+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>June 2019 AOR<<<<<<<Join here

Sandhu8857

Star Member
Mar 17, 2020
Hello,

I contacted my Visa office and got the following response.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. Please note that your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.

Unfortunately at this time we are not able to determine when your application will be finalized, but our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or if any additional information or documents are required.

How close am I to PPR ?
I am in a similar situation, were you able to find out what those additional verifications were for? I got a same reply from ottawa, little tensed

Sandhu8857

Star Member
Mar 17, 2020
Hello,

I contacted my Visa office and got the following response.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. Please note that your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.

Unfortunately at this time we are not able to determine when your application will be finalized, but our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or if any additional information or documents are required.

How close am I to PPR ?
I am in a similar situation, were you able to find out what those additional verifications were for? I got a same reply from ottawa, little tensed

Ndera

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
Hi guys,

I sent a webform a few days ago and got the following response:

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Furthermore, we verified the information on file and can confirm that:

The background verifications are currently valid.
The security background verification is currently valid.
The criminal background verification is currently valid.

Just wondering, what does 'currently valid' mean? What stage would this be in an application?

Thanks in advance

Avleen sahota

Mar 6, 2020
Hi guys,

I sent a webform a few days ago and got the following response:

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.
Hi
Can you please tell in which program did you apply? And your country of residency?
Furthermore, we verified the information on file and can confirm that:

The criminal background verification is currently valid.

Just wondering, what does 'currently valid' mean? What stage would this be in an application?

Thanks in advance

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023

Ndera

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
Hi guys,

I recently send a webform to IRCC asking for the progress of my application and got the following response:

The criminal background verification is currently valid
I realised they didn't mention about eligibility like I had asked and sent another webform and got the following response:

The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied.

What does this mean? and just wondering what stage is my application based on the following responses. Your help will be greatly appreciated. @legalfalcon

Thanks in advance

Immigrant90

Jan 4, 2020
Hi Guys,

Anyone FSW-inland AOR June 2019 still waiting for PR?
I’ve seen almost all inland applicants got their COPR but me

everything is passed and medical is extended

“File in queue to get reviewed by an officer” last webfrom response.
I have a Canadian baby and currently on a visitor visa in Canada

Kiara02

Star Member
Jan 14, 2020
Hi Guys,

I’m in the exact same status as you. AOR Jun 10 2019. (Outland though)
In queue for final review since April. I’ve recently ordered GCMS notes to know more.

tearice

Dec 25, 2018
Hi Guys,

Hi, outland applicant here Jun 5 AOR still waiting.

Since you are inland, you should try to call them to find out what's going on. Years ago, a friend of mine (inland) waited for a longer than expected amount of time (she didn't say how long, but said the wait was very stressful), so she called and find out that the immigration put her in the outland pile. The supervisor apologized and processed her application in a month.

bprincess

Jul 2, 2019
Hi

I am a expired COPR holder. My visa expired the 30th of April 2020. I was issued my PR in January 2020. As per IRCC guidelines, we can travel with the expired documents but I am stressed if airlines will allow us to board flight with expired documents. Any insights on these situation anybody please share the information? I have to travel from India.

Thanks in advance.

bprincess

Jul 2, 2019
PPR

CRS - 488
Noc: 1111
No of Applicants - 2
FSW-O (Express Entry)
ITA - June 12, 2019
AOR - June 22, 2019
Medicals Passed - June 24,2019
Biometrics - July 25, 2019
Visa Office : New Delhi
Long Long Silence
No Ghost Updates.

Called IRCC on Feb 27th
They confirmed File is Approved.

PPR - March 2, 2020
Finally !!!

Best of Luck Everyone

Hi Nishanth,

Are you from India? Could you travel to Canada or still in India? I hold an expired visa now and planning to travel. Do you have any details about the same? If yes can you help please?

Dashmeet

Feb 28, 2019
Hi Guys,

I am June 30th,2019 AOR FSW-O applicant. My current file status is eligibility and criminality passed since October,2019 but security is showing as not started since then. My visa office is Ottawa. There was no review required in my file. My medicals got expired in July and I didn’t get a re-medical request.

I just want to know apart from me is there anyone here with this same situation like everything passed but security not started having AOR between Jan,2019 to July,2019? If yes, can you please share your VO and category under which you have applied. Thanks.