+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

Kashveer

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019
Do you see s.15 s.21 or anything similar on top of the page that you are mentioning/
Check your admissibility section as well. Do you see redaction?
Hi, yes there is s.15 on few pages. And in the security fields its blank. In whole gcms notes it's not mentioned about SS.
I spoke to agent, the lady mentioned that file is awaiting for review by officer

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi, yes there is s.15 on few pages. And in the security fields its blank. In whole gcms notes it's not mentioned about SS.
I spoke to agent, the lady mentioned that file is awaiting for review by officer
Any idea what is other reqs: cancelled means??
Unfortunately you are under SS. The info about security gets redacted, hence the blank in the security section.
I am not sure about other reqs: cancelled. I have heard also that this is related to security but I am not sure.
About what the call agents told you, there are two possibilities: 1- either he didn't know what he is talking about (very much possible). 2- Or you already passed the SS and waiting for final review by the officer.
Hope it is the second case and you get your ppr soon.

Kashveer

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019
Unfortunately you are under SS. The info about security gets redacted, hence the blank in the security section.
I am not sure about other reqs: cancelled. I have heard also that this is related to security but I am not sure.
About what the call agents told you, there are two possibilities: 1- either he didn't know what he is talking about (very much possible). 2- Or you already passed the SS and waiting for final review by the officer.
Hope it is the second case and you get your ppr soon.
Thanks for the info. Hope its point 2 for me . Well is there any way to find out SS details other than GCMS notes

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Thanks for the info. Hope its point 2 for me . Well is there any way to find out SS details other than GCMS notes
What kind of info? To be honest you can't get much info about the processing as everything is sensitive and they don't share it with others.
The only thing you can do is order CBSA or CSIS notes. If you search these forums you can find some info about them.

Kashveer

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019
What kind of info? To be honest you can't get much info about the processing as everything is sensitive and they don't share it with others.
The only thing you can do is order CBSA or CSIS notes. If you search these forums you can find some info about them.
Thank you so much for all the details.

Reactions: Mr_nobody

GauravChopra4

Star Member
Jan 3, 2019
Hello guys, Finally I received an Email from CIC for landing interview in vacnouver, one month ago i got a Procedural of fairness letter and i sent all the proper documentation, and I am so happy to share with you this news.!!:)
Congratulations, it must be a wonderful feeling to get the pr after pfl.

Reactions: kzeed12

r00hi

Sep 4, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vegreville-Ottawa-Sydney-Vancouver
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
25-05-2018
Passport Req..
27-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
17-09-2019
LANDED..........
20-09-2019
Hello guys, Finally I received an Email from CIC for landing interview in vacnouver, one month ago i got a Procedural of fairness letter and i sent all the proper documentation, and I am so happy to share with you this news.!!:)
congrats :)

abhinavashu

Star Member
Jan 20, 2019
The funny thing was, I got the remedical request on 21st Aug which made me really happy, but I got some more ADRs(schedule A, travel history and pof) on 23rd aug which was weird as I didnt notice anyone getting ADRs after remed request. That is why I am not sure if I have met the eligibility yet or not.
'Hey Gaurav, what was your visa office? can you pls share your time lines. thanks and congrats!

avneet788

Star Member
Sep 13, 2019
Hi
I have got my ECA report today.
As per passport I dont have surname/lastname and my given(First name) is AVNEET SINGH.
While submitting my WES ECA Application i gave first name as AVNEET and last name as SINGH.
A week ago I identified this and requested WES To change my application given name to AVNEET SINGH and last name as blank.

Today i got my ECA Report.It says:

Name: ., Avneet Singh

In credential analysis section
Name on Credential: SINGH, Avneet
Credential Authentication: Documents were sent directly by the institution

My ECA report name is ok but credential analysis section says SINGH,AVNEET. Will this cause any issue?
All my documents like passport,IELTS are having first name as AVNEET SINGH.

abhinavashu

Star Member
Jan 20, 2019
Hi Friends, got the second GCMS notes that I applied after a gap of 6 months. the second one is identical to the first one. .....

its says they are reviewing my employment details...The file is at NDVO and they have done nothing for the last 6 months?

Wise people any idea what I need to do? 15 months and waiting!!!!

@Mr.nobody, @cansas, @Prashant

Reactions: Mr_nobody