+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>June 2019 AOR<<<<<<<Join here

Tinytearice

Jan 29, 2020
My AOR was Jun 5 and haven't gotten any update since passing health check in July (2 dependents). I am a US citizen based in US, and just learned a couple weeks ago that my VO is in Ottawa. I am not sure if my file has always been there or been moved from Sydney like a few others on this forum. From immitracker it seems like about 80%+ of the applications there are approved already, so I am still anxiously waiting.

Reactions: Harry1211

jaganv117

Star Member
Apr 24, 2019
Hey guys! just out of curiosity, is there a massive delay with the processing time for people with June AORs who are currently living in the US? I'm checking on this for my brother since he is not on this forum and he's saying there hasn't been any changes to this application other than processing delay.
In general there has been a delay to all applications by at least a month or two.

Reactions: Tinytearice

zxc1234

Oct 8, 2019
Does anyone know how long it takes IRCC to make the final decision? I called on January 22nd (after I had a ghost update), and the agent told me that everything was cleared, and the final decision is all that is left.

Harry1211

Oct 22, 2019
My AOR was Jun 5 and haven't gotten any update since passing health check in July (2 dependents). I am a US citizen based in US, and just learned a couple weeks ago that my VO is in Ottawa. I am not sure if my file has always been there or been moved from Sydney like a few others on this forum. From immitracker it seems like about 80%+ of the applications there are approved already, so I am still anxiously waiting.
My times lines match yours. I'M June 1 AOR and passed medicals July 11, 2019 and MEP August 2,2019.Indian citizen based in the USA. Even my file was moved from Sydney to Ottawa couple of weeks back. No updates since August Requested my first set of GCMS notes today. The wait is horrendous .

Reactions: Tinytearice

wick_sran

Mar 5, 2012
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2019
IELTS Request
01-02-2019
Today I came to know that Visa office in Ottawa. Request received from BRCD
Good for you otherwise it was gonna be a long ride. Earlier, how did you come to know that your visa office was New Delhi?

Last edited:
Reactions: Mumthai26

RT8

Star Member
Jan 30, 2020
@wick_sran Have you ever considered raising a webform to the Ottawa office again, stating that you have not received a response from NDVO to your webforms and hence would like their assistance for an update on the status of your application ?
I'm wondering if anyone has done this and ended up getting a response.

wick_sran

Mar 5, 2012
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2019
IELTS Request
01-02-2019
@wick_sran Have you ever considered raising a webform to the Ottawa office again, stating that you have not received a response from NDVO to your webforms and hence would like their assistance for an update on the status of your application ?
I'm wondering if anyone has done this and ended up getting a response.
Until now, I have raised only two web forms (first after six months and second a month after the last). Got to know about my visa office through first web form. New Delhi hasn't replied yet. Their response time was mentioned as 28 days. Thinking about raising another upon completion of 8 months.

RT8

Star Member
Jan 30, 2020
Until now, I have raised only two web forms (first after six months and second a month after the last). Got to know about my visa office through first web form. New Delhi hasn't replied yet. Their response time was mentioned as 28 days. Thinking about raising another upon completion of 8 months.
@wick_sran Do you plan on raising the next webform to NDVO with the hope for a response ? Or to Ottawa asking for their assistance in getting a response from NDVO on the status ?