+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi Friends, got the second GCMS notes that I applied after a gap of 6 months. the second one is identical to the first one. .....

its says they are reviewing my employment details...The file is at NDVO and they have done nothing for the last 6 months?

Wise people any idea what I need to do? 15 months and waiting!!!!

@Mr.nobody, @cansas, @Prashant
Well, it seems you are under RR. Have you provided any extra document to clarify your employment details?If so, there is nothing else you can do, you should wait for them to pick up your file.
Btw, from your notes, what is the status of your criminality and security?

ghost023

Star Member
Aug 3, 2018
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
Finally, just got to know that my application has been approved as per the call agent. What a big relief after 14.5 months waiting! I am waiting for the letter to come (hopefully no any change :)). Thanks for many people who offered me help and suggestions, which were actually the power engine for me to keep patient. I hope all others who are still waiting will get this waiting game over soon.

GauravChopra4

Star Member
Jan 3, 2019
'Hey Gaurav, what was your visa office? can you pls share your time lines. thanks and congrats!
Hi Abhinav, my VO was CPC Ottawa and below is the timeline
AOR 11th Aug 2018
Medical massed 26th Aug 2018
ADR - Schedule A - sometime in September 2018
ADR again schedule A - 23rd October 2018
GCMS - Feb 2019, nothing clear in the notes, everything appeared passed, some review notes related to the funds and qualifications
GCMS again in July 2019, same notes with added section for review of funds, so sent the updated pof in the end of july
Remedical request - 21st Aug 2019
Schedule A and travel history and updated POF request - 23rd Aug 2019
Remedicals passed - 6th September 2019
Ready for visa email - 11th September 2019

Just stay positive and calm, thats all I can suggest. (Not easy but no other option)
All the very best to you

Reactions: abhinavashu

r00hi

Sep 4, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vegreville-Ottawa-Sydney-Vancouver
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
25-05-2018
Passport Req..
27-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
17-09-2019
LANDED..........
20-09-2019
Finally, just got to know that my application has been approved as per the call agent. What a big relief after 14.5 months waiting! I am waiting for the letter to come (hopefully no any change :)). Thanks for many people who offered me help and suggestions, which were actually the power engine for me to keep patient. I hope all others who are still waiting will get this waiting game over soon.
congrats.. it will come soon

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hi Abhinav, my VO was CPC Ottawa and below is the timeline
AOR 11th Aug 2018
Medical massed 26th Aug 2018
ADR - Schedule A - sometime in September 2018
ADR again schedule A - 23rd October 2018
GCMS - Feb 2019, nothing clear in the notes, everything appeared passed, some review notes related to the funds and qualifications
GCMS again in July 2019, same notes with added section for review of funds, so sent the updated pof in the end of july
Remedical request - 21st Aug 2019
Schedule A and travel history and updated POF request - 23rd Aug 2019
Remedicals passed - 6th September 2019
Ready for visa email - 11th September 2019

Just stay positive and calm, thats all I can suggest. (Not easy but no other option)
All the very best to you
When did your medical expire?

abhinavashu

Star Member
Jan 20, 2019
Hi All,

Figured out a way to get the gcms notes text... here it is . Would appreciate the wise people here to see if they can decipher any thing. Its almost identical to what my 1st gcms note said about 6 months back. Almost 15 months and waiting since AOR.

@Prashant8, @Mr_nobody, @cansha and all others whom I don't know but are vastly experienced here. Thanks in Advance

