+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

ivyxu644

Star Member
Oct 3, 2018
I just got my GCMS notes today. My eligibility is marked as review required because the case analysis person think I can't claim 50 for my education.

To explain my situation. I studied in Canada for 2 years and got a diploma. After that, I went to Switzerland and started from year 3 directly because it's the same major and they recognized my Canadian transcript. After I finished another 2 year study, I received both the Switzerland school's bachelor's degree and a UK's bachelor's degree. This is due to the collaboration between our school and UK's school.

In the WES document, I assessed both schools at once. On the first page was my Swiss school, which marked as non-recognized, but on the second page, the UK school was marked as recognized institution. So when I claimed points for 2 or more certificates, I put UK school's name on my education history.

Back to my GCMS notes. The case analysis person stated "RECOMMENDATION: Review Required MI3 SUMMARY NOTES: ECA PROVIDED WAS FROM A NON-RECOGNIZED INSTITUTION, PA CLAIMED 50 POINTS FOR SKILL TRANSFERABILITY, BUT DUE TO IT APPEARING TO BE A NON RECOGNIZED INSTITUTION PA MAY HAVE FELL BELOEW CRS SCORE THRESHOLD. OFFCER PLEASE REVIEW. A11.2 Appears Met R87.1 CEC MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS -Appears Met Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete.

SO, MY QUESTION IS
1. I raised a web form today to ask them look at the second page on my ECA report because that's the school I am claiming points for. Is that good enough?
2. Why does R87.1 is "Appears Met Ready to Finalize", I thought they are having issue to my eligibility. Does that mean another Pearson reviewed my case and found the error? If that's the case, it doesn't make sense, because the notes was generated on Nov 15 and I got an email from CPC Ottawa in December said my application is in queue to be reviewed by an officer.

I really appreciate anyone's help!

Jimioguns

Star Member
Jan 25, 2018
Hello,

Senior members, need some help. July 20th AOR, medical passed mid August and finally moved to IP2 on Dec 6th. Today I was asked to redo my medicals as they expire in 90 days (got my medicals done on Feb 26, 2018), what does this exactly mean? Should I be worried? Will this delay the application further? or are we close to PPR hence new medical request?

Edit: My husband got his medical done in March 2018, should he also get a new medical proactively?
@cansha @tobs @legalfalcon
This is also annoying, my Medicals expire on Jan 4, and I haven't gotten a mail to redo it, even tho the previous was passed. Called them and they told me they don't require anything and I should contact them back mid January if i haven't gotten any update. So upsetting, getting to almost a year since AOR

Reactions: tobs

Dodoz

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hello all,

I am new here. I am a FSW Outland applicant any my file is currently located in Accra VO. Still waiting for PPR. My AOR date was in July. Can anyone share what the journey has been like? Plus I got the famous progress bar but not sure it shows much.

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
Hello all,

I am new here. I am a FSW Outland applicant any my file is currently located in Accra VO. Still waiting for PPR. My AOR date was in July. Can anyone share what the journey has been like? Plus I got the famous progress bar but not sure it shows much.
You are more than welcome to go through all 1055 pages and find it for yourself. :p

We are proud to be the community with the probably largest interaction here...

Reactions: Dodoz

Kiki_tonia

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
NOC1121
AOR Received.
31-05-2018
Passport Req..
06-02-2019
Hello all,

For Accra VO just relax and enjoy the ride, cos it may be a very long ride. And yes, I speak from experience.

Reactions: tobs

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
i think what i stated is a fact, so it should be fine.

Besides, majority of people are smart enough to get that barring few ;)
The only reason his post might have been deleted would be his line breaks, that he used to create curiosity. ;)