+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
Let us know the response??
The agent sounded really happy because of Christmas week. I asked her about my ppr email. She was not ready to dig into my application but then after saying my six months have passed, she agreed to have look into it. After some time she replied my ppr email is waiting in queue to be triggered and I should wait till Jan second week. Now they started queue for even ppr emails.

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
Hi all....I've submitted my application last weekend and have been browsing through this thread to get an idea of what i should be expecting over the next six months! Though timelines are not very motivating but what a lovely bunch of people you all are!! Thanks for all the information and patience I got through this thread and good luck to all of you who are waiting for PPR. For me the wait has just started.

TOFluv

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
The agent sounded really happy because of Christmas week. I asked her about my ppr email. She was not ready to dig into my application but then after saying my six months have passed, she agreed to have look into it. After some time she replied my ppr email is waiting in queue to be triggered and I should wait till Jan second week. Now they started queue for even ppr emails.
I wonder in what order is this queue? :rolleyes: When those with AOR, IP2 and file approval way after ours I've gotten PPR mail without having to email or call anyone. :confused:

B. B.

Sep 11, 2018
They r working today? I thought they will be in holidays till 26th

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
I wonder in what order is this queue? :rolleyes: When those with AOR, IP2 and file approval way after ours I've gotten PPR mail without having to email or call anyone. :confused:
I have also witnessed lot of people getting their pprs who moved to ip2 later than me. I don’t know how the queue works or it is just a reason to make us wait.

Reactions: TOFluv

Yesha Dave

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
Who told you they are not working?They are only on holidays on 25th,31st Dec and 1st Jan.Only social media team is on holidays from 22nd to 26th dec.
They have holidays on 25th, 26th and 1st Jan. 31st Dec is the normal working day but most employees will be on vacation.

AB__IND

Star Member
Nov 18, 2018
Hi All, I am the primary applicant and applied for express entry along with my spouse. Few questions:
1). Our medical expires in May. Is it possible that I travel to CA before May and apply for my PR card and my wife travels later
2). Due to a personal situation she may not be able to travel before May. What are my options in such scenario?

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Got really informative reply

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that we will communicate with you once a decision is taken.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018

We verified the information provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Raised another CSE asking for email id of Montreal office.

Reactions: tobs

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
Hahahaha!

That is indeed informative. :)