+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
are ghanta effect re... braptom(or brownton) and in toronto ...the problem here is i will tell ya wat u can face here is misrepresentation...as many of our fellow brothers and sisters work in stores or blue collar jobs... u r assumed that u can be either at IT call centre or A blue collar job which is good and we give too much to economy here..i know a girl just 26 and in 1.5 years just by hard work she is store manager of biggest walmart in zone. this is slowing changing as many Indian origin are holding good positions now..and high ones too... like in scotia bank.. their IT director is indian .. moved here 3 years back etc etc
I get the Point my Brother... So True... Lets go there (well you are already there :)) and make the change more rapid.... Here we come Canada...

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
Nope, am not planning to reorder the notes. I'll maybe consider it after a month or so, but as for now I'll wait and see. I have suspicion that there will be PPR by then.

Following is the previous GCMS notes:

1st GCMS notes - Ordered on the 25th of July, recieved on the 25th of August (31 days)
2nd GCMS notes - Ordered on the 1st of September, received on the 4th of October (33 days)
3rd GCMS notes - Ordered on the 4th of October, received on the 6th of November (33 days)
4th GCMS notes - Ordered on the 9th of November, received on the 11th of December (35 days)
5th GCMS notes - Ordered on the 14th of December - not received yet (39 days and counting)
The consistency of your GCMSs arrival and the same due date as many of us pointing towards the same story. Though, the delay in the most recent GCMS (as mine) may truly pointing towards the final stage (fingers crossed ;)).... Though nothing can be said towards the reputation CIC has garnered over the past 4-5 months...PPRs coming :)

Reactions: Ronja5200

sid1987

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-06-2018
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018
I get the Point my Brother... So True... Lets go there (well you are already there :)) and make the change more rapid.... Here we come Canada...
yeaa.
i will tell ya from my exp.. so i went to buy the crossover (don ask which one or people call me showoff) just say a good one and something many people want... that douche bag knew if desi is here he knows his shit.
Now i gym a kid blood MS graduate guy used to throw attitude... bec usually at gym i take my wife's car( bec her is leased hehehe use the mileage) , now his luck he applied , for one of our openings in OTtawa... and guess whose team was that... and i had my sweet revenge ... he is good, we did hire him,, but his attitude changed...
This even my wife faced, my wife works with corporate of Walmart .. so she was on surprise visit on one of stores and one bloody guy is like can u pick that, she is not even in walmart uniform or something... so preassumption ....and boy he got nice thunderbolt..
i am subtle ufff my thor wife is god bless...

Reactions: gau55555

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
So I just got done with my call with cic and its still the same. According to the agent, criminality in progress, security not started, nothing needed from my end etc etc

Only one change: when I asked him, is my VO still Ottawa, he said its Ottawa and London.
Now as far as 2-3 weeks back (and also till November in gcms notes) there was no mention of London. And when I pointed that out he said due to country of origin, London was always working alongside. Weird

Another point: I told him that Ottawa replied me by saying that my file was in final review queue and asked him what could final review here mean, he said he had no idea and cant see all that info.

Anyone knows what is the London VO email?
I guess change in vo is a good thing.

Sorry if I sound crazy or stressed etc. but sadly my circumstances is such that I need to know asap soon whether I can move or not
Yes it could be good considering London may be responsible for the final review and issuing PPR.
Search the forum for their email ID.

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
yeaa.
i will tell ya from my exp.. so i went to buy the crossover (don ask which one or people call me showoff) just say a good one and something many people want... that douche bag knew if desi is here he knows his shit.
Now i gym a kid blood MS graduate guy used to throw attitude... bec usually at gym i take my wife's car( bec her is leased hehehe use the mileage) , now his luck he applied , for one of our openings in OTtawa... and guess whose team was that... and i had my sweet revenge ... he is good, we did hire him,, but his attitude changed...
This even my wife faced, my wife works with corporate of Walmart .. so she was on surprise visit on one of stores and one bloody guy is like can u pick that, she is not even in walmart uniform or something... so preassumption ....and boy he got nice thunderbolt..
i am subtle ufff my thor wife is god bless...
I get you. And hey , I know you are being modest, but the feeling you are talking about, smells like fresh wet soil, Hits the spot. Actually I wanted to ask you about your car in the morning (when we discussed your 'car moment') that which one do you have, though resisted thinking it may not look good to others and all... Good going brother. Say my hi to parjai ji.... well done mam. We are modest people until we are dragged in a situation where we need to erupt.. My funda is do good and good will come to you, hopefully in CA it remains same.

sid1987

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-06-2018
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018
I get you. And hey , I know you are being modest, but the feeling you are talking about, smells like fresh wet soil, Hits the spot. Actually I wanted to ask you about your car in the morning (when we discussed your 'car moment') that which one do you have, though resisted thinking it may not look good to others and all... Good going brother. Say my hi to parjai ji.... well done mam. We are modest people until we are dragged in a situation where we need to erupt.. My funda is do good and good will come to you, hopefully in CA it remains same.
exactly... this is changing... specially in metros etc.. now on brighter side.. food is better than US... all sorts of food has not lost is flavour of where they belong

Reactions: gau55555