+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>June 2019 AOR<<<<<<<Join here

cjas

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019
After all I received a refusal letter yesterday.
From the looks of it the officer did not take into account the additional reference letter submitted through CSE webform and invokes 11.2 to refuse the application without further steps, since required documents were not included in the application when I submitted it in June. No ADR, no PFL even though they had everything available to them.
It’s a pity but I’ll just have to re-submit everything.
What a bummer! It's really sad to see when IRCC take 6-7 months to make a negative decision.
Gladly, you have more than enough points to get a new ITA at the next draw in two weeks. Good luck!

Rj.nag12

Jan 25, 2020
It’s PR approval time!!!

Timeline :
CRS - 472
AOR - June 26th 2019
VO - Sydney, Nova Scotia
Category - FSW
Nationality - Indian
Country of residence - USA
MEP - July 25th
Biometrics - August 9th, applied for GCMS in October and did not receive it yet and also called multiple times to check the status and every time it’s same response ‘Your application is in process and you should get to know the result very soon’
1st GU - January 23rd
2nd GU - January 24th, called IRCC and they informed as of Jan 24th my application was approved and should receive an approval email very soon.
PPR - Got e-mail on January 25th 2020

This forum helped me a lot, thanks every one and all the best!!

usa2can4mind

Sep 17, 2019
It’s PR approval time!!!

Timeline :
CRS - 472
AOR - June 26th 2019
VO - Sydney, Nova Scotia
Category - FSW
Nationality - Indian
MEP - July 25th
Biometrics - August 9th, applied for GCMS in October and did not receive it yet and also called multiple times to check the status and every time it’s same response ‘Your application is in process and you should get to know the result very soon’
1st GU - January 23rd
2nd GU - January 24th, called IRCC and they informed as of Jan 24th my application was approved and should receive an approval email very soon.
PPR - Got e-mail on January 25th 2020

This forum helped me a lot, thanks every one and all the best!!

Hi friend, This morning I saw a GU == Application Updated, but when I relogged in, that went away and instead shows as 'Submitted'. My AOR is June 27th 2019 - FWS O- Sydney NS. My question is - What is the difference you saw between 1st GU and 2nd GU ? How do I know which GU did I see this morning ?
Thanks in advance. Congrats !

Rj.nag12

Jan 25, 2020
Hi friend, This morning I saw a GU == Application Updated, but when I relogged in, that went away and instead shows as 'Submitted'. My AOR is June 27th 2019 - FWS O- Sydney NS. My question is - What is the difference you saw between 1st GU and 2nd GU ? How do I know which GU did I see this morning ?
Thanks in advance. Congrats !
After the GU update if you login again then the status will change to submitted. I observed this for both my GU updates

usa2can4mind

Sep 17, 2019
After the GU update if you login again then the status will change to submitted. I observed this for both my GU updates
Thanks friend. What if I didn't notice my first ghost update and then the next day (because I didn't login in into that for a week) there was another second ghost update and then I login in today, does that mean I "may have" also missed a ghost update ?

Rj.nag12

Jan 25, 2020
Thanks friend. What if I didn't notice my first ghost update and then the next day (because I didn't login in into that for a week) there was another second ghost update and then I login in today, does that mean I "may have" also missed a ghost update ?
My understanding is if you didn’t login after your first GU and logged in after the 2nd GU then you may have missed your first GU notification.

Reactions: usa2can4mind

vsonic

Jan 7, 2020
Hello,
I received my CoPR on Friday - 24th.

AOR : 4th June 2019
Medicals Update : 12th July
Call to ask updates : 6th December 2019
Asked me call them back on 9th Jan
Called on 9th Jan : They just said wait for the processing to be complete.

Jan 24: No ghost updates and received the PPR.

Harry1211

Oct 22, 2019
Hello,
I received my CoPR on Friday - 24th.

AOR : 4th June 2019
Medicals Update : 12th July
Call to ask updates : 6th December 2019
Asked me call them back on 9th Jan
Called on 9th Jan : They just said wait for the processing to be complete.

Jan 24: No ghost updates and received the PPR.
Hi vsonic,

Are you US resident? What was your VO? Did u had "application waiting f

Harry1211

Oct 22, 2019
Hi vsonic,

Are you US resident? What was your VO? Did u had "application waiting f
Sorry for the incomplete post. My question was

Hi vsonic,

Are you US resident? What was your VO? Did u had "application waiting for review of an officer? Was the review required on eligibility?

usa2can4mind

Sep 17, 2019
My turn it is !!!

Timeline :
CRS - 476
Dependents+me: 3
AOR - June 27th 2019
VO - Sydney, Nova Scotia
Category - FSW
Nationality - Indian
MEP - July 27th
Biometrics - August 8th, applied for GCMS in January 2020, and did not receive it yet.
Only ONE GU - January 25th 2020
PPR - Got e-mail on January 27th 2020 at 4:30 pm EST

This forum helped me too, a lot, thanks every one and all the best!!

Last edited: