Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-06-2019
AOR Received.
12-06-2019
LANDED..........
18-09-2021
Congratulations to everyone that got their Copr. Please I need link to accra vo WhatsApp platform. I am 1 year post Aor. thanks
Hi

I thought I was the only one with June AOR still waiting...

Are you inland or outland?

rukaye

Nov 1, 2019
My Aor is June 14th, it's over 1 year for me too and Accra Visa office. PNP, only God knows when we can expect anything as they are only giving Copr to inland and CEC.

Diane Matthie

Feb 28, 2019
Inland
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-06-2019
AOR Received.
12-06-2019
LANDED..........
18-09-2021
My Aor is June 14th, it's over 1 year for me too and Accra Visa office. PNP, only God knows when we can expect anything as they are only giving Copr to inland and CEC.
I am June 12th and I am PNP, inland....I think they are not giving outland until the travel restrictions have been lifted

cjas

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019
I am June 12th and I am PNP, inland....I think they are not giving outland until the travel restrictions have been lifted
@Diane Matthie , did you try contact them or order GCMS notes to understand this delay? The travel restrictions are not affecting the process of inland applications, except that the landing is done by email/online and not in person.
Personally, my file advanced when I started calling or sending webforms almost weekly when it passed the 6-month mark.
I hope your PR comes soon!

Diane Matthie

Feb 28, 2019
Inland
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-06-2019
AOR Received.
12-06-2019
LANDED..........
18-09-2021
@Diane Matthie , did you try contact them or order GCMS notes to understand this delay? The travel restrictions are not affecting the process of inland applications, except that the landing is done by email/online and not in person.
Personally, my file advanced when I started calling or sending webforms almost weekly when it passed the 6-month mark.
I hope your PR comes soon!
HI Cjas, Thanks for your reply

I just applied for a new set of notes and send another web form, the first set of notes at 6mths did not give any indication any reason for the delay, except they were awaiting on RCMP report for my spouse which we had submitted months before we requested those notes. Eligibility was met and criminality in progress.

We sent 3 web forms, the first ones say they are doing addition verification and the last one says delay due to COVID. The telephone agent says the says background is still in progress. It feels like my file is put on the back burner and I don't know what to do. It is really stressful

Reactions: cjas
Apr 25, 2019
Does anyone got COPR in June or July 2020. When I speak to agent over the phone they said everything has been passed for my PR only security is pending and its not started since offices are closed due to Covid-19 pandamic? Below companies does the security check.
  • Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA)
  • Canadian Security Intelligence Service (CSIS)
Does anyone when this offices are going to open and start the security check?

Immigrant90

Jan 4, 2020
Hi Guys ,
Anyone still waiting for COPR?
I’m inland applicant AOR : June 27 2019
everything is passed
According to the latest Email: my file is in queue to get reviewed by an officer .

since I’m on visitor visa I’m experiencing real hardship due to Covid19 , no permission to work or study .... no flights..

souslaplage

Star Member
May 26, 2020
Category........
FSW
Hi Guys ,
everything is passed
According to the latest Email: my file is in queue to get reviewed by an officer .

since I’m on visitor visa I’m experiencing real hardship due to Covid19 , no permission to work or study .... no flights..

Yeap. Same Here. AOR June 17 2019 but added spouse on February 2020. There is nothing we can do. Have you asked for GCMS notes?

IndB

Star Member
Oct 29, 2018
Hi Guys ,
everything is passed

Same here..July 21 AOR..CEC inland (PA) + spouse in India (dependent)..1 yr crossed today.. GCMS notes webform showing all passed..Final review pending..Any idea how long should we wait? Heard all CEC candidates are getting COPR..but we have not received any info since Feb..is it bcz dependent is in India and can't travel to Canada due to travel ban? Pls suggest

souslaplage

Star Member
May 26, 2020
Category........
FSW
Same here..July 21 AOR..CEC inland (PA) + spouse in India (dependent)..1 yr crossed today.. GCMS notes webform showing all passed..Final review pending..Any idea how long should we wait? Heard all CEC candidates are getting COPR..but we have not received any info since Feb..is it bcz dependent is in India and can't travel to Canada due to travel ban? Pls suggest
But in your case the spouse is outland, right? Which I think will take longer, until the borders reopen at least.. We are inland applicants but also waiting for a year...

Imblessed

Dec 6, 2019
AOR June 7, 2019. I got my PPR on March 9, 2020, my self and my wife submitted our passport March 10th and our passport got stuck with vfs. We then had a baby who we added as a dependent. We don’t know What to expect as far as waiting time for a new ppr. Please advise.

Olabanji

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
AOR June 7, 2019. I got my PPR on March 9, 2020, my self and my wife submitted our passport March 10th and our passport got stuck with vfs. We then had a baby who we added as a dependent. We don’t know What to expect as far as waiting time for a new ppr. Please advise.
Congrats on the new addition to the family.which of the VO processed your application?.