+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JUNE 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Jul 13, 2019
China
Hello, everyone!

My wife's application has been approved it! It only took 6 months!

I have FINAL question: My wife wrote down a specific city as her destination. The name of the city is on her final document that she will bring to Canada. Does it really matter if we don't actually move to that city?

I'm living abroad and will move to Canada with my wife in June 2020. I haven't even found a job yet - so the location has yet to be determined.

THANKS EVERYONE FOR ALL OF YOUR HELP!!!

Nina12

Champion Member
Nov 1, 2017
Hello, everyone!

My wife's application has been approved it! It only took 6 months!

I have FINAL question: My wife wrote down a specific city as her destination. The name of the city is on her final document that she will bring to Canada. Does it really matter if we don't actually move to that city?

I'm living abroad and will move to Canada with my wife in June 2020. I haven't even found a job yet - so the location has yet to be determined.

THANKS EVERYONE FOR ALL OF YOUR HELP!!!
Can you write all your time line and which visa office your application went to?

gillgirl1981

Star Member
Oct 7, 2019
I know the pain bhene. It’s really hard to stay away from your loved ones and keep waiting for the update. But rest assured if you didn’t ask you for any additional docs or interview till now, you are in good hands. It’s just the timing that sucks. NDVO is really backlogged too much. They are taking weeks and weeks for the stamping alone. You can guess how much busy they are. Your file is bit late transferred over there compare to most of the people got PPR today. You will get everything soon. Hope for the best. I remember the feeling you are going through.
Please paji keep praying for me! So very happy for you.. tusi finally apni wife khol chale jaana.. hope the passport comes faster than you can blink..You are right that we should see something soon.. I am staying very positive and hopeful. We are expecting soon too so hopefully my husband is here before our baby is born..Best of luck to you and safe journey in advance!! Canada is beautiful and you will live it.. but not today.. we had a very bad storm these past few days.. too cold.. lol.. anyway take care paji.

Reactions: Nina12 and bassi4

shoaibmozid

Feb 10, 2014
Hello Everyone,

I submitted my application on June 21, 2019 and received my 2nd AOR saying that my application was moved to the London office on December 5, 2019. Biometrics and medical have been completed last year as well.

I haven't heard back from CIC since December 5. It is now March. Any idea if this is normal wait time? It feels really slow.

Reactions: Nina12

gillgirl1981

Star Member
Oct 7, 2019
Hello Everyone,

I submitted my application on June 21, 2019 and received my 2nd AOR saying that my application was moved to the London office on December 5, 2019. Biometrics and medical have been completed last year as well.

I haven't heard back from CIC since December 5. It is now March. Any idea if this is normal wait time? It feels really slow.
Have faith dear friend.. my file was transfered Nov 1 and thats when i recvd AOR2 and nothing since then from NDVO.. it will happen especially if your process seema to be moving along a cordingly.. not sure of London but it can take some time. I am June 19 2019 applicant waiting since Nov 1 2019.. have hope and it will happen soon for u!

Marriageisbliss

Oct 23, 2018
Can someone explain to me were I am in my process. Everything seems backwards.

June 2018 applied
Oct 2018 sponsor passed eligibility
November 2018 asked him to go for medical/ completed medical
May 2018 completed children medical
October 2019 asked for his passport, original criminal, original birth certificate for kids
January 2020 applicant passed eligibility
January 2020 received Pre arrival letter
February 2020 sent for new medical (because they had his passport, we had to send him across the country to the only panel doctor
The criminality verification are currently valid
The security verification are currently valid.

Not sure what we are waiting for now

bassi4

Nov 3, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
13-06-2019
AOR Received.
31-07-2019
File Transfer...
22-10-2019
Med's Request
12-08-2019
Med's Done....
19-08-2019
Can someone explain to me were I am in my process. Everything seems backwards.

June 2018 applied
Oct 2018 sponsor passed eligibility
November 2018 asked him to go for medical/ completed medical
May 2018 completed children medical
October 2019 asked for his passport, original criminal, original birth certificate for kids
January 2020 applicant passed eligibility
January 2020 received Pre arrival letter
February 2020 sent for new medical (because they had his passport, we had to send him across the country to the only panel doctor
The criminality verification are currently valid
The security verification are currently valid.

Not sure what we are waiting for now
Go to the family sponsor forum first post. Expert answer questions over there. I don’t think someone from us with normal processor can help you.

shoaibmozid

Feb 10, 2014
Have faith dear friend.. my file was transfered Nov 1 and thats when i recvd AOR2 and nothing since then from NDVO.. it will happen especially if your process seema to be moving along a cordingly.. not sure of London but it can take some time. I am June 19 2019 applicant waiting since Nov 1 2019.. have hope and it will happen soon for u!
oh man I thought my case was unique. Which office is yours being processed om?

Ohdontyousee

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
Visa Office......
London
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-6-2019
File Transfer...
12-12-2019
Hello Everyone,

AR June 20
Lvo transfer Dec 8

hang tight. Applicants from Feb - May are just getting updates

gillgirl1981

Star Member
Oct 7, 2019
Nee Delhi Visa Office.. waiting after AOR2 is i think normal as they are waiting for background and security checks.. my husband had 2 diff police clearance certificates.. one from UK and one from India.. so im sure they just take a little more time than someone who only had it from one country.. have faith my friend.. things will happen for you before you know it.. the wait is hard but God is Great!

bassi4

Nov 3, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
13-06-2019
AOR Received.
31-07-2019
File Transfer...
22-10-2019
Med's Request
12-08-2019
Med's Done....
19-08-2019
Reactions: Miladb

khualabear101

Sep 24, 2019
Need Suggestions on the following issue:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. Subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires. Please advise on below: - Following the RCMP check provide us with all and any court documents - Provide an explanation as to the reason why you have failed to declare your previous refusals temporary resident refusals in Canada, as required, on the Schedule A Background/Declaration. Subsection 11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act provides that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or any other document required by the regulations. The visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act. Based on the information that is available, I am not satisfied that you are not inadmissible and that you meet the requirements of the Act.. Before a decision is made in your case, I am providing you with the opportunity to comment on the above concerns or provide any observation or explanation in writing. You have thirty (30) days from the date of this letter to reply. If you choose not to respond with additional information, or if the new information forwarded by you is not satisfactory, a decision will be made based on the information in your file.
Any updates on your file?

jyo@428

Apr 25, 2019
No, its not only ur case which is unique. Even my file is in NDVO since Nov 12 2019. No updates since then. Atleast a pre-arrival letter would have given us some confidence. Really feel hopeless seeing my application status.

shoaibmozid

Feb 10, 2014
Nee Delhi Visa Office.. waiting after AOR2 is i think normal as they are waiting for background and security checks.. my husband had 2 diff police clearance certificates.. one from UK and one from India.. so im sure they just take a little more time than someone who only had it from one country.. have faith my friend.. things will happen for you before you know it.. the wait is hard but God is Great!
Thanks for replying. Yes, this last stretch is getting pretty difficult for sure. But hoping for some news soon. Good luck to us.