10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
AOR June 17.
Last update June 29. MEP & IP1.
Not a single update after that.
Called them multiple times and I get same response that my eligibility is still being reviewed and no other process started.
Ordered gcms notes on November 1 and have still not received them after 70 days.
No ADR since submission which means my application is complete.
Extremely frustrated.
Any advice or action I should take.
You might not want to hear this, but you may need to order another notes. use a different provider this time. A few people mentioned not getting their first notes in 50 days but got the second in 33 days.
Also the fact that you've not received an ADR doesn't mean your eligibility isn't review required.

NASARIS

Star Member
Sep 10, 2018
You might not want to hear this, but you may need to order another notes. use a different provider this time. A few people mentioned not getting their first notes in 50 days but got the second in 33 days.
Also the fact that you've not received an ADR doesn't mean your eligibility isn't review required.
I ordered my notes from 'getgcms'. They said they emailed IRCC and they put me on the priority list. What does eligibility review required mean?

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
She is partially right. If the officer is working on your file, and at the same time, you order notes, the officer stops working till the time that they generate the notes. However, in reality and most of the time, your file is lying somewhere and no one even touches it. Even usually after a month, they generate the notes for you and the officer still has not touched your file!!!!
Yup. That last statement is spot on. the first statement hardly ever happens tbh. Most times the files are just gathering dust and call agents tell applicants that to scare them into not calling again or ordering notes.

Reactions: Nishika22

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
I ordered my notes from 'getgcms'. They said they emailed IRCC and they put me on the priority list. What does eligibility review required mean?
it means that there's something in your documents that the case analyst or even program assistant isn't clear about. it's not enough to refuse you but it may drop your CRS score and he/she needs an officer or another agent to review it.
Most times it results in the file gathering dust for months without any ADR issued until luck happens or the applicant orders GCMS notes to proactively submit new docs.

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
My PNP based paper PR application is also with CIO. Passed eligibility criminality for that by June 2018. I can't help but wonder maybe they don't want to waste resources so they have decided to rely on the security process of the first application. Unfortunately paper based PR is super slow which is why many paper pr applicant I know applied for EE.
I think now things start to makes sense. I am becoming more certain that your security started. In fact, for your PNP, the immigration of BC does not have the power to do the security and that is why they send your case to CIO for security. However, your file is created at GCMS (Global Case Management System) and I am pretty sure they can see your other applications. Even if you submit 1000 applications, they all will be sent to CIO for security to pass.

Reactions: ts270890

richa1987

Oct 26, 2018
AOR June 17.
Last update June 29. MEP & IP1.
Not a single update after that.
Called them multiple times and I get same response that my eligibility is still being reviewed and no other process started.
Ordered gcms notes on November 1 and have still not received them after 70 days.
No ADR since submission which means my application is complete.
Extremely frustrated.
Any advice or action I should take.
Why don't you try ordering another set.

NASARIS

Star Member
Sep 10, 2018
it means that there's something in your documents that the case analyst or even program assistant isn't clear about. it's not enough to refuse you but it may drop your CRS score and he/she needs an officer or another agent to review it.
Most times it results in the file gathering dust for months without any ADR issued until luck happens or the applicant orders GCMS notes to proactively submit new docs.
That sucks. Other than getgcms, how can i order gcms notes from outside Canada?
On another note, I had a score of 466 and the score for my draw was 441. What can make my application drop below 441.

ts270890

Apr 8, 2016
I think now things start to makes sense. I am becoming more certain that your security started. In fact, for your PNP, the immigration of BC does not have the power to do the security and that is why they send your case to CIO for security. However, your file is created at GCMS (Global Case Management System) and I am pretty sure they can see your other applications. Even if you submit 1000 applications, they all will be sent to CIO for security to pass.
I do not mind that. But all I know is the paper PR application will take a minimum of 19 months, that is may 2019. In that case filing EE for me was of no use if both application are now synched up.

All my friends who had paper PNP application and later applied for ee-cec got it in 2 months.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
That sucks. Other than getgcms, how can i order gcms notes from outside Canada?
There are other GCMS providers. Check online. I used GetGCMS but I know others have used other providers.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
its for job duties!! but the file hasn't been touched since July 27. I ordered two sets of notes so far - Aug and Nov and they are exactly the same!
Did you submit new experience documents after you found out?

richa1987

Oct 26, 2018
Call agents saying that the security is not started does not mean anything. They may not have access to the security part of your GCMS and some part of it might be redacted for them.Only GCMS notes can tell if your security started or not.
Ya I know. I have the same understanding. That's is why I mentioned both. My last GCMS notes was dated Nov 21 received on Dec 21. Then I called on Dec 26 and finally ordered another note on Jan 08 cause I have no faith on either CSE nor calls.