04-08-2018
Damn.. still june people are left...

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Reactions: PrasadK and kzeed12

jessy87

Sep 18, 2018
I need some help or advice because at this point I honestly don't have a clue or understand what is going on. So I have gotten a second procedural fairness letter. The first one I was asked to provide job letters for myself and my spouse unrelated to the main job we are claiming points for, proof of funds and to pay RPRF. We clarified some things and submitted all documentation. I will also note that we passed re medical over 2 months now. After all this we were thinking PPR was only a month or weeks away. Now the second procedural fairness is saying cic doesn't have any job letter for the job we are claiming points for. We had submitted the letter but did not see it as a part of the document list so we raised cse and sent it over a year ago. On multiple occasions I have called and had the customer service agent read the same letter aloud to me. The PFL is now saying they do not have a job letter that state job details and conditions. Question is why would remedial and request for RPRF be made when clearly my eligibility has not been established? How do I go about answering this second PFL because they have the letter so they could not be asking for the same letter so what additional do they need?

Additionally our file is now 16 months and 20 days[/QUOTE

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
When files gets passed from one case officer to another - a lot of information piled up would confuse the new analyst or officer - and if they are lazy enough not to go back and read through the whole file - they will issue ADR or pfl for the same kind of docs - i think @SithLord ended up with 4 or 5 sets of ADR..

Its their end - so what you could do is - even if you have submitted the same docs before - go through the GCMS notes and docs request letter in detail and provide them what they have asked for with LOE letter of explanation..

At this stage - there is no point arguing with them about what they have messed up - it is our requirement to get PR - so just update them with their requested docs and hope for the best..

A letter of explanation with the docs you submit always helps ..

Good luck bro.. @LaDavid

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
Friends,
is it a good idea to give CIC feedback on the delay in processing the application?
Found this link....https://secure.cic.gc.ca/feedback-retroaction/feedback-retroaction-eng.aspx

Or do you think it will be counter productive?
They already know the situation of delayed files from the Prime Minister - Immigration Minister - MP's to everyone working at immigration office - the pace of processing applications..

Have not seen much change in speed of processing except they are trying to reduce the number of current applicants by high CRS scores - thereby clear backlogs..

Its just a formality on the feedback

ghost023

Star Member
Aug 3, 2018
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
Finally completed my final interviewed and PR card in pending. Thanks for everyone's support and encourage. Hope the rest will get good news soon. Don't lose hope, if your EE is passed it would just be the matter of time. All the best.