+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

HFL2018

Star Member
Oct 17, 2018
Canada
AOR Received.
17-09-2018
@Prashant86_2000, you could get the CRA (Canadians Revenue Agency) website for jobs that do not require Canadian Citizenship or PR. I used to have the link for this and have been searching to share it on this forum (but can’t seem to find it anymore). Some of the applications take up to 