+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

abhinavashu

Star Member
Jan 20, 2019
Hi All , I am now waiting for 15 months. June 18 AOR. Applied for my 2nd gcms notes. It is identical to the first one that I applied 6 months back.
They both say they are checking my employment details. I am self employed and they have acknowledged all the documents I have sent ( Client reference letters, Business Documents and financial documents)

My query is that, since they have taken so long and the file has moved from Ottawa to NDVO with two different officers reviewing it...Should I send them all the above documents through the webform once again. Just in case the office in NDVO has not been able to trace them or verify them for some reason. There has been not update on my file for over 6 months.....It moved to NDVO in March 2019.
Please advice? Thanks in advance

schilz

Star Member
Dec 25, 2018
Hi All , I am now waiting for 15 months. June 18 AOR. Applied for my 2nd gcms notes. It is identical to the first one that I applied 6 months back.
They both say they are checking my employment details. I am self employed and they have acknowledged all the documents I have sent ( Client reference letters, Business Documents and financial documents)

My query is that, since they have taken so long and the file has moved from Ottawa to NDVO with two different officers reviewing it...Should I send them all the above documents through the webform once again. Just in case the office in NDVO has not been able to trace them or verify them for some reason. There has been not update on my file for over 6 months.....It moved to NDVO in March 2019.
Please advice? Thanks in advance
I wouldn't recommend that, since its all uploaded to the same system (GCMS) which can be reviewed from Ottawa & NDVO, so it makes no difference.

Reactions: kzeed12

ajwadkhayaz

Star Member
Feb 24, 2019
Received third set of GCMS today. Same situation. They're just doing nothing and sitting on my file. However, it's written that due date is on 30/09/2019 and they'll review some documents which we had sent on the due date. Does this mean anything or do they just keep changing due dates?
@cansha @tobs

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Received third set of GCMS today. Same situation. They're just doing nothing and sitting on my file. However, it's written that due date is on 30/09/2019 and they'll review some documents which we had sent on the due date. Does this mean anything or do they just keep changing due dates?
@cansha @tobs
Unfortunately due date is a system generated date and means nothing :(

Reactions: PatrickZ

ajwadkhayaz

Star Member
Feb 24, 2019
Na, I forgot actually. Don’t have any hope in that as well. Waiting for 30 Sept and will again call cic as they had said that ndvo has stated to wait till then. 1st October ko karta hu order.
Your VO is NDVO? Ours was in Ottawa and got transferred to NDVO in May. No movement after that. Still IP1. AOR 17 July 2018. When was your AOR? Was review required for something?