+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

kanu

Feb 26, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
tried calling the CIC but damn they will not let you through. I tired my canada VOIP number to try from inside canada number but still nothing. Should I order GCMS again?

Last i got response was for a CSE to check on status on Jan 2 and got below response:

• The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • Your file was transferred to a visa office,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.

• The background verifications are currently in process.
  • The medical examination results on file are valid for you, your spouse and your dependent child.
Need to know which visa office is my application transferred now and if Security has started or not. i'm actually very patient on this but still CIC is somehow testing it.

pursuit_of_happiness

Jul 23, 2018
Good morning I received this email this morning.

Good day,

Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed.

Please be assured that you will be contacted immediately should further information be required or regarding the next steps in your file.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Any thoughts?
Hey @Petra2019 , this is a standard reply so please don’t stress over it . However if you are a single and you want to make the wait time shorter we now have the privilege to make you join on our WhatsApp platform to make this process easier for people like us . You can message you number to @tobs for the same . She is our expert member who is extremely helpful and welcoming to people who are on the same boat . :D:D

Reactions: Prashant86_2000

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
Hey @Petra2019 , this is a standard reply so please don’t stress over it . However if you are a single and you want to make the wait time shorter we now have the privilege to make you join on our WhatsApp platform to make this process easier for people like us . You can message you number to @tobs for the same . She is our expert member who is extremely helpful and welcoming to people who are on the same boat . :D:D
@tobs you are still not flattered. :p

sid1987

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-06-2018
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018
I think that should do the job becoz we are talking about Canada which is the second home of punjabis outside of subcontinent :D:D
thats the biggest illusion... only Toronto and vacouver is... thats it... you will not see musch of punjabis beyond that belt... in ottawa outskirts .. so this illusion in people's head need to break.. we Indians are just 2.5% here... so imagine how less in number we are.. so u r bigger minority here than USA...

pursuit_of_happiness

Jul 23, 2018
thats the biggest illusion... only Toronto and vacouver is... thats it... you will not see musch of punjabis beyond that belt... in ottawa outskirts .. so this illusion in people's head need to break.. we Indians are just 2.5% here... so imagine how less in number we are.. so u r bigger minority here than USA...
That’s even awesome . Even more Canadian single ladies for us then . Just imagine . Mind = blown :D:D:D

Reactions: g90

Ronja5200

Feb 21, 2018
Denmark
NOC Code......
@gau55555 - I received this E-mail from getGCMS an hour ago:

--------------------------------------------------------------
We are writing to inform you that the stipulated time frame under the Access to Information Act, within which IRCC has to release GCMS notes, has expired and IRCC has not yet released your GCMS notes. The delay could be due to your application being at the final stage - where IRCC prioritizes completing of the approval over GCMS; administrative delays; recent holidays, processing of the application by a different agency; purposeful non-release, or any other factor. IRCC does not disclose the reason.

We have filed a status request with IRCC concerning your request. As soon as we hear anything back, we will promptly notify you.

In an eventuality, if we do not hear anything from IRCC in the next 2 weeks, the only resort left would be to file a complaint with the Information Commissioner of Canada (ICC), the agency that oversees the release of information requested under the Access toInformation Act. Please be advised that we will only file complaints with ICC if we do not receive a response from IRCC, and only if you are interested in filing the complaint, at no additional cost to you. Further, if the complaint is filed, it has no impact on the processing of your immigration application. All federal agencies have to report the compliance of information requests to ICC anyway.

We, at GET GCMS are committed to providing you the best services and will work diligently towards procuring your GCMS notes as soon as we can. However, we have no control on working of IRCC, but will continue to follow up with them and keep you apprised.

If you may have any questions or concerns in this regard, please do not hesitate to contact us.

If you have are receiving this email again, please ignore it.

Thank you.

I like the part about "the delay could be due to your application being at the final stage - where IRCC prioritizes completing of the approval over GCMS" - Perhaps this is why our notes are delayed :)

sid1987

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-06-2018
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018
That’s even awesome . Even more Canadian single ladies for us then . Just imagine . Mind = blown :D:D:D
ooo yeaaa.. best hunting spot... Jack astor's bar and grill... in ottawa.. u want rich ones go to Glebe.. normal Byward

pursuit_of_happiness

Jul 23, 2018
ooo yeaaa.. best hunting spot... Jack astor's bar and grill... in ottawa.. u want rich ones go to Glebe.. normal Byward
That’s awesome bro . Even more excited for PPR now . Rich or poor doesn’t matter buddy , beauty will be the only criteria and our young and romantic hearts will take care of the rest :D:D damn that was deep !!!!

sid1987

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-06-2018
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018
That’s awesome bro . Even more excited for PPR now . Rich or poor doesn’t matter buddy , beauty will be the only criteria and our young and romantic hearts will take care of the rest :D:D damn that was deep !!!!
yeaaa.. i am married .. so i will be happy in ur happiness hehehehe....yeaa too deep..

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018

We are writing to inform you that the stipulated time frame under the Access to Information Act, within which IRCC has to release GCMS notes, has expired and IRCC has not yet released your GCMS notes. The delay could be due to your application being at the final stage - where IRCC prioritizes completing of the approval over GCMS; administrative delays; recent holidays, processing of the application by a different agency; purposeful non-release, or any other factor. IRCC does not disclose the reason.

We have filed a status request with IRCC concerning your request. As soon as we hear anything back, we will promptly notify you.

In an eventuality, if we do not hear anything from IRCC in the next 2 weeks, the only resort left would be to file a complaint with the Information Commissioner of Canada (ICC), the agency that oversees the release of information requested under the Access toInformation Act. Please be advised that we will only file complaints with ICC if we do not receive a response from IRCC, and only if you are interested in filing the complaint, at no additional cost to you. Further, if the complaint is filed, it has no impact on the processing of your immigration application. All federal agencies have to report the compliance of information requests to ICC anyway.

We, at GET GCMS are committed to providing you the best services and will work diligently towards procuring your GCMS notes as soon as we can. However, we have no control on working of IRCC, but will continue to follow up with them and keep you apprised.

If you may have any questions or concerns in this regard, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thank you.

I like the part about "the delay could be due to your application being at the final stage - where IRCC prioritizes completing of the approval over GCMS" - Perhaps this is why our notes are delayed :)
Recieved exact same reply just now.. hope 1st reason they are sighting is true..

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018

Thank you.

Sorry I don't mean to dampen your hopes but this is grade 1 quality bull dropping...similar to what we get when we file cse. Ask @ankit.burman he waited 90 days to get gcms, gcms came but no ppr yet.not that I don't trust GetGcms, but I trust CPC/CIC more. Again I hope i am wrong. but no one really knows the reason for delays. Except may be them.

Last edited:
Reactions: ts270890

ts270890

Apr 8, 2016
Reactions: Prashant86_2000