+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

Petra2019

Star Member
Jan 11, 2019
:)
Hello people, i received my PPR email yesterday. congratulations to me!!!!!!!

some people might be aware about this from whatsapp group already. For people who are still waiting dont lose hope you guys are almost there and PPR is very close. I almost jumped from my building waiting for it and wouldnt be here to write to you guys if the email would have been delayed even a day. so thanks Delhi immigration for saving my life(who i am definitely going to block after receiving my COPR, for taking this much time ).

Thanks everyone on this forum(including me) for everything we have been through together on this forum. you guys have been a great company and i feel great about meeting you guys. i will be here to positively contribute from my end in what ever way possible.

thanks and best of luck guys!!!!!!!!

Congratulations :)

linda85

Jun 20, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-06-2018
Doc's Request.
23-06-2018
AOR Received.
20-06-2018
Med's Done....
21-06-2018
Quick update @bimale4bipeople so i did email MP of Edmonton on friday , i did receive replay today, asking to come in and sign consent form as well as provide drivers license, which i did, so they said that they will contact me back within week.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Quick update @bimale4bipeople so i did email MP of Edmonton on friday , i did receive replay today, asking to come in and sign consent form as well as provide drivers license, which i did, so they said that they will contact me back within week.
Okay interesting Linda, thanks for the update, the MP in Oakville, ON whom I contacted asked me to complete the form and send it back by email.

DanFariasM

Jul 9, 2018
Venezuela
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO / Mexico
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-06-2018
Med's Done....
22-06-2018
Hi,

Is it necessary to have minimum 1-year skilled work experience to qualify for FSWP. If we can the score 67 points by other factors, do we still need minimum 1-year work experience?

Pls, advise.

Thank You
Yes, that’s mandatory. One continuous year of work experience, full time, paid, NOC 0, A or B.

For reference: Eligibility to apply as a Federal Skilled Worker

This program has minimum requirements for:

• skilled work experience
  • language ability
  • education
You must meet all the minimum requirements to be eligible.

Last edited:
Reactions: gau55555 and tobs

linda85

Jun 20, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-06-2018
Doc's Request.
23-06-2018
AOR Received.
20-06-2018
Med's Done....
21-06-2018
Okay interesting Linda, thanks for the update, the MP in Oakville, ON whom I contacted asked me to complete the form and send it back by email.
@bimale4bipeople No thanks for your advice in first place, I will let you know once they will reach out back to me.

On different note i Called CIC yesterday but agent told me that there are no news regards my application, they told me it can take few days, weeks or even up till year to finalize and fulfill all the steps. Basically, My understanding is that, if after a year there is no progress, I should call them.... till then I should sit Quietly in the corner and wait for my turn!!!

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
@bimale4bipeople No thanks for your advice in first place, I will let you know once they will reach out back to me.

On different note i Called CIC yesterday but agent told me that there are no news regards my application, they told me it can take few days, weeks or even up till year to finalize and fulfill all the steps. Basically, My understanding is that, if after a year there is no progress, I should call them.... till then I should sit Quietly in the corner and wait for my turn!!!
If your security has not started, so which black hole is your application in ? damn this is bad on their part...

rfhafeez

Feb 12, 2018
Hi guys,

I need some serious advice fron all of you. This forum is very friendly and has helped me through this endless wait.

My AOR is 26 april 2018 and i was working in Toronto at the time. My husband is working in Dubai. After applying for pr my company was downsizing so my position was eliminated in June. In September I decided to come visit my husband in Dubai on a 3 month visit visa while looking for a job in Toronto. We hoped by November the PR would come but turns out we are in SS so no signs until dec end too. We were contemplating whether I should take up job offers in Toronto but feared the PR might take too long and we don’t want to do long distance with such uncertainty,

I extended my visit visa hoping by Jan it would show up but now we are considering I take a residence visa in Dubai and stay here until the PR shows up because my husband can sponsor me here and i also have job offers here and dubai Residency takes only 10 days.

But we are not sure how this will affect my pr application and what updates should I send them? Will my file get rejected even though all is passed and SS is going in since June 26. Is it okay to get a Dubai Residency while pr is in process for Cec express entry.

Please advice us as we are so distressed and have no clue what to do. Our life is hanging between 2 countries.
Your relocation wont impact on your PR application outcome. I applied my PR from Qatar and later i moved to UK few months ago. I have received my PR last month and my passport was stamped in Canadian Embassy, UK. So my suggestion enjoy your time in DXB :).

linda85

Jun 20, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-06-2018
Doc's Request.
23-06-2018
AOR Received.
20-06-2018
Med's Done....
21-06-2018
If your security has not started, so which black hole is your application in ? damn this is bad on their part...
@bimale4bipeople I ordered 4th set of notes day before yesterday , also in the first 3 notes there was no activities under security.. so for sure I'm not under ss. You might be right it is in Black Hole...ohh well..

saharali2909

Star Member
Mar 26, 2018
Your relocation wont impact on your PR application outcome. I applied my PR from Qatar and later i moved to UK few months ago. I have received my PR last month and my passport was stamped in Canadian Embassy, UK. So my suggestion enjoy your time in DXB :).
Hey thanks for your reply. What updates did you send cic??

Also i was an inland applicant so it wouldn’t effect if i move out of canada to dxb right?

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
Thanks to both of you for this discussion. To be honest I am still bit skeptical about changing passports now. I have waited such a long time for this moment so not liking to be in any sort of uncertainty. We have decided to fly before the passport expiry date goes inside 6 months which is 6th March. Just booked tickets for 3rd March 2019. It is gonna be hard to get ready by such a short time, but we thought this is the best policy at the moment.

Landing in Ottawa via Toronto :)
Great to hear that. And good that you are able to fly before the expiration of your passport.

Reactions: ishq74

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
Cancellation of passport doesn't void any visa which is in the passport already. Passport is a property of the nation issuing the passport whereas visa is a permission of entering another sovereign nation. USA issues 10 year B1/B2 visa and many people enter USA on old visa and new passport daily. Also, there are many posts on this forum where people have entered for landing using new passport and one time visa on old passport.
Did I every say it voids the Visa ? Its very easy to get misunderstood. Anyways, good ifo.