+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

ripudamansodhi

Dec 16, 2018
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your permanent residence application under the Provincial Nominee Program

• Your application was received at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia, on June 4, 2018.
  • The responsible office is currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if you and your family members if applicable meet the eligibility requirements under the class for which you have applied. You can expect to be contacted if additional information is necessary.
  • The background verifications are currently in process.
We invite you to visit our website for more information on what to expect after a permanent residence application is submitted.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your permanent residence application under the Provincial Nominee Program

• Your application was received at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia, on June 4, 2018.
  • The responsible office is currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if you and your family members if applicable meet the eligibility requirements under the class for which you have applied. You can expect to be contacted if additional information is necessary.
  • The background verifications are currently in process.
We invite you to visit our website for more information on what to expect after a permanent residence application is submitted.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.
another generic response!!

drakeFan

Oct 19, 2018
Looks like I can see a pattern most of the application in CIO - Sydney is either stuck at security not started or got approved but still stuck.

I think everyone who are stuck if you're calling next time ask them if your VO is CIO - Sydney. VO changes in the middle of processing.
I called up CIC today and I am told that there's no change in my status. Rep told me that my Primary office is CIO(Sydney, NS) and secondary - Ottawa.

sid1987

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-06-2018
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018
Reactions: cansha

ts270890

Apr 8, 2016
I called up CIC today and I am told that there's no change in my status. Rep told me that my Primary office is CIO(Sydney, NS) and secondary - Ottawa.
That means your application moved to CIO just like my one. Do you know if your security started or not ? Also did you notice any ghost update in your profile between Oct to Dec ?

sid1987

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-06-2018
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018
Did you buy a house as yet? I'm wondering how hard it will be to get a mortgage with no credit history.
House by end of 2019... mostly

NASARIS

Star Member
Sep 10, 2018
Arter only 24 hours from submitting the webform with the new employment record that has date of issue, my application status was updated.
They started our background check and we received a message "How to find a job in Canada".
One stupid tiny mistake delayed our application for months.
This is why getting the gcms notes is important.

Last edited:

macaly7

Jan 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
Arter only 24 hours from submitting the webform with the new employment record that has date of issue, my application status was updated.
They started our background check and we received a message "How to find a job in Canada".
One stupid tiny mistake delayed our application for months.
This why getting gcms notes are important.
Yes, notes can be essential. At least it's sorted now and hopefully your ppr will come soon.

Reactions: tobs

ghost023

Star Member
Aug 3, 2018
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
Called CIC today and got to know that my app is still proceeding in the normal way. Currently, Eligibility passed and criminality and security are on going. The agent was nice and told me that my case would not be under enhanced SS as what he could see, he wasn't able to access to the details though. Hopefully an office can touch my case soon. Fingers crossed!

ts270890

Apr 8, 2016
Called CIC today and got to know that my app is still proceeding in the normal way. Currently, Eligibility passed and criminality and security are on going. The agent was nice and told me that my case would not be under enhanced SS as what he could see, he wasn't able to access to the details though. Hopefully an office can touch my case soon. Fingers crossed!
did you ask what is your VO ?