+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hi If someone could please check the GCMS notes that I ordered in April 2019. I would appreciate if someone could please tell me if something is wrong with my application.

REVIEW TYPE: CASE PROCESSING AGENT APPLICATION: REGULATION: PNP, 2018-06-29 I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. RECOMMENDATION: *** OFFICER REVIEW REQUIRED *** Please Review A11.2: Medical: VALID PNP Triage: Refer to IR CIVIL STATUS: NO CONCERNS PA (Joshi, Chirag), SINGLE PASSPORT EXPIRY: 2019-10-19 PNP NOMINATION: - Province of Nomination: ON. - PNC#: 1832286. - Province matches current residence: Yes. -Nomination validity: Original. - Case Type: Economic Case. - Proof of Funds on file: Yes. - Funds $: 18,306 verified Family of 1 requires CAD $ 12,475 INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSS/GCMS): PA (Joshi, Chirag) No trace in GCMS/FOSS other than present application A11.2 CRS ASSESSMENT: CRS Score at ITA: 1038 Min CRS Score for Round: 442 CRS Score at APR 1038 Total CRS Points Assessed: 988 ***600 -PROVINCIAL NOMINATION - Verified by CIO*** WORK EXPERIENCE(S): Qualifying Period: from 29JUN2008 to 28JUN2018 2) PARTNER - (N000621) 2015/02 to 2018/02 at PRATHAM DISTRIBUTORS EDOCS NUMBER(S): 228789100,228781356 Review required by an officer for lead statement. Review required by an officer for main duties. The letter(s) of reference appear to demonstrate that the PA met the minimum requirements of 12 months of work experience. PA meets education requirements
There is nothing wrong but the analyst has asked the visa officer to have a look at your work experience letters to make sure your job duties are inline with the lead statement of your NOC.

ErAbhi90

Jun 10, 2019
My AOR is 15 June 2018.
Remedical done on 27 June 2019.
As per 1st Gcms everything is passed background check, security and criminality.
It's been more than 2 months. Still no sign of medical pass and ppr. Just getting generic replies. Totally frustrated don't know what to do.
Waiting for another set of Gcms which will come on 22nd September

abhinavashu

Star Member
Jan 20, 2019
It looks good to me actually. The analysts did reduce your 25 points but you're way over the CRS cut off. Also it seems you sent documents for self employment. Those things end up in review required because there is no standard format and analysts want the officer to have one final look. From the list analyst wrote it seems like you did provide a list of ducuments.
Thanks a lot, your the first one who is so positive...I guess I have to wait now

chiragjoshi

Star Member
Jan 23, 2018
There is nothing wrong but the analyst has asked the visa officer to have a look at your work experience letters to make sure your job duties are inline with the lead statement of your NOC.
Hi Cansha

Thanks for sharing your valuable feedback. I have some follow-up concerns. I submitted not just one but 6 reference letters of my clients and suppliers But the visa wants to review just one of them. Even if there is a problem in one of the reference letter then how would that change the decision on my file as rest of the reference letter have no issues.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hi Cansha

Thanks for sharing your valuable feedback. I have some follow-up concerns. I submitted not just one but 6 reference letters of my clients and suppliers But the visa wants to review just one of them. Even if there is a problem in one of the reference letter then how would that change the decision on my file as rest of the reference letter have no issues.
Don't read too much into it. The analyst may have just mentioned one document but when officer looks at documents he will look at all documents. See in many cases I have seen on the forum if the analyst is not happy with the documentation they drop the CRS score they assessed and that's a red flag. Here that didn't happen. This tells me that analyst was largely happy with the documentation but just wanted the officer to take final call. If your CRS score dropped then we would have to figure out which document was faulty and provide additional documentation. Your score did drop by 25 points but that can't be work ex. But even after that drop you are way over the cut off so you should be good.

Reactions: kzeed12

chiragjoshi

Star Member
Jan 23, 2018
Don't read too much into it. The analyst may have just mentioned one document but when officer looks at documents he will look at all documents. See in many cases I have seen on the forum if the analyst is not happy with the documentation they drop the CRS score they assessed and that's a red flag. Here that didn't happen. This tells me that analyst was largely happy with the documentation but just wanted the officer to take final call. If your CRS score dropped then we would have to figure out which document was faulty and provide additional documentation. Your score did drop by 25 points but that can't be work ex. But even after that drop you are way over the cut off so you should be good.
Thanks Cansha. I think everything is positive but the delay in the application's processing is getting worried. Thanks again for your thoughts.

abhinavashu

Star Member
Jan 20, 2019
It looks good to me actually. The analysts did reduce your 25 points but you're way over the CRS cut off. Also it seems you sent documents for self employment. Those things end up in review required because there is no standard format and analysts want the officer to have one final look. From the list analyst wrote it seems like you did provide a list of ducuments.
Hi Cansha, I read some where that you said reduction in points is a red flag? How does one find out what is the reason for reduction of points.

In my case I remember that before I got the PNP nomination from Ontario, my ielts 2 year period expired so I had to retake it...The new Ielts score was lesser than before that was reducing my points by 25. Could that be the reason for this reduction in points? or is it that the analyst or officer found something and thus he reduced it? Can we find out what reduced it?

Also if I am in review required and have sent all documents that I have, how can I speed my case by sending more documents? does sending more or newer documents really help? I have not got any ADR and yet its sitting in NDVO now for 15 months.

Pls advice. Thanks in advance.

Other wise people please help. Thanks

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hi Cansha, I read some where that you said reduction in points is a red flag? How does one find out what is the reason for reduction of points.

In my case I remember that before I got the PNP nomination from Ontario, my ielts 2 year period expired so I had to retake it...The new Ielts score was lesser than before that was reducing my points by 25. Could that be the reason for this reduction in points? or is it that the analyst or officer found something and thus he reduced it? Can we find out what reduced it?

Also if I am in review required and have sent all documents that I have, how can I speed my case by sending more documents? does sending more or newer documents really help? I have not got any ADR and yet its sitting in NDVO now for 15 months.

Pls advice. Thanks in advance.

Other wise people please help. Thanks
Yeah lesser ielts score may be the reason. But basically what I meant was if officer assessed your points lower than the cut off for that round than it's a red flag. Because if you don't meet the cut off criteria that's an issue. In your case you're well above cut off

Reactions: abhinavashu

LaDavid

Oct 15, 2018
Don't know if anyone has been following my posts. I posted that I received a second PFL on September 11th however I was still waiting on some documents to submit a response to the second PFL. I am confused because on wednesday I received a ready for Visa Email. I submitted my passport as am excited to apparently be finally have this process over. My profile is still saying action required relating to the PFL at this point I am wondering do I even need to respond?

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
Don't know if anyone has been following my posts. I posted that I received a second PFL on September 11th however I was still waiting on some documents to submit a response to the second PFL. I am confused because on wednesday I received a ready for Visa Email. I submitted my passport as am excited to apparently be finally have this process over. My profile is still saying action required relating to the PFL at this point I am wondering do I even need to respond?
Give ircc a call - they can explain in detail .. Congrats on getting your RFV Email