Office: Centralized Intake Office
Text:
REVIEW TYPE: A11.2 - CASE PROCESSING AGENT APPLICATION: E---------0 REGULATION: PNP: FSW,
2018-06-21 l have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the
information contained in the file and note the following. A11.2: Review REQUIRED MEDICAL: ALL VALID
Summary Notes: REVIEW REQUIRED FOR SELF EMPLOYMENT WITH NEOGENE CONCEPTS. EDOCS
226993843, 226993036 REVIEW REQUIRED FOR FUNDS. EDOC 226993230 Outstanding Documents (Not
Requested): - RPRF CIVIL STATUS: PA (A-------U, ), MARRIED Marriage certificate is on file PASSPORT EXPIRY: 2025-10-25 SPOUSE ICL (L----------U), ACCOMPANYING PASSPORT EXPIRY: 2025-10-25 DEP 1 (T--------a, , born:
2009-08-26, age at lock-in date: 8), ACCOMPANYING Birth cert.: PA and Spouse listed as parents PASSPORT
EXPIRY: 2019-12-08 DEP 2 (M--------i, , born: 2012-04-18, age at lock-in date: 6), ACCOMPANYING Birth cert.:
PA and Spouse listed as parents PASSPORT EXPIRY: 2019-05-19
PNP NOMINATION: - Province of Nomination: 0N. -
PNC#: 1724197. - Nomination validity: Original. - Case Type: Economic Case. FUNDS APPEAR MET FUNDS:
CAD $1---------- Verified by statement from: KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK, Date: JUN 19 2018, showing CAD $2----------
Verified by statement from: STANDARD CHARTERED, Date: JUN 19 2018, showing CAD $0000000000 Family of 4
requires CAD $23 181 Additional Notes: REVIEW REQUIRED FOR FUNDS. EDOC 226993230
INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSSI GCMS): PA
(ABHINAV ASHU, ) Not in Status N0 ADVERSE INFORMATION SPOUSE ICL (L----------------U) Not in Status NO ADVERSE INFORMATION DEP 1 (T-------------a, ) No trace in GCMS IFOSS other than
present application DEP 2 (M-------------, ) No trace in GCMS IFOSS other than present application
A11.2 CRS ASSESSMENT: Review REQUIRED CRS
Score at ITA: 967 Min CRS Score for Round: 446 CRS Score at APR 967 Total CRS Points Assessed: 942 PA
gained points as MARRIED at ITA and APR ***600 - PROVINCIAL NOMINATION - Verified by C|O***
WORK EXPERIENCE(S): Qualifying Period: from 21JUN2008 to 20JUN2018 1) PROPRIETOR -
(N000124) 2003/09 to at NEOGENE CONCEPTS EDOCS NUMBER(S): 226993843, 226993036 Review required by
an officer for lead statement. Review required by an officer for main duties. Review required by an officer for 12
months of work experience. ADDITIONAL NOTES: REVIEW REQUIRED FOR SELF EMPLOYMENT WITH
NEOGENE CONCEPTS. LETTERI FINANCIAL STATEMENTS FROM ACCOUNTANT PROVIDED. VARIOUS
LETTERS FROM THIRD PARTIES WITH DUTIES PROVIDED. CERTIFICATE OF REGISTRATION PROVIDED.
LETTER FOR TAX DEDUCTION ACCOUNT NUMBER PROVIDED. SERVICE TAX REGISTRATION FORM
PROVIDED. INCOME TAX RETURNS PROVIDED. PA meets education requirements

Request Identifier: A-2019-36966
Requested Date: 08/02/2019
REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant APPLICATION #: E-------------0 REGULATION: PNP I have reviewed this
application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and
note the following. MIN.SCORE: 446 CRS SCORE: 967 Principal Applicant Application Promoted: Existing UCI
Spouse Application Promoted: Existing UCI Dep 1 Application Promoted: New UCI Dep 2 Application Promoted:
New UCI Primary Applicant Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Spouse Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Dep 1 Medical
Attached to UCI: Yes Dep 2 Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Client Fees: Verified ----- LANGUAGES ----- Principal
Applicant 1 -Eng|ish- IELTS and Met Threshold & Verified Spouse 1 -Eng|ish- IELTS and Verified -----
EDUCATION ----- Primary Applicant 1-ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential
confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Master's degree
Foreign credential provided Spouse 1-ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential
confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Master's degree
Foreign credential provided ----- POLICE CERTIFICATE ----- Primary Applicant1- India police certificate: Provided-
NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Pass Criminality Spouse 1- India police certificate: Provided-NRT R10 0K
Recommendation: Pass Criminality ----- AGE ----- Applicant's age reviewed and No Change from ITA to e-APR ---
Documents set for review--- Client info - 226993036

abhinavashu

Star Member
Jan 20, 2019
Well, it seems you are under RR. Have you provided any extra document to clarify your employment details?If so, there is nothing else you can do, you should wait for them to pick up your file.
Btw, from your notes, what is the status of your criminality and security?
Hi, Have just shared my GCMS notes.
Looks to me that criminality is passed....dont know about security though?

Can you please advice based on the GCMS notes

LaDavid

Oct 15, 2018
I need some help or advice because at this point I honestly don't have a clue or understand what is going on. So I have gotten a second procedural fairness letter. The first one I was asked to provide job letters for myself and my spouse unrelated to the main job we are claiming points for, proof of funds and to pay RPRF. We clarified some things and submitted all documentation. I will also note that we passed re medical over 2 months now. After all this we were thinking PPR was only a month or weeks away. Now the second procedural fairness is saying cic doesn't have any job letter for the job we are claiming points for. We had submitted the letter but did not see it as a part of the document list so we raised cse and sent it over a year ago. On multiple occasions I have called and had the customer service agent read the same letter aloud to me. The PFL is now saying they do not have a job letter that state job details and conditions. Question is why would remedial and request for RPRF be made when clearly my eligibility has not been established? How do I go about answering this second PFL because they have the letter so they could not be asking for the same letter so what additional do they need?

Additionally our file is now 16 months and 20 days

Last edited:
Reactions: jessy87

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hi All,

Figured out a way to get the gcms notes text... here it is . Would appreciate the wise people here to see if they can decipher any thing. Its almost identical to what my 1st gcms note said about 6 months back. Almost 15 months and waiting since AOR.

@Prashant8, @Mr_nobody, @cansha and all others whom I don't know but are vastly experienced here. Thanks in Advance

Office: Centralized Intake Office
Text:
REVIEW TYPE: A11.2 - CASE PROCESSING AGENT APPLICATION: E---------0 REGULATION: PNP: FSW,
2018-06-21 l have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the
information contained in the file and note the following. A11.2: Review REQUIRED MEDICAL: ALL VALID
Summary Notes: REVIEW REQUIRED FOR SELF EMPLOYMENT WITH NEOGENE CONCEPTS. EDOCS
226993843, 226993036 REVIEW REQUIRED FOR FUNDS. EDOC 226993230 Outstanding Documents (Not
Requested): - RPRF CIVIL STATUS: PA (A-------U, ), MARRIED Marriage certificate is on file PASSPORT EXPIRY: 2025-10-25 SPOUSE ICL (L----------U), ACCOMPANYING PASSPORT EXPIRY: 2025-10-25 DEP 1 (T--------a, , born:
2009-08-26, age at lock-in date: 8), ACCOMPANYING Birth cert.: PA and Spouse listed as parents PASSPORT
EXPIRY: 2019-12-08 DEP 2 (M--------i, , born: 2012-04-18, age at lock-in date: 6), ACCOMPANYING Birth cert.:
PA and Spouse listed as parents PASSPORT EXPIRY: 2019-05-19
PNP NOMINATION: - Province of Nomination: 0N. -
PNC#: 1724197. - Nomination validity: Original. - Case Type: Economic Case. FUNDS APPEAR MET FUNDS:
CAD $1---------- Verified by statement from: KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK, Date: JUN 19 2018, showing CAD $2----------
Verified by statement from: STANDARD CHARTERED, Date: JUN 19 2018, showing CAD $0000000000 Family of 4
requires CAD $23 181 Additional Notes: REVIEW REQUIRED FOR FUNDS. EDOC 226993230
INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSSI GCMS): PA
(ABHINAV ASHU, ) Not in Status N0 ADVERSE INFORMATION SPOUSE ICL (L----------------U) Not in Status NO ADVERSE INFORMATION DEP 1 (T-------------a, ) No trace in GCMS IFOSS other than
present application DEP 2 (M-------------, ) No trace in GCMS IFOSS other than present application
A11.2 CRS ASSESSMENT: Review REQUIRED CRS
Score at ITA: 967 Min CRS Score for Round: 446 CRS Score at APR 967 Total CRS Points Assessed: 942 PA
gained points as MARRIED at ITA and APR ***600 - PROVINCIAL NOMINATION - Verified by C|O***
WORK EXPERIENCE(S): Qualifying Period: from 21JUN2008 to 20JUN2018 1) PROPRIETOR -
(N000124) 2003/09 to at NEOGENE CONCEPTS EDOCS NUMBER(S): 226993843, 226993036 Review required by
an officer for lead statement. Review required by an officer for main duties. Review required by an officer for 12
months of work experience. ADDITIONAL NOTES: REVIEW REQUIRED FOR SELF EMPLOYMENT WITH
NEOGENE CONCEPTS. LETTERI FINANCIAL STATEMENTS FROM ACCOUNTANT PROVIDED. VARIOUS
LETTERS FROM THIRD PARTIES WITH DUTIES PROVIDED. CERTIFICATE OF REGISTRATION PROVIDED.
LETTER FOR TAX DEDUCTION ACCOUNT NUMBER PROVIDED. SERVICE TAX REGISTRATION FORM
PROVIDED. INCOME TAX RETURNS PROVIDED. PA meets education requirements

Request Identifier: A-2019-36966
Requested Date: 08/02/2019
REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant APPLICATION #: E-------------0 REGULATION: PNP I have reviewed this
application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and
note the following. MIN.SCORE: 446 CRS SCORE: 967 Principal Applicant Application Promoted: Existing UCI
Spouse Application Promoted: Existing UCI Dep 1 Application Promoted: New UCI Dep 2 Application Promoted:
New UCI Primary Applicant Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Spouse Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Dep 1 Medical
Attached to UCI: Yes Dep 2 Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Client Fees: Verified ----- LANGUAGES ----- Principal
Applicant 1 -Eng|ish- IELTS and Met Threshold & Verified Spouse 1 -Eng|ish- IELTS and Verified -----
EDUCATION ----- Primary Applicant 1-ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential
Foreign credential provided Spouse 1-ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential
Foreign credential provided ----- POLICE CERTIFICATE ----- Primary Applicant1- India police certificate: Provided-
NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Pass Criminality Spouse 1- India police certificate: Provided-NRT R10 0K
Recommendation: Pass Criminality ----- AGE ----- Applicant's age reviewed and No Change from ITA to e-APR ---
Documents set for review--- Client info - 226993036

It looks good to me actually. The analysts did reduce your 25 points but you're way over the CRS cut off. Also it seems you sent documents for self employment. Those things end up in review required because there is no standard format and analysts want the officer to have one final look. From the list analyst wrote it seems like you did provide a list of ducuments.

Arashm0049

Star Member
Sep 16, 2019
Iran
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
2131 oid
Doc's Request.
Cv, military exemption card
Nomination.....
11 feb 2019
AOR Received.
06 may 2019
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
14 sep 2019
Med's Done....
20 sep 2019
Interview........
No
It is indeed too early to start worrying. people like me on this forum reached 6 months timeline before your AOR, yet we are still waiting :D

Are all these trips part of your job? If so, it is already explained and no need to worry
Also, having a lot of Schengen and US visa might be helpful for you as Canada shares security info with US, Australia, UK, EU, etc. So, if you already have profile in those countries, then it might be easier for CIC to verify your info
No no no not shared with EU. Read their treats on pdf . Schengen just 26 members countries.

PatrickZ

Star Member
Jul 7, 2016
Noticed another update when I logged into online account today, my medical result changed from "You don't need a medical exam" to "September 16, 2019 You passed the medical exam".

Reactions: kzeed12

chiragjoshi

Star Member
Jan 23, 2018
Hi If someone could please check the GCMS notes that I ordered in April 2019. I would appreciate if someone could please tell me if something is wrong with my application.

REVIEW TYPE: CASE PROCESSING AGENT APPLICATION: REGULATION: PNP, 2018-06-29 I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. RECOMMENDATION: *** OFFICER REVIEW REQUIRED *** Please Review A11.2: Medical: VALID PNP Triage: Refer to IR CIVIL STATUS: NO CONCERNS PA (Joshi, Chirag), SINGLE PASSPORT EXPIRY: 2019-10-19 PNP NOMINATION: - Province of Nomination: ON. - PNC#: 1832286. - Province matches current residence: Yes. -Nomination validity: Original. - Case Type: Economic Case. - Proof of Funds on file: Yes. - Funds $: 18,306 verified Family of 1 requires CAD $ 12,475 INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSS/GCMS): PA (Joshi, Chirag) No trace in GCMS/FOSS other than present application A11.2 CRS ASSESSMENT: CRS Score at ITA: 1038 Min CRS Score for Round: 442 CRS Score at APR 1038 Total CRS Points Assessed: 988 ***600 -PROVINCIAL NOMINATION - Verified by CIO*** WORK EXPERIENCE(S): Qualifying Period: from 29JUN2008 to 28JUN2018 2) PARTNER - (N000621) 2015/02 to 2018/02 at PRATHAM DISTRIBUTORS EDOCS NUMBER(S): 228789100,228781356 Review required by an officer for lead statement. Review required by an officer for main duties. The letter(s) of reference appear to demonstrate that the PA met the minimum requirements of 12 months of work experience. PA meets education requirements

Reactions: jessy87