Munaf2018

Jul 9, 2018
Kitchener
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
missussaga
Hey guys
I am lost with this immigration nightmare. It has been 17 months since my AOR. Long story short, I am being sponsored by my husband who's Canadian. I live in Denmark, we went through lots of obstacles until we got our eligibility passed last May 2019. On May 29,2019 my file was sent to ss. My MED was expired on August 31,2019. After 24 days from the expiry date. The medical got extended and the status indicate as " Sept 24,2019 you passed your medical ".

The ultimate questions is ; extending medical is a positive sign ? Like maybe ss has gotten completed ? Or maybe PPR on it way ? Or just a routine process has no impact whatsoever?
If you share your knowledge and your experience from other members will be highly appreciated.

Thank you

Reactions: tobs

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hey guys
I am lost with this immigration nightmare. It has been 17 months since my AOR. Long story short, I am being sponsored by my husband who's Canadian. I live in Denmark, we went through lots of obstacles until we got our eligibility passed last May 2019. On May 29,2019 my file was sent to ss. My MED was expired on August 31,2019. After 24 days from the expiry date. The medical got extended and the status indicate as " Sept 24,2019 you passed your medical ".

The ultimate questions is ; extending medical is a positive sign ? Like maybe ss has gotten completed ? Or maybe PPR on it way ? Or just a routine process has no impact whatsoever?
If you share your knowledge and your experience from other members will be highly appreciated.

Thank you
There is not really a relation of medical extended to SS but there have been many cases where PPR has been issued just after medical extension. It's possible your SS was completed much before your medical expired but no one released PPR. We can hope that extension of medical also follows PPR in your case. All the best!

Munaf2018

Jul 9, 2018
Kitchener
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
missussaga
There is not really a relation of medical extended to SS but there have been many cases where PPR has been issued just after medical extension. It's possible your SS was completed much before your medical expired but no one released PPR. We can hope that extension of medical also follows PPR in your case. All the best!
Thank you dear

CHANNO

Star Member
Mar 4, 2016
@cansha @Prashant86_2000 and other experts,

Here's what I got from GCMS. Please check. Confused with these notes.

NOTES:

A11.2 - CASE PROCESSING AGENT: Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following.

———————————————————————
NOTES: FSW MEC NOT MET CLIENT DID NOT PROVIDE DUTIES FOR PRIMARY NOC 2172. A11.2: Not MET R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS: REVIEW REQUIRED R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FUNDS: REVIEW REQUIRED FSW points total: 59 RPRF: Complete
--------------------------------------------------
—————————————
CRS score at ITA 454 CRS points minimum score for round: 444 CRS score at application(APR): 454 Total CRS points Assessed: 429 / Verified CRS Score: 429 I have reviewed the following for CRS points:
——————————————————————————
Integrated Search(FOS/GCMS): No trace for all other than present application.
——————————————————————————————————

---Family——
No indication of Previous marriage/cl
——

————— EMPLOYMENT——
Employment at one company - Review Required(NOC 2173 S/w Engineers). Education credentials provided: Masters in Chemistry. Employment Letter confirms salary. Letter confirms full time employment. FSW work : 0 year(s) 0 month(s) of 1 year(s) - REVIEW REQUIRED
------------------

Hi,

Finally, did you receive PPR? please confirm.

CHANNO

Star Member
Mar 4, 2016
Hi guys, any thoughts on NOTES 1 and 3? The NOTES 3 are older but they look more reassuring but NOTES 1 look little out of place, anything I should do? What can i infer from these?

NOTES:1

Created Date: 2018/07/05

Created By: D0011

Updated Date: 2018/07/05

Updated By: D0011

Label: EE Eligibility

Office CIO

Text:

A11.0 Case processing agent: Lock in Date 2018-06-08.

Having Analyzed this application based on the document submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I can make following recommendation:

MI3 A11.2 Review required R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Review Required R76: SELECTION CRITERIA- FSW POINTS: REVIEW REQUIRED R76: SELECTION CRITERIA– FUNDS: APPEARS TO MEET FSW points total: 59 Outstanding Documents (Not Requested): - RPRF Ready to Finalize RPRF: Outstanding

CRS Score at ITA 463; minimum score for round 441. CRS score at application (APR): 463 Total CRS points assessed: 413 I have reviewed the following for CRS points:

INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSS/GCMS): No trace for all other than present application

FAMILY COMPOSITION: MARRIED since 2014-12-12; Marriage Certificate is on file; spouse is ACCOPMANYING No indication of previous marriages/cl partners 1 child accompanying; Birth Certificate reviews: PA and Spouse listed as parents

MEDICALS: All valid for 6 months or more PASSPORTS: All valid for 6 months or more

WORK EXPERIENCE: Lock in Date 2018-06-08. Primary Occupation NOC 0211 Engineering Managers EDUCATION CREDENTAILS PROVIDEDE: master’s degree: GLOBALK MANAGEMENT 2013-09 TO 2018-06 Project Manager (NOC 0211) at xxxxx INC *REVIEW REQUIRED* - eDoc# xxxxxxx NOTE: ***REVIEW REQUIRED-PLASE REVIEW DUTIES*** - Letter confirms salary of $xxx SEMI-MONTHLY – Letter confirms full/time employment; FSW

Work: 0 years 0 months of 1 years- REVIEWREQUIRED CRS Foreign Work: 0 years 0 months of 3 years- REVIEW REQUIRED

SETTLEMENT FUNDS: Appears to Meet Approx CADxxxx

NOTES 3

Created Date: 2018/06/21

Created By: SH6080

Updated Date: 2018/06/21

Updated By: SH6080

Label: EE Eligibility

Office CIO

Text:

REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant APPLICATION #: XXXXX REGULATION: FSW I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file note the following. MIN SCORE 441 CRS SCORE 463 PRINCIPAL APPLICANT application promoted: NEW UCI Spouse Application Promoted: NEW UCI Dep 1 Application Promoted: New UCI Review Notes for representative: Has representative rep # xxxx Rep Info (Namexxx)

Applicant Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Spouse Medical Attached to UCI:

Yes Client Fees: Verified ---- LANGUAGES---- PA 1 English- IELTS Met Threshold & Verified Spouse 1 English – IETLTS and verified ------ EDUCATION---- PA 1 ECA report verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary report by issuing agency for Master’s degree Foreign credential provided spouse 1 ECA verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary report by issuing agency for Master’s degree Foreign credential provided ---- POLICE CERTIFICATE----- PA 1 India PCC Provided NRT 2 USA FBI PCC Provided NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Pass Criminality Spouse 1 - India PCC Provided NRT 2 USA FBI PCC Provided NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Pass Criminality
Hi,

Finally, did you receive PPR? please confirm.

regards,

Oct 4, 2019
Hello everyone,

I am a June AOR who received PPR a couple of months ago.
For everyone still waiting, do not despair, that golden email will arrive in your inbox soon.

Remember that so much time has elapsed now, that it is really unlikely that your application will not get approved.
It is more likely that the agent dealing with it is just overwhelmed with the amount of work they're doing.
Try to sit back and focus on your family/work/hobbies.

Best wishes to everyone!

prateekkhosla

Jul 15, 2019
Hi everyone, please guide and help.

I've submitted my PR application documents and fees along with biometrics and currently awaiting visa approval and PPR.
I'd like to get married soon and wanted your suggestion that should I wait till I get my PR and first landing or can I get married before that considering that if I had applied for PR as a married applicant I would not have met minimum CRS cutoff score.
Please share process as well and pros and cons in either case.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hi everyone, please guide and help.

I've submitted my PR application documents and fees along with biometrics and currently awaiting visa approval and PPR.
I'd like to get married soon and wanted your suggestion that should I wait till I get my PR and first landing or can I get married before that considering that if I had applied for PR as a married applicant I would not have met minimum CRS cutoff score.
Please share process as well and pros and cons in either case.
You getting married now has no impact on CRS score. If you get married after PPR and you have not landed you would have to anyways inform IRCC and include your spouse on application. If you receive PPR and have landed then you need to sponsor your spouse for PR. In that case your spouse may or may not receive visitor visa and with spousal sponsorship it takes about 1 year to get PR so your spouse may have to stay away for 1 year.

Reactions: PatrickZ

prateekkhosla

Jul 15, 2019
You getting married now has no impact on CRS score. If you get married after PPR and you have not landed you would have to anyways inform IRCC and include your spouse on application. If you receive PPR and have landed then you need to sponsor your spouse for PR. In that case your spouse may or may not receive visitor visa and with spousal sponsorship it takes about 1 year to get PR so your spouse may have to stay away for 1 year.
Thanks cansha for the revert.
1. So can i get married even before receiving PPR and still has no impact on visa eligibility or CRS score?
2. Please don't mind but how sure are you about the advice as I've been getting lots of conflicting views also.
Is there someplace I can read from Canadain govt website regarding this?

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Thanks cansha for the revert.
1. So can i get married even before receiving PPR and still has no impact on visa eligibility or CRS score?
2. Please don't mind but how sure are you about the advice as I've been getting lots of conflicting views also.
Is there someplace I can read from Canadain govt website regarding this?
1. No
2. I don't mind. Whether I say I'm 100% sure or 25% sure doesn't matter because it's apparent you already have some advice which you trust more than what I said. So don't mind but I can't convince you more.
3. Use google.com

Last edited:

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
1. No
2. I don't mind. Whether I say I'm 100% sure or 25% sure doesn't matter because it's apparent you already have some advice which you trust more than what I said. So don't mind but I can't convince you more.
3. Use google.com
@prateekkhosla dude trust his words, we all look up to him.