+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
Guys

Is there anyone whose work experience was verified by IRCC?
If yes, how? Please explain.

Also, can you guys tell what is a web based search people always mention here? They say that IRCC verifies work experience through web based search?

Does this have to be a website of the institution?

I mean I am a government teacher and my school has no website. But my and my school’s presence can be verified on a different government website and I have explained that in an LoE. Also my school can be seen on google maps also.

Is that fine? Please advise.
This thing keeps messing with my head.
As far as I know, they firstly go through your work experience documents and verify whether they meet their standard requirements. In addition, some officers do dig more by just doing a google search of the company or check their site for more details. I have also heard few cases where they made a call to the company to confirm employment of the applicant.

It totally depend on officer how he verifies your employement. Experts can shed some more light on this. Good luck!

Reactions: tobs and g90

ts270890

Apr 8, 2016
Hi @tobs

Approved since Jan 8th, and still waiting for PPR email... This is really getting annoying now! You wait this long for PR and after being approved, they take forever to send the mail...

FYI i have sent email to NDVO, CIO-Sydney, CPC-Ottawa, Case Enquiry to request for visa email, nobody seems to answer...

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
It's time to call and let them know politely.

g90

Sep 26, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
As far as I know, they firstly go through your work experience documents and verify whether they meet their standard requirements. In addition, some officers do dig more by just doing a google search of the company or check their site for more details. I have also heard few cases where they made a call to the company to confirm employment of the applicant.

It totally depend on officer how he verifies your employement. Experts can shed some more light on this. Good luck!
Thanks dear.

sid1987

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-06-2018
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018
Hope you are enjoying the snow in Denmark. 0 degree temperature is far better than -20 which is currently Toronto's temperature. Eh? :)

I am glad that you got this email that speculates that your application might be in final stage. I truly wish it is true. Just tell me when you had ordered the GCMS notes?
Lesson one do not see posted temp.. see feel like.. ottawa posted temp -22 feel like -35 as winds are 30 km/hr

Reactions: Prashant86_2000

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hi @tobs

Approved since Jan 8th, and still waiting for PPR email... This is really getting annoying now! You wait this long for PR and after being approved, they take forever to send the mail...

FYI i have sent email to NDVO, CIO-Sydney, CPC-Ottawa, Case Enquiry to request for visa email, nobody seems to answer...

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
Try emailing this address, it has worked for two people that I know of.
ircc.cio-brcd.ircc@cic.gc.ca

Inesse

Apr 24, 2018
Congratulations!!!!

I have same AOR! (File approved: Oct 22, that should be equivalent to your ghost update I guess)
Hope mine is around the corner as well!

AOR: June 8 | MEP: June 20 | IP1: June 20 | IP2: October 16
Ghost update: October 22
Called CIC: December 14 (all checks done, final review by officer needed)
Mailed Warsaw VO: December 20 (no reply) | Mailed NDVO: January 15 (no reply)
PPR: January 21 (from Sydney VO)

Jimioguns

Star Member
Jan 25, 2018
It's time to call and let them know politely.
Don't think those work any more, called twice last week, they said am approved, but don't know when they'll send the email, might be today or next week. am like what is this!! i wait this long and its a problem to just send the "ready for visa" email!

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
thats the biggest illusion... only Toronto and vacouver is... thats it... you will not see musch of punjabis beyond that belt... in ottawa outskirts .. so this illusion in people's head need to break.. we Indians are just 2.5% here... so imagine how less in number we are.. so u r bigger minority here than USA...
No, No sid bhai... What he is trying to say is that the community has a large influence on Canadian ecology (society) . And its very evident, though the number or % may not be that large, but they have a visible and noticeable impact and it is not an illusion :):)

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
Sorry I don't mean to dampen your hopes but this is grade 1 quality bull dropping...similar to what we get when we file cse. Ask @ankit.burman he waited 90 days to get gcms, gcms came but no ppr yet.not that I don't trust GetGcms, but I trust CPC/CIC more. Again I hope i am wrong. but no one really knows the reason for delays. Except may be them.
Prashant - That is how CIC throws to us, how we take it as, is very perspective ;) . So standing optimistic... You remember, just two days back, I fished out positiveness from Matthews mail... as he was stating PPR will happen 'ASAP' for me :)

Reactions: Prashant86_2000

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
hahah, yeah, so happy about the little bit of snow in Denmark. When I move to Toronto I think my relationship with cold weather and snow might change :p I ordered GCMS notes on the 14th of December, so 39 days ago. Have ordered GCMS notes 4 times prior, and have never experienced a delay. How's you GF's application going? :rolleyes::)
Same as mine... Why we are particularly loved by CIC ?... You bet whatever @Prashant86_2000 says... We are soon going to get the PPR...

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Raised a cse on 15 Jan got the cookie cutter response

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that we will communicate with you once a decision is taken.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.