+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Has anyone received any reply from Ottawa, Sydney or NDVO? I guess NDVO is sending PPR mails to the ones with approved cases but has anyone received a response whose file is not approved?

Brian Noronha

Star Member
Aug 18, 2018
AOR Received.
15-06-2018
Med's Done....
29-06-2018
My primary office is CPC-Ottawa and secondary is Central Intake Office. I have crossed 6 months. In this case what should be my next action. Also does anyone have an email ID of these offices. Any help would be appreciated.

Brian Noronha

Star Member
Aug 18, 2018
AOR Received.
15-06-2018
Med's Done....
29-06-2018
Anybody got through the IRCC helpline. Calls are not going through due to high volume.

pbweb

Nov 14, 2018
Hi @Micky345
Guys, if anyone wants to make a call today can go for it now as it is hardly taking any time in queue. I just now called them and I just waited 5 minutes.
Thank you so much for the feedback. We just got through and the agent told us that the file has been approved and is waiting for PPR trigger mail.. She also mentioned that the file is at the Central Processing Intake and local visa office has yet to be assigned. Did anyone else get such an update? The timelines I was given is anytime from now to April.

AOR- June 19, 2018
IP2- October 25, 2018

Reactions: cadgijoe and TOFluv

TOFluv

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
@pbweb we have similar timeline and agent also said to wait for mail but didn't give me any time phase as to when to expect it.
Frankly, I'm quite tired of all this VO chasing and even the call centre agents aren't much help. I think i'll just have to wait it out till January before I call or raise another CSE. I've ticked all the options for now! I'm exhausted!!:(

ripudamansodhi

Dec 16, 2018
@pbweb we have similar timeline and agent also said to wait for mail but didn't give me any time phase as to when to expect it.
Frankly, I'm quite tired of all this VO chasing and even the call centre agents aren't much help. I think i'll just have to wait it out till January before I call or raise another CSE. I've ticked all the options for now! I'm exhausted!!:(
Its really frustrating.
It should be first come first serve. Thats it.

Reactions: TOFluv

arun_kumar543

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
I just spoke to one of the agent from CIC. He was so much helpful. He confirmed the security questions and put me on hold for 5-10 mins. Later he came back and said that he has sent an email to respective case officer to provide me an update at the earliest as I have crossed the 6 months processing time. He also added that my file looks very positive and I should be getting an update soon. Hope to get an update within next few days.

rohanid6

May 23, 2018
I just spoke to one of the agent from CIC. He was so much helpful. He confirmed the security questions and put me on hold for 5-10 mins. Later he came back and said that he has sent an email to respective case officer to provide me an update at the earliest as I have crossed the 6 months processing time. He also added that my file looks very positive and I should be getting an update soon. Hope to get an update within next few days.
On which number you contacted?

ripudamansodhi

Dec 16, 2018
I called last Thursday and got the same response from the call center agent but no change or update.