in late 2019. Just all we can WAIT for that one last mail, and i hope that would be PPR.

Reactions: gillgirl1981

gillgirl1981

Star Member
Oct 7, 2019
I guess Almost all June 2019 Applicants are waiting for PPR ( in regards to NDVO) Almost all got Prearrival in late 2019. Just all we can WAIT for that one last mail, and i hope that would be PPR.
Not all.. im June 19 2019 applicant and i dont have any pre arrival or DM yet for my husband .. fie is in NDVO since nov 13 2019. But i am so happy for you all and hoping good news my way soon enough.. Wishing for all to het PPRs soon!!

AutumnSkies

May 31, 2019
I feel so bad for everyone who goes to NDVO. Such a shame they take so long. I assume their office must be pretty backlogged. My husband and I were part of this June group, (He received his COPR back in early Oct) but I haven’t forgotten about all of our fellow June applicants. I’ve faithfully watched this thread ever since and am sincerely hoping you all finish this journey soon!

gillgirl1981

Star Member
Oct 7, 2019
I feel so bad for everyone who goes to NDVO. Such a shame they take so long. I assume their office must be pretty backlogged. My husband and I were part of this June group, (He received his COPR back in early Oct) but I haven’t forgotten about all of our fellow June applicants. I’ve faithfully watched this thread ever since and am sincerely hoping you all finish this journey soon!
Thank you fornyour kind words and plz keep praying for us to reunite with our spouses soon!! I am happy you didnt need to suffer so long.. no one should have to go through this.. Thank you and plz pray for us.

carolinacbb

Feb 25, 2020
My process went to Mexico in October (I received it by email) and I haven't updated since, because my ECAS doesn't update (it only shows exams received). Anyone in a similar situation? I'm from Brazil.

Reactions: Marilu Pumapillo

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
Yes DM does mean application approval and PPR from New delhi comes in batches. I am June 13 applicant also got DM today. Hopefully by Friday we will get the passport requests. Because last time when may applicants got there DM’s on Wednesday, they got PPR’s on friday
Hello , I'm also June applicant and my application is in Amman Visa Office , through online tool I got decision made on 17-Feb-2020 , should I be relax and everything is ok ? Because I didn't received email yet . Thanks

Reactions: Nina12

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
Sorry did you mean this in Ecas or GCKEY , because my online tool show only my name and my status because I'm the PA , it doesn't show my wife she is the sponsor