+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
There's an official tweet by IRCC on their page that explicitly says that generating GCMS notes doesn't impart the processing of your application. So yh, you're right.
The tweet is here https://twitter.com/CitImmCanada/status/1039207796208803841?s=19

And for some additional context. You can't see the tweet/ question of the person to whom IRCC handle is responding as that person has made his account private now. But, I have seen the tweet before when the account was open. I'm now paraphrasing from memory. The person responded to the first tweet of IRCC and says he understands that GCMS notes can not expedite the process but can ordering GCMS notes delay the process. The second tweet addresses the question "Can GCMS notes delay the process?"

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
The tweet is here https://twitter.com/CitImmCanada/status/1039207796208803841?s=19

And for some additional context. You can't see the tweet/ question of the person to whom IRCC handle is responding as that person has made his account private now. But, I have seen the tweet before when the account was open. I'm now paraphrasing from memory. The person responded to the first tweet of IRCC and says he understands that GCMS notes can not expedite the process but can ordering GCMS notes delay the process. The second tweet addresses the question "Can GCMS notes delay the process?"
@Nishika22

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
If there's anyone who is still waiting on RPRF request after 6 months and you know your eligibility is Met, respond to this. I think you need to pay upfront and I can guide you through how I did.

Yesha Dave

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
Guys, my question might be irrelevant to this forum, but still want to ask. I am planning to move to Toronto by end of this month but trying hard to find a basement. Thought basement would be cheaper. But couldn't find a proper source to look for basement under 1000$ for couples, either they are not allowing couples or the price starts from 1300$.
Can someone help me out with some links or sources to find a rental property or whom to approach for the same? I am so much worried as I am taking my pregnant wife along with me as she is the main applicant.

Look house or apartment on Kijiji. I personally advice don't choose Toronto, it's highly expensive.

Reactions: arun_kumar543

NASARIS

Star Member
Sep 10, 2018
AOR June 17.
Last update June 29. MEP & IP1.
Not a single update after that.
Called them multiple times and I get same response that my eligibility is still being reviewed and no other process started.
Ordered gcms notes on November 1 and have still not received them after 70 days.
No ADR since submission which means my application is complete.
Extremely frustrated.
Any advice or action I should take.

Reactions: Y@$h

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
What was your VO? Did you reach out to them.after the ghost update?

what was your VO? Did you reach out to them after the ghost update ?
Yes it was Sydney,NS. Then raised CSE, sent email, called few times, all confirmed decision is made/approved. Sent email to NDVO on 24th December. Received PPR on 31st December.

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
To be honest it's hard to figure out. I have seen cases where agents informed applicants that the security not started and then they got PPR within days.
Again, as I explained earlier, agent saying that security is not started does not mean security is not started. It means that the last not redacted activity that the agent see is not started!
Plus, for most of people security does not take that long as it is merely just checking the name of the applicant to the database that they have to see if there is any red flag with that person or not

macaly7

Jan 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
AOR June 17.
Last update June 29. MEP & IP1.
Not a single update after that.
Called them multiple times and I get same response that my eligibility is still being reviewed and no other process started.
Ordered gcms notes on November 1 and have still not received them after 70 days.
No ADR since submission which means my application is complete.
Extremely frustrated.
Any advice or action I should take.

Have you raised a CSE recently considering you've passed 6 months?

ts270890

Apr 8, 2016

Thank you for this. I think the agents discourage people to get gcms notes because this makes people ask a lot more questions.

Reactions: Nishika22