31-07-2019
File Transfer...
22-10-2019
Med's Request
12-08-2019
Med's Done....
19-08-2019
Need Suggestions on the following issue:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. Subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires. Please advise on below: - Following the RCMP check provide us with all and any court documents - Provide an explanation as to the reason why you have failed to declare your previous refusals temporary resident refusals in Canada, as required, on the Schedule A Background/Declaration. Subsection 11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act provides that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or any other document required by the regulations. The visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act. Based on the information that is available, I am not satisfied that you are not inadmissible and that you meet the requirements of the Act.. Before a decision is made in your case, I am providing you with the opportunity to comment on the above concerns or provide any observation or explanation in writing. You have thirty (30) days from the date of this letter to reply. If you choose not to respond with additional information, or if the new information forwarded by you is not satisfactory, a decision will be made based on the information in your file.
It’s ok. You failed to submit the info about your previous refusals in your application form. All you have to do is contact a lawyer. He will make a letter to the visa officer about explaining why you forgot to mention that. It will take some time but if you explain the letter carefully, you are all good. But i just wonder why would you even do that when you know that embassy has all the previous records.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
If you read that link carefully it says " depending on the program you’re applying for. Read the instruction guide for your program to find out when to get your exam."

The instruction guide for family sponsorship clearly says you willneed to get instructions letter from IRCC.

To repeat: you do not do the medical before applying and getting instructions to do so.

Reactions: Belarusian

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
Yes, I know, It was me who says that. The link is for the other person
but why you give me this link. i know rule! write link to Tanyusuf, coz he propose to you do med before request! i wrote that it`s mistake
apparently you are a little confused who claimed that. I agree with you. but the other person gave the wrong advice, but it seems difficult for him to admit his wrong.
Let's leave it at this
Your timeline is good and shows that your file is progressing well.
I will however, suggest to you to have your spouse go and do an upfront medicals then forward same to IRCC through Case Specific Enquiry (webform). This will fasten the processing of your file and you will get your Passport Request email in no distant time.
If you read that link carefully ....
;)thanks armoured

Last edited:

bassi4

Nov 3, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
13-06-2019
AOR Received.
31-07-2019
File Transfer...
22-10-2019
Med's Request
12-08-2019
Med's Done....
19-08-2019
bassi4 paji any ppr! Thursday Friday is almost here.. fingers crossed you get that PPR soon!!
Not yet, completely frustrated with the NDVO now. I don’t know why they holding the file even after decision made. Hope I got it today

gillgirl1981

Star Member
Oct 7, 2019
Not yet, completely frustrated with the NDVO now. I don’t know why they holding the file even after decision made. Hope I got it today
It will come soon paji.. at least you have the DM now. i am still waiting.. my ecas however now changed to the countdown being in weeks instead of months.. so it says 18 weeks remaining now instead of 4 months.. im at 67% complete.. hoping for DM in march

Reactions: Tina556 and bassi4

bassi4

Nov 3, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
13-06-2019
AOR Received.
31-07-2019
File Transfer...
22-10-2019
Med's Request
12-08-2019
Med's Done....
19-08-2019
It will come soon paji.. at least you have the DM now. i am still waiting.. my ecas however now changed to the countdown being in weeks instead of months.. so it says 18 weeks remaining now instead of 4 months.. im at 67% complete.. hoping for DM in march
But that’s not ECAS. ECAS doesn’t show the no of days.
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do
This is the ecas

gillgirl1981

Star Member
Oct 7, 2019
But that’s not ECAS. ECAS doesn’t show the no of days.
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do
This is the ecas
sorry i meant when you log in with gc key it used to say processing time in months.. now it has switched to weeks.. so based on my june 19 2019 application date it says i have 18 weeks left until approx completion.. yes ecas still showing in process on PR side and decision made on sponsor side. Hoping for good news soon. I contacted our local
mp who did alot of work with ndvo for our community .. she was actually the leader of the House of Commons for HR Justin Trudeau and she mentioned that it will be processed in 12 months.. she mentioned spouse visas are the utmost priority for Canada and that 85% applications are processed within 12 momths whereas 15% can take time. She said to just be patient and i told her about his refusals and she said that doesnt matter as long as they are not anything to do with any criminal activity which they dont and as long as they were declared which they were.. Just hoping for some good news soon..

Reactions: Nina12

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
sorry i meant when you log in with gc key it used to say processing time in months.. now it has switched to weeks.. so based on my june 19 2019 application date it says i have 18 weeks left until approx completion.
This switching from months to weeks is likely meaningless, just a computer algorithm that uses units roughly at a 'scale' that makes sense. The way your computer will tell you for file will take about four hours to copy instead of 251 minutes 32 seconds.

In other words, less than four months it decides that weeks are now a useful unit of measurement.

The countdown is still ultimately not informative as all it does is tell you time passed / 365 days acc to the 'standard' processing time of one year.

gillgirl1981

Star Member
Oct 7, 2019
This switching from months to weeks is likely meaningless, just a computer algorithm that uses units roughly at a 'scale' that makes sense. The way your computer will tell you for file will take about four hours to copy instead of 251 minutes 32 seconds.

In other words, less than four months it decides that weeks are now a useful unit of measurement.

The countdown is still ultimately not informative as all it does is tell you time passed / 365 days acc to the 'standard' processing time of one year.
Yes i know this is meaningless but seeing it in weeks gives me hope that a 12 month process is now in a countdown of weeks.. i understand it doesnt mean anything.. Thanks for letting me know

Reactions: Nina12 and armoured

bassi4

Nov 3, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
13-06-2019
AOR Received.
31-07-2019
File Transfer...
22-10-2019
Med's Request
12-08-2019
Med's Done....
19-08-2019

When you don’t get updates for months and weeks then these small thing are the only ones that gives you strength and hope to wait for more time. Everyone know writing a 355 days time have different units. Don’t break her heart man. Give hope