+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
I am irritated to extreme level now, we are purposely left behind it seems. I thought entire process has slow down but after seeing today’s batch update I have lost it completely.

Was thinking I will also receive it today but I was wrong.

People who got it, don’t need your sympathy here.

Reactions: Prashant86_2000

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
#3 CSE Response

We verified the information provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.
While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.
Rest assured that we will communicate with you once a decision is taken.
None of this will work. If you want to try something, please find out why are we waiting and others are getting pprs.

gauravmlal

Jun 8, 2018
Category........
#3 CSE Response

We verified the information provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.
While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.
Hey Tobs!.
Pardon me June Family for intruding in your space, but I couldn't resist on this post as I am looking for an answer on generic replies.
Tobs, thank you for bringing this up.

Let me post my case here.

AOR - 30th August '18 (FSWO)
MEP- 23rd Sept,18
27th Nov - Made a phone call to know that
Eligibility - In Prog
Criminality - In Prog
Security- Not started
Med - Pass

BGC - 30th Nov ,2018

Called Again on 18th Dec 2018,
Eligibility - Rec. Pass
Criminality - Pass
Security - Not Started

Raised CSE on 14th Jan

Called again on 15th Jan - Agent said no change in the status from the 18th Dec phone call and said Eligibility as under review unlike Rec. Pass,
she was not willing to elaborate much like the agent on previous call so didn't ask about Rec pass status on eligibility earlier.
My file is at CIO Ottawa since the beginning.

Received the above mentioned CSE reply on 18th Jan from Agent Mathew.

I hope you and the star June team can make some sense out of it :)

Cheers!

aahaanbajaj

Star Member
Jun 9, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
23/07/2018
Good Morning Guys, though It was sounding like a dull Monday yesterday, there has been some news on the different forums. It seems that the batch was triggered. Have seen many Sep and Aug AOR guys who have got their PPRs in the late EST hours yesterday. @aahaanbajaj Congratulations. It seems they are back with normal IP2 to PPR processing times, though we, who got stuck at IP2 around last week of Oct are the only sufferers it seems. How to get out of there ?
Thanks Man!

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
#3 CSE Response

Eligibility - Met
Criminality - Passed
Security - Not Started

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
We are left behind without any reason. 4 of my colleagues who applied early October received their pprs today. Most of our documents were identical as they took advice from me. Their ip2 was 18 Jan 2019.

Seeing this I feel like shit. I am waiting since ages and I don’t know why I am waiting. I feel like giving up now.

Around 40-50 pprs are released today for last week August, September and October months.
I feel same. This wait is tearing my patience apart.

rohanid6

May 23, 2018
@tobs
Just received my latest CSE response, unexpectedly the last thre CSE replies were “everything appears to be in order with your application “ to the one I got yesterday “we can confirm that application is in progress” Isn’t this a step back ?? Or has there been any movement?

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
@tobs
Just received my latest CSE response, unexpectedly the last thre CSE replies were “everything appears to be in order with your application “ to the one I got yesterday “we can confirm that application is in progress” Isn’t this a step back ?? Or has there been any movement?
That's what I'm trying to figure out. Can you share the response to the "everything is in order" and the response to the "in progress"?

rohanid6

May 23, 2018
That's what I'm trying to figure out. Can you share the response to the "everything is in order" and the response to the "in progress"?
Everything in order:

hank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

In progress:

Tank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Everything in order:

hank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

In progress:

Tank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

Looks like they mean the same.
I thought an in order message meant "approved" because I received it after my application was approved. But now I don't know.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
#5 CSE Response

imannan

Star Member
Oct 5, 2018
Hey guys, my consultant emailed NDVO regarding our approved file and received an automatic reply....

"Thank you for your e-mail. It has been received by the New Delhi visa office.
Please note that sending repeated case status inquiries or phone calls takes resources away from file processing, resulting in longer processing times.
Due to a high volume of inquiries, we can only respond if you have an application in process. The service standard is 15 working days......"

The email continues with other details but I am guessing the automatic reply is completely normal and everyone receives it?
Also, based on your experiences, how soon can we expect the PPR request?