+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>June 2019 AOR<<<<<<<Join here

Tvag

Apr 23, 2019
Until now, I have raised only two web forms (first after six months and second a month after the last). Got to know about my visa office through first web form. New Delhi hasn't replied yet. Their response time was mentioned as 28 days. Thinking about raising another upon completion of 8 months.
do you get a profile update when you get response for a web form or just an email with the response.. I’m not sure if the update I recently saw on my account was a GU or just a update due to the response from the web form.
Thanks

azhang

Jan 30, 2020
I am June AOR, want to share my "complicated" case

CEC inland
AOR Jun.23rd,2019
MEP July.29th,2019
No update for 6 month

Raised web form in Dec.23rd/2019 and was informed a decision was made
Called on Jan.6th/2020 and was informed file approved back in July.30th,2019
Told me 2 PPR emails sent (1 in July and 1 in Oct) but I received nothing
Called twice between then and now and informed email not sent yet
Called today again and said email not resent yet, asked me to raise web form.
Still waiting for PPR email up till today

VO Sydney

Hope is all I have at the moment....

cjas

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019
I am June AOR, want to share my "complicated" case

CEC inland
AOR Jun.23rd,2019
MEP July.29th,2019
No update for 6 month

Raised web form in Dec.23rd/2019 and was informed a decision was made
Called on Jan.6th/2020 and was informed file approved back in July.30th,2019
Told me 2 PPR emails sent (1 in July and 1 in Oct) but I received nothing
Called twice between then and now and informed email not sent yet
Called today again and said email not resent yet, asked me to raise web form.
Still waiting for PPR email up till today

VO Sydney

Hope is all I have at the moment....
Missing the golden email is my worst nigthmare.
Just to confirm, the PPR email comes from the email domain "@cic.gc.ca", right?

Last edited:

Tinytearice

Jan 29, 2020
My AOR was Jun 5 and haven't gotten any update since passing health check in July (2 dependents). I am a US citizen based in US, and just learned a couple weeks ago that my VO is in Ottawa. I am not sure if my file has always been there or been moved from Sydney like a few others on this forum. From immitracker it seems like about 80%+ of the applications there are approved already, so I am still anxiously waiting.
So I just got an ADR today for IMM5406 (additional family info). I thought it's strange since I remember filling the information online before, but I can do it again easily. In a strange way it made me feel better since it may mean someone is reviewing my file.

Harry1211

Oct 22, 2019
I have a question if anyone can help.

I became a father on December 29th,2019.My Aor is June 1,2019.I had raised a webform with Ottawa office and got a reply stating I need to submit birth certificate and passport of my child who is a US citizen by birth. I do not have the passport for the baby yet and it might take 5 more weeks. Does anyone have any idea if I can only submit my child's birth certificate? Also adding my child to the process will it delay my already delayed application ? My PR application baby is already 8 months old. Response appreciated.

sunilkamya

Sep 20, 2019
Hello, can anyone please share the number to enquire about our application at CIC. I will be asking someone to call there on my behalf from within canada.

UsakaurB

Star Member
Feb 3, 2020
Hi All,
I have been a silent reader of this forum and it has helped me a lot in tracking my application.
I received PPR letter last week.
Here is my case timeline.

FSW-0
AOR-June 12,2019
Requested GCMS notes on Nov 25 and got the response on Dec 25.
Sent additional documents on Dec 28.
PPR Letter-Jan 20,2020 (Got a message in inbox with subject:- Information Letter)
Application updated to approved on Jan 31,2020.
Waiting for COPR.

I Hope everyone gets the PPR Soon :)

PS:-If your application has exceeded the 5 months mark,you should try to call IRCC or request GCMS notes.

Prabh01

Feb 7, 2019
Hi All,
I have been a silent reader of this forum and it has helped me a lot in tracking my application.

FSW-0
AOR-June 12,2019
PPR Letter-Jan 20,2020 (Got a message in inbox with subject:- Information Letter)
Waiting for COPR.

PS:-If your application has exceeded the 5 months mark,you should try to call IRCC or request GCMS notes.
Congratulations!!!!
What was your visa office?

Feb 3, 2020
June 24 Aor here. no updates after biometrics from ottawa. still awaiting gcms notes since november , all my agents say when i call is awaiting review. How can you be treating october aor files and leave june files pending. IRCC is making me hate canada as the day goes by. what kind of useless unjust immigration system is this. angry and sad

Reactions: hmusman79

sunilkamya

Sep 20, 2019
Hi All,

FSW-0
AOR-June 12,2019
Waiting for COPR.

Can you please tell me on which number to call IRCC from within canada?