Re-med passed: Feb 15
PPR: March 9

Wishing u all the best.
Congrats on your PPR. :)

hmusman79

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
Hello All,

I got the landing interview email on 18th Feb and interview done on 26th Feb (COPR). Submitted the documents for PR card on same day. Then got email for PPR for over seas dependents on 6th March. Now PPs submitted in Lahore Pakistan on March 9th. Total timeline is as below

AOR-June 22nd 2019
Medicals: July
Biometrics: July 30th
Oct: As per Ralph, eligibility was done before 30th september.
in between i called many times to IRCc and every time they said that every thing seems normal just wait.
Email for landing interview 18th Feb in Vancouver office
COPR/Landing Interview done on 26th Feb.
PRR for dependents: 6th March

Thanks to all who were together on this forum and some other forums as well. Best of luck for remaining.

Harry1211

Oct 22, 2019
Hello everyone,
Finally got the golden email.

FSW Outland
3 Applicants
VO: Ottawa
AOR: June 1, 2019
Ghost updates - Got 3 ghost updates last week on same day 4th March,2020. 2 on profile and 1 by email
Eligibility,Security and ADR still shows under review on portal
Received Golden "Ready for Visa " email in Inbox
PPR: March 12

Tip : My application was untouched until January.After i raised webform for child addition it moved fast

Wishing u all the best.

Harry1211

Oct 22, 2019
I have a question for Post PPR procedure if anyone could answer:

1)For passport shipping to Ontario should i ship only the Original passports or with photocopies?
2)Regarding Photographs,can i use the scanned/Printed copies of Digital photo i clicked at the time of Submitting ITA?Or do i need to click new photographs?
3)Do i need to ship the PPR(Ready for Visa) letter along with my passports package?

Appreciate your response.

cjas

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019
I have a question for Post PPR procedure if anyone could answer:

1)For passport shipping to Ontario should i ship only the Original passports or with photocopies?
2)Regarding Photographs,can i use the scanned/Printed copies of Digital photo i clicked at the time of Submitting ITA?Or do i need to click new photographs?
3)Do i need to ship the PPR(Ready for Visa) letter along with my passports package?

Appreciate your response.
1. It depends on your passport country. If you need a visa to enter Canada, you have to send the passport (without photocopies). FYI, Indian citizens have to send their passport.

2. Photos must be taken at a studio (e.g., pharmacies in Canada) and must have a stamp from the studio on the back, along with your full name and DOB. Full specifications are here: (https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445eb-e.pdf)

3. No need to send the whole letter/email, only the Annex A form at the end of the email with your information and address.

Good luck!

Reactions: Harry1211

JanieLiu

Aug 1, 2019
Hey @JanieLiu , were you assigned to an interview in Montreal VO? Or Montreal was just the processing VO?
sorry for the late reply. I was assigned to take the interview with the Ottawa VO as I am currently in Ottawa. But cic has announced the landing interview from now on will be replaced by a phone interview due to the outbreak of corona virus :/

Reactions: cjas

newbrunswickmylove

Star Member
Aug 2, 2019
PLEASE HELP!!!
Hi there,
I am a provincial nominee from New brunswick employer stream. I made my application outside canada. Im in canada since dec 2019. My status is as follows:
69% on processing bar
Ar , 1 march 2019
Aor, 4 june 2019
Biometric, july 2019
Im still waiting for medical!!!
Please reply. I need help.
Thanks

cjas

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019
Last edited:

bprincess

Jul 2, 2019
Dear Friends,

Watching the current situation of Covid-19, I get to hear only sad news lately. Wanted to understand how things are going. India has a lockdown till 15th April 2020 and I have my flight scheduled on the 21st of April. My Visa would expire on the 30th of April. Airlines are not cancelling flights but asking to reschedule as per convenience. However, without visa you know it wouldn't be possible. Is anyone facing the same issue? Is there a possibility of getting the visa extended if things are getting worse? Help is much appreciated.

Wishing every one good health and great immune to fight against the deadly virus.

cjas

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019
Dear Friends,

Watching the current situation of Covid-19, I get to hear only sad news lately. Wanted to understand how things are going. India has a lockdown till 15th April 2020 and I have my flight scheduled on the 21st of April. My Visa would expire on the 30th of April. Airlines are not cancelling flights but asking to reschedule as per convenience. However, without visa you know it wouldn't be possible. Is anyone facing the same issue? Is there a possibility of getting the visa extended if things are getting worse? Help is much appreciated.

Wishing every one good health and great immune to fight against the deadly virus.
Hi bprincess,
It's a difficult time we're living. The situation is changing quickly, and we must stay up to date with the official announcements. You can find them and other government instructions here:

General processing measures: COVID-19 program delivery
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/service-delivery/coronavirus/general-measures.html

Permanent residence: COVID-19 program delivery
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/service-delivery/coronavirus/permanent-residence.html

How COVID-19 is affecting business at IRCC
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-special-measures.html

If you cannot travel before the expiration of your CPR and VPR, please let IRCC know through CSE webform.
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1&fbclid=IwAR3dJEVRNtffSZVJYuYAuXjanFeJxlr06b1tdAslnvCGxACjcs8kkP7AWhc

Last edited:
Reactions: idhar_chicha

bprincess

Jul 2, 2019
Hi bprincess,
It's a difficult time we're living. The situation is changing quickly, and we must stay up to date with the official announcements. You can find them and other government instructions here:

General processing measures: COVID-19 program delivery
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/service-delivery/coronavirus/general-measures.html

Permanent residence: COVID-19 program delivery
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/service-delivery/coronavirus/permanent-residence.html

If you cannot travel before the expiration of your CPR and VPR, please let IRCC know through CSE webform.
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1&fbclid=IwAR3dJEVRNtffSZVJYuYAuXjanFeJxlr06b1tdAslnvCGxACjcs8kkP7AWhc

Thank you so much for the quick response. Help is much appreciated. All the best for your future endeavours.

kushagra13

Apr 3, 2020
Hi All,

I got the passport request on Feb 19th and I sent my passport on March 16th , shows received on March 17th. I have still not got any response from them regarding where my passport is. I raised a web form few days back and they replied by saying :

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information on file and cannot confirm if your passport was received by the responsible office yet.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruptions caused by COVID-19 may not be reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Does it mean my passport is lost?
Is there anyone else in the same situation.
Also, generally how many days do they take to send back your passport.

Thanks

Reactions: MGNCMA

SAgrrl

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
Hi All,

I got the passport request on Feb 19th and I sent my passport on March 16th , shows received on March 17th. I have still not got any response from them regarding where my passport is. I raised a web form few days back and they replied by saying :

We verified the information on file and cannot confirm if your passport was received by the responsible office yet.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruptions caused by COVID-19 may not be reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Does it mean my passport is lost?
Is there anyone else in the same situation.
Also, generally how many days do they take to send back your passport.
Hi,
You should email CPC-OTTAWA directly. I had the same situation from the webform but the email I got from CPC-OTTAWA confirmed that my passport was received.

Their email is CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

Reactions: kushagra13

kushagra13

Apr 3, 2020
Thank you for the reply SAgrrl. I have sent out a mail to them, hopefully they have not lost my passport and they reply soon.
I just received an automated response like this:

Good day,

Please note that a longer delay may be experienced to process your inquiry as only critical functions are being maintained at this time by IRCC offices.

If your inquiry is related to IRCC special measures to help temporary and permanent residents and applicants affected by the novel coronavirus (COVID‑19), all pertinent information is available at the following link: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-special-measures.html

If you have already submitted your passport to CPC-Ottawa for visa and/or CoPR issuance, please note that disruptions and restrictions due to COVID-19 may have an impact on processing times, and the current posted processing times may not be accurate. Please rest assured that your documents will be return to you as soon as possible.

If your request is urgent or if you wish to submit an update or documents, we recommend that you do so via our IRCC Web form.