+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

Durgamerupati

Jul 19, 2017
That agent is full of s***. I mean these calls are recorded and I don't know why they are being allowed to say whatever they feel like. Morons!
There are many cases here where spouse in India got PPR request before the candidate. I suggest reaching out to VFS directly and checking with them and rather than talking to agents raise a CSE. If you already did that do it again.
Yep will raise a CSE again

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
Just finished the call...

Me: Got a reply for my CSE that a decision has been made but I didn't receive the PPR, why?
Agent (after checking): Your file was approved on 5th Nov and currently in Sydney, Nova Scotia and your six months only ended couple of days ago so you are within the processing time.
Me: When I will get PPR?
Agent: Your file is currently in process to transfer to Ottawa and they will send you passport request email. We cannot tell you exact date but you should get the email from Ottawa office soon.

Feeling like a football, IRCC is kicking around Ottawa and Sydney o_O
I see it as a good sign. I think it could be next week for you.

Reactions: ishq74

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Not sure why my post was deleted...looks like BIG BOSS is closely monitoring everyone in the house.
I don't see what was wrong with your post that should warrant deleting.

Nishika22

Feb 23, 2018
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2018
I did the same yesterday. I don't have patience to be on hold when calling an agent and I don't want to bother MP for no reason.
@cansha and @ishangodbole: Couldn't agree with you guys more! GCMS is the way to go. Its the most detailed status update we will ever get. In this context (and ONLY this context :rolleyes: ) the progress bar being out is actually a blessing, cuz we know the GCMS notes beat it HOLLOW any day :p

R.Tequila

Nov 15, 2018
I am slowly starting to hate CIC with a passion and it is not healthy. I was one of 2 finalists for a position I really like after several rounds of interviews stretching 2 months. But once they dug deeper into my PR situation and saw that my work permit expiring in several months, seemed like they didn't want to take the risk and I just found out the other guy got the position.

I understand the PR itself was not the whole reason but still.. Nothing much piss me off than suffering from other people incompetence.. Sorry for unloading, just wanna vent a little bit..

Nishika22

Feb 23, 2018
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2018
Don’t know what to say? Does my application being approved even mean anything? I’m just waiting since the last 5 weeks without any information about when this is going to end...
Awww! I can imagine its super frustrating to not be able to do anything - this wait and watch mode they force us to endure is quite the pits :( My security hasn't started, and looking at approved cases piling up like crazy, I have barely any hope that my case will get proceeded come Summer 2019, leave alone the New Year :rolleyes: Come on CIC, buck up and send PPRs asap for all approved applications!!!

Arod

May 15, 2017
Just finished the call...

Me: Got a reply for my CSE that a decision has been made but I didn't receive the PPR, why?
Agent (after checking): Your file was approved on 5th Nov and currently in Sydney, Nova Scotia and your six months only ended couple of days ago so you are within the processing time.
Me: When I will get PPR?
Agent: Your file is currently in process to transfer to Ottawa and they will send you passport request email. We cannot tell you exact date but you should get the email from Ottawa office soon.

Feeling like a football, IRCC is kicking around Ottawa and Sydney o_O
My file was also approved on November 5th and here I am still waiting 9 months after AOR.:mad:

Reactions: tobs

Nishika22

Feb 23, 2018
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2018
I am slowly starting to hate CIC with a passion and it is not healthy. I was one of 2 finalists for a position I really like after several rounds of interviews stretching 2 months. But once they dug deeper into my PR situation and saw that my work permit expiring in several months, seemed like they didn't want to take the risk and I just found out the other guy got the position.

I understand the PR itself was not the whole reason but still.. Nothing much piss me off than suffering from other people incompetence.. Sorry for unloading, just wanna vent a little bit..
So sorry to hear that :( I felt terrible when I couldn't make the cut for an interview after a promising mail exchange - which went south once the HR found out I have a PR application in progress, but no visibility on when the PPR itself will land on my doorstep. Just the effort of engaging HR on mail made me feel all spent, and resentful when nothing concrete materialised. I can't imagine how you must be feeling after several rounds of interviews and a complete chance of being the final candidate, but for the damn slow pace of progress on applications :(

tanush14

Jun 13, 2018
Yeah man ... I don't get what is the hold up. I see August guys getting PPRs after 2/3 days of PPR or same day. This is inexcusable.
Now sometimes even I think...is my application being delayed deliberately just because I order 2 sets of GCMS notes already. I have been advocating for the importance of GCMS notes and telling others that it doesn't impacts processing times, but the situation is to blame for such thoughts.

R.Tequila

Nov 15, 2018
So sorry to hear that :( I felt terrible when I couldn't make the cut for an interview after a promising mail exchange - which went south once the HR found out I have a PR application in progress, but no visibility on when the PPR itself will land on my doorstep. Just the effort of engaging HR on mail made me feel all spent, and resentful when nothing concrete materialised. I can't imagine how you must be feeling after several rounds of interviews and a complete chance of being the final candidate, but for the damn slow pace of progress on applications :(
Thanks. I guess try to tell yourself that it is their loss! Hope you & your family have positive progress soon!

Reactions: Nishika22

imannan

Star Member
Oct 5, 2018
Hello,

Senior members, need some help. July 20th AOR, medical passed mid August and finally moved to IP2 on Dec 6th. Today I was asked to redo my medicals as they expire in 90 days (got my medicals done on Feb 26, 2018), what does this exactly mean? Should I be worried? Will this delay the application further? or are we close to PPR hence new medical request?

Edit: My husband got his medical done in March 2018, should he also get a new medical proactively?
@cansha @tobs @legalfalcon

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Now sometimes even I think...is my application being delayed deliberately just because I order 2 sets of GCMS notes already. I have been advocating for the importance of GCMS notes and telling others that it doesn't impacts processing times, but the situation is to blame for such thoughts.
I understand man such situation bring out such thoughts. But we know that it has nothing to do with GCMS notes or for that matter anything. It is a throw of dice.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hello,

Senior members, need some help. July 20th AOR, medical passed mid August and finally moved to IP2 on Dec 6th. Today I was asked to redo my medicals as they expire in 90 days (got my medicals done on Feb 26, 2018), what does this exactly mean? Should I be worried? Will this delay the application further? or are we close to PPR hence new medical request?

Edit: My husband got his medical done in March 2018, should he also get a new medical proactively?
@cansha @tobs @legalfalcon
Possibly means PPR is near. Redo the medicals and upload. If the time gap is not a lot between your and husband's medical then yes redo his also proactively else they may send another request for his medicals later on.

Reactions: Prashant86_2000