+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
Hello people, i received my PPR email yesterday. congratulations to me!!!!!!!

some people might be aware about this from whatsapp group already. For people who are still waiting dont lose hope you guys are almost there and PPR is very close. I almost jumped from my building waiting for it and wouldnt be here to write to you guys if the email would have been delayed even a day. so thanks Delhi immigration for saving my life(who i am definitely going to block after receiving my COPR, for taking this much time ).

Thanks everyone on this forum(including me) for everything we have been through together on this forum. you guys have been a great company and i feel great about meeting you guys. i will be here to positively contribute from my end in what ever way possible.

thanks and best of luck guys!!!!!!!!
Congratulations. And in absence of @Triupati.balagi and @Asiv adanac , Please update immitracker and your signature respectively!! ;);)

richa1987

Oct 26, 2018
GCMS arrives in 3 weeks now going by recent trends.
If yours has been delayed, order a new set.
I've had 5+ people tell me they got their notes in 3 weeks+ (they all ordered the notes in January 2019)
Yup even I got it in less that 30 days but sadly with no progress.

Reactions: tobs

arash2002

Star Member
Jan 9, 2019
@arash2002 , there is whole section with the tile OTHER REQS. Take a look at it. They might be related.
For me, this section has some info about Job Bank, but because I am CEC, I didn't need to register in there. Maybe that is the reason that Other reqs is blank for me.
There is no useful information in that section. Only two change of status from "Not Started" to "Cancelled" exist there.

Reactions: Mr_nobody

Starfish11

Star Member
Nov 16, 2018
I have ordered notes they shud come by 20th. Should I raise a cse also for status update? Will it help or cause more delay in processing my app

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
I have ordered notes they shud come by 20th. Should I raise a cse also for status update? Will it help or cause more delay in processing my app
CSEs won't cause any delays. Raise as many as you like.

HFTT

Dec 27, 2018
Hi house,

June AOR here.

Got an ADR - IMM5669e (Form A).

Who’s got experience with this?

I understand this is typically requested if you have excessive travel history or your personal history timeline is not straight forward. It may be a case of the latter for me, I think.

By the way, does anyone know how I can view the previously filled background information?

I want to mirror what I have previously filled because nothing has changed since my initial submission pre/post ITA and post AOR.

Thanks.

Starfish11

Star Member
Nov 16, 2018
Hi house,

June AOR here.

Got an ADR - IMM5669e (Form A).

Who’s got experience with this?

I understand this is typically requested if you have excessive travel history or your personal history timeline is not straight forward. It may be a case of the latter for me, I think.

By the way, does anyone know how I can view the previously filled background information?

I want to mirror what I have previously filled because nothing has changed since my initial submission pre/post ITA and post AOR.

Thanks.
Find the form and fill it correctly try not to leave any gaps in time ND submit it electronically. Also send the hard copy with signature specially spouse's form as they may ask it later.

Reactions: HFTT