+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JUNE 2018 INLAND Application****

christine_thai

Star Member
Oct 12, 2016
Cic received my application June 5, havent heard from them yet. Does anyone know what date they’re processing for aor?
yea its been so slow lately for some reason. You can keep track on the May inland thread. some people said today they are still working on may 23rd though

i_adrianes

Star Member
Apr 3, 2018
Cic received my application June 5, havent heard from them yet. Does anyone know what date they’re processing for aor?
it should be 4-6 weeks from the date they received it. so since its been 4 weeks i suggest wait a bit longer if it exceeds 6 weeks call cic and check for updates.

Reactions: christine_thai

laineyq

Star Member
Mar 9, 2017
Thank you, i hope they will send aor soon. The waiting game is challenging :)

it should be 4-6 weeks from the date they received it. so since its been 4 weeks i suggest wait a bit longer if it exceeds 6 weeks call cic and check for updates.

vbawa1922

May 25, 2018
hey everyone i just realized i didn’t include the OWP checklist just the PR checklist and owp documents do i need to Worry?

vbawa1922

May 25, 2018
so my app is this way Pr checklist then owp docs then all pr barcode pages( i gathered all pr forms barcodes together and putted after owp papers) then supporting docs

UniqueCase

Jul 10, 2018
Any updates today? Did anyone from June get AOR? My spouse inland application was received on June 15th... eagerly waiting for some update

Nejla

Jul 10, 2018
Canada ON
AOR Received.
Hello everyone
My application was sent June 29th with the OWP.
I will update here if any news come on.

Nisht

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Canada
Congrats! We also just submitted our application for inland common-law sponsorship and OWP via xpresspost on June 13th, 2018.

I'll be following along here and updating our progress as we go.

A heads up to others looking to submit soon, forms IMM 5525 (Document Checklist) and IMM 0008 (General Application Form) were updated in the past few days (June 2018).
Hey, well this is a bummer...I submitted my application on June 20 but I wasn't aware of these updates (Our forms were as old as May). Where did you find out about this update? I didn't see anything on the CIC notice page: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/notices.html

Nisht

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Canada
How long does it take for them to return our application if the forms are not updated? Do we get AOR letter first and then we hear about the rejection?

i_adrianes

Star Member
Apr 3, 2018
read on immitracker. they have started with the june application. im not just sure that this is true. late may applicants started receiving AORs.

UniqueCase

Jul 10, 2018
Hello,

I have a silly question, my spouse is currently with me in Canada on visitor visa. I read online that if spouse is currently living in Canada then applications should be sent to CPC Mississauga. But, we have couriered our application to Nova Scotia. Will there be any issues of application being returned or anything as such because application should have been send to Mississauga?