CRS - 476
Dependents+me: 3
AOR - June 27th 2019
VO - Sydney, Nova Scotia
Category - FSW
Nationality - Indian
Country of residence - USA
MEP - July 27th
Biometrics - August 8th, applied for GCMS in January 2020, and did not receive it yet.
Only ONE GU - January 25th 2020
PPR - Got e-mail on January 27th 2020 at 4:30 pm

This forum helped me too, a lot, thanks every one and all the best!!
Congratulations!!!!.
AOR JUNE 27
MEP JULY 27
PPR JAN 27 !!!!

Reactions: usa2can4mind

vsonic

Jan 7, 2020
Sorry for the incomplete post. My question was

Hi vsonic,

Are you US resident? What was your VO? Did u had "application waiting for review of an officer? Was the review required on eligibility?
Hi, I am an Indian citizen, FSW-O, VO = Ottawa
The review required is something the person on the IRCC call told me - Nothing reflected on the portal.

Reactions: Harry1211

bekayy

Apr 8, 2019
I am so sorry. Hopefully, it will turn out well. Amen.

After all I received a refusal letter yesterday. No ADR, no PFL even though they had everything available to them.
It’s a pity but I’ll just have to re-submit everything.

cjas

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019
My turn it is !!!

Timeline :
CRS - 476
Dependents+me: 3
AOR - June 27th 2019
VO - Sydney, Nova Scotia
Category - FSW
Nationality - Indian
Country of residence - USA
MEP - July 27th
Biometrics - August 8th, applied for GCMS in January 2020, and did not receive it yet.
Only ONE GU - January 25th 2020
PPR - Got e-mail on January 27th 2020 at 4:30 pm EST

This forum helped me too, a lot, thanks every one and all the best!!
Congrats! It looks like 27 is your lucky number !

Reactions: bekayy

Nessie247

Jul 1, 2019
Hi Folks -

Has anyone had their Medical Review in the portal change from "Passed" to "You do Not Need a Medical Exam"? My portal changed this morning and I'm trying to figure out what it might mean. I've read some places that it could mean a medical redo, and read other places it could mean a extension of medical results. My AOR is June 28, 2019. FSW-O, Citizenship: USA, Residence: USA. I was just wondering if anyone has had something similar happen and if you could share your story or input? Thanks!

Nemesis_M6

Jan 28, 2020
Hi All,

Did anyone (inland applicant) in this group send their Passport for VISA stamping and/or received it in the last 30 days? Could you please share your timeline?

Harry1211

Oct 22, 2019
Hi, I am an Indian citizen, FSW-O, VO = Ottawa
The review required is something the person on the IRCC call told me - Nothing reflected on the portal.
I have similar time lines and Indian citizen in US. VO Ottawa. Hopeful for getting the Golden email soon. Did u get any ADR for the review required? Or everything sorted by itself?

kynno

Star Member
Feb 8, 2017
USA
NOC Code......
Hey guys! just out of curiosity, is there a massive delay with the processing time for people with June AORs who are currently living in the US? I'm checking on this for my brother since he is not on this forum and he's saying there hasn't been any changes to this application other than processing delay.