June 2018 AOR - join here

Nishika22

Feb 23, 2018
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2018
Call center agents sounds unhappy and frustrated most of the time. I can understand them, it's a hard task to keep patience.

Anyways does ordering gcms slows down the process? I doubt that. I know someone from my city who ordered literally every single month and got landing interview in 6 months.
Amen! It IS thankless speaking to dozens of disillusioned souls and I don’t envy them their job, I really and truly don’t!!!
We need more sensible souls like you. Yes, good God yes, ordering GCMS notes does not slow down the process! As @cansha and @tobs have pointed out in the past, these are merely churned out at the click of a button, a separate analyst generates it from the ones working on our application, and there is no reason to believe this click-of-a-button activity comes in the way of processing our files! In fact, I’m planning to order another set by end of this month if my email to CPC-CDT-Ottawa written at the start of this week and the CSE I raised last evening after speaking to she-who-must-not-be-named both return generic replies and security still hasn’t started.

Reactions: tobs

Nishika22

Feb 23, 2018
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2018
Only for June folks.

Let’s start a counter to just check number of people who have not received ppr yet.

I will do the honors - 1

Please continue. We will come to know how many of us are sailing in same boat.
I second you.

So this makes 2 of us...

Please continue the count friends...

Reactions: Y@$h and tobs

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Amen! It IS thankless speaking to dozens of disillusioned souls and I don’t envy them their job, I really and truly don’t!!!
We need more sensible souls like you. Yes, good God yes, ordering GCMS notes does not slow down the process! As @cansha and @tobs have pointed out in the past, these are merely churned out at the click of a button, a separate analyst generates it from the ones working on our application, and there is no reason to believe this click-of-a-button activity comes in the way of processing our files! In fact, I’m planning to order another set by end of this month if my email to CPC-CDT-Ottawa written at the start of this week and the CSE I raised last evening after speaking to she-who-must-not-be-named both return generic replies and security still hasn’t started.
It's not a click of the button. There is a process to generate the notes and hide sensitive security information. Nobody knows what the process is and 'tobs' or anyone else cannot tell. this is probably the 4th or 5th time I've heard agents say the same.

Nishika22

Feb 23, 2018
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2018
It's not a click of the button. There is a process to generate the notes and hide sensitive security information. Nobody knows what the process is and 'tobs' or anyone else cannot tell. this is probably the 4th or 5th time I've heard agents say the same.
My security hasn’t started @navinball - so no real redaction needed for mine. The agent herself (howsoever difficult it was to drag information out of her) confirmed that security hasn’t started since Eligibility is still at MET. She said once Eligibility is set to passed, security would start. Anyhow, I understand what you are saying, we have no ideas what the process involves, but with no security data to contemplate at all, my notes have always been generated in less than 30 days. I suspect that makes it less complex than our lady would have us believe...

Onion mim

Nov 5, 2018
Algeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
27-06-2018
Only for June folks.

Let’s start a counter to just check number of people who have not received ppr yet.

I will do the honors - 1

Please continue. We will come to know how many of us are sailing in same boat.
I'm -7

Sumeet24783

Dec 17, 2018
AOR 19th August 2018
IP 1
Called CIC
Eligibility recommended pass
Criminality & security not started yet
And they mentioned 6 months is average processing time
Rest application process can take longer then 6 months & no limits

What Say guys it can take longer

mathansri

Jan 28, 2018
Bangalore
Attention: Those who are waiting for Security to begin since Oct.

Despite multiple calls and CSEs, we do not know why the delay is happening and the agony is simply growing day by day. Someone on a Whatsa** group suggested that - As many of us should raise CSEs on a day that we all agree (same day), and seek for an update from CIC, which might enforce to them to expedite the process.

Now.. Before you jump the gun.. Yes.. None of us know if this will work. But we thought - Why not just try it out?

Our buddy @Prashant86_2000 was kind enough to prepare the below content. He let all his emotions explode and it was more than 2000 words. Since CSE has a limit of 1500 words, we than have to trim it out. :D

I propose, Monday 14th January, we all raise CSEs with this content and see what happens. You are welcome to share your thoughts. Please see below:

-------------------------------

Respected Sir/Madam,

I had applied for Canadian Permanent Visa under FSW Express Entry Program on <DD/MM/YYYY>.

The Background Check on my application was initiated on <DD/MM/YYYY> and there has been no change, since. I called IRCC help-desk on <DD/MM/YYYY> and was informed that my application was cleared for Criminality and Eligibility and the Security check was yet to start. I could not help but feel intrigued to know the reason for such an unusually long delay in initiation of Security Check.

I have inquired about the status of my application by raising a Case Specific Enquiry and have always received a generic response. As I am closing in towards the completion of Seven (7) months since my Application, I am neither able to figure out possible reason(s) causing delay in my application nor am I able to judge a tentative timeline for the approval of my file.

I completely understand the stringent processes our application goes through, quantum of applications received by CIC and even the resultant processing times. I do not ask for any information more than what I am entitled to. However, I humbly request your empathy towards my situation and help me understand a tentative processing timeline and plan my future course of action.

I thank you for relentlessly working on our Permanent Residence applications and genuinely appreciate the hard work and effort you put in.

Looking forward to receive a response from you.

Regards,

<FirstName> <LastName>

---------------------------------------------------

@Nishika22 @Ronja5200 @Gurpreet1112

Please tag fellow ark members to spread the news. Unity is strength.

richa1987

Oct 26, 2018
AOR 19th August 2018
IP 1
Called CIC
Eligibility recommended pass
Criminality & security not started yet
And they mentioned 6 months is average processing time
Rest application process can take longer then 6 months & no limits

What Say guys it can take longer
Given the lack of clarity of the process, it can come tomorrow or corresponding date next year. :oops:

There is no specific timeline. 6 month is average processing for 80% cases, at least that is what IRCC claims.

For more clarity, you may order GCMS/ATIP notes in order to understand where your case stands as of now.

Just keep tight and pray that it happens at the earliest.