June 2018 AOR - join here

ozoozo

Star Member
Oct 5, 2017
Hi house,

June AOR here.

Got an ADR - IMM5669e (Form A).

Who’s got experience with this?

I understand this is typically requested if you have excessive travel history or your personal history timeline is not straight forward. It may be a case of the latter for me, I think.

By the way, does anyone know how I can view the previously filled background information?

I want to mirror what I have previously filled because nothing has changed since my initial submission pre/post ITA and post AOR.

Thanks.
What is ur VO?

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi house,

June AOR here.

Got an ADR - IMM5669e (Form A).

Who’s got experience with this?

I understand this is typically requested if you have excessive travel history or your personal history timeline is not straight forward. It may be a case of the latter for me, I think.

By the way, does anyone know how I can view the previously filled background information?

I want to mirror what I have previously filled because nothing has changed since my initial submission pre/post ITA and post AOR.

Thanks.
hello,
It depends on your stage. If you have already passed eligibility and criminality (which is reasonable to assume given your June AOR), then it shows that you are at the beginning of security. But, don't worry. After you submit your info, the officer is gonna review it and if there is nothing red flag with it, there is a good chance they pass security immediately without sending you for SS.

Having excessive travel history and confusing info definitely increases the chance that the officer pays more attention to your case, but that is not always true. Sometimes it is just pure luck (or bad luck) to be picked up for SS.

I don't know how but make sure that the info you enter matches the info in your application as well as the info you presented before entering the pool.

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
Reactions: Mr_nobody

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
I don't think this assessment in progress will change to complete until COPR.
True it doesn't but I think "In progress" is still a good thing. I know 3 cases where it shows on Hold and I haven't found a good answer to when application goes on hold and when it comes out of hold.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
I don't think this assessment in progress will change to complete until COPR.
True. My notes were generated after approval and it was still "In progress"

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
True it doesn't but I think "In progress" is still a good thing. I know 3 cases where it shows on Hold and I haven't found a good answer to when application goes on hold and when it comes out of hold.
Maybe they are RR cases. I don't know either.

Sidhudeep307

Dec 20, 2018
Ludhiana
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Good day Jagdeep Sidhu,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that a decision has been made on the application which is currently located at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario. Rest assured that the responsible office will contact you by mail or email to provide you with that decision.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,

Carl Antoine, Agent 4339
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

Reactions: SACHINARDE

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
True but problem is not with criminality. Most SS candidates see Criminality as passed. In his case he also mentioned observing "Cancelled" in front of Other Requirements which is rare. His is the second case I know in addition to the one I posted.
For me, other reqs was blank (I mean blank blank not blank redacted!) in my assessment section. Also I have a separate section about other reqs that has some info about job bank. I don't know why his is cancelled
No sorry I didn't mention. They are SS cases. Eligibility and Criminality is passed.
Wow, interesting! my thought with them as they are under SS and the file is even on hold!!!