+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

arun_kumar543

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
I called last Thursday and got the same response from the call center agent but no change or update.
Probably they are in holiday mood. Don't worry. We should be getting an update before this weekend or definitely by next week for sure. I am just worried more about the job hunting in Canada. That bothers me a lot than this PR..!!

Last edited:

canadian_dream89

Feb 22, 2015
I just got off the phone with IRCC, agent said my eligibility still need review, everything looks good and my file will get finalized soon, it is just a matter of patience and time, for the moment the officer is satisfied with all documentation, if he needs more information he will contact me. He also added that he would send a message to the officer to emphasize my file is delayed and because of that needs special attention.

Still on review required... :(

ripudamansodhi

Dec 16, 2018
I just got off the phone with IRCC, agent said my eligibility still need review, everything looks good and my file will get finalized soon, it is just a matter of patience and time, for the moment the officer is satisfied with all documentation, if he needs more information he will contact me. He also added that he would send a message to the officer to emphasize my file is delayed and because of that needs special attention.

Same

habi1

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
Could someone please post the ottawa office email? what do you put in your email body to get information on your application? I'm almost 6 months, still haven't gotten the letter for police check. I'm worried because it's taking so long

worldgreatest

Star Member
Oct 12, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
13-07-2017
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
21-04-2017
AOR Received.
31-10-2017
Med's Request
20-06-2018
Med's Done....
04-07-2018
Passport Req..
07-01-2019
@tobs and @TOFluv, any reply from NDVO? I pray we all smile soonest. Let us hope for the best.

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
I am in ip2..not sure though if security has started or not..agent just informed over call that security is pending..ordered notes on 1st dec..waiting for them.

I was thinking to write a mail to ndvo just asking the status..but not sure
Yeah if the information is as recent as last week, you are on the same ark as me.

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
@pbweb we have similar timeline and agent also said to wait for mail but didn't give me any time phase as to when to expect it.
Frankly, I'm quite tired of all this VO chasing and even the call centre agents aren't much help. I think i'll just have to wait it out till January before I call or raise another CSE. I've ticked all the options for now! I'm exhausted!!:(
My timeline for aor and ip2 is same. Just that the agent said file is waiting for security to start. :(

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018

saganvi

Aug 17, 2018
To All who have received GCMS notes.... can you tell me average processing time for Security Check from Start to Finish? As per Agent, the only thing pending on my application is Security, which hasn’t started (CEC AOR Aug15)

Reactions: ChiragShetty20

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Okay so something miraculous happened today. I got reply for my CSE in less than 3 hours. However, the miracle ends there.

Here were my questions;
1. When was the last action taken on my file?
2. What is email Id for Montreal office?

Here is the response

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application.
All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.
Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.
We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

Seems like Sophie and Annabelle are best friends. And like to give exact same reply.

Still wondering how is this information helpful to me for my questions. I give up!!

Hannahvet

Star Member
Oct 30, 2018
Punjab
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Okay so something miraculous happened today. I got reply for my CSE in less than 3 hours. However, the miracle ends there.

Here were my questions;
1. When was the last action taken on my file?
2. What is email Id for Montreal office?

Here is the response

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application.
All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.
Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.
We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

Seems like Sophie and Annabelle are best friends. And like to give exact same reply.

Still wondering how is this information helpful to me for my questions. I give up!!
Lol..

meenal31

Star Member
Dec 29, 2017

I also got the exact same reply from the agent today. My eligibility is also under review and the agent told me the exact same thing. I have also crossed 6 months now and still waiting. I have ordered GCMS notes thrice and they are all exact same . The agent said he will make an note on my file for the officer to review it asap since it has crossed 6 months. Lets hope for the best!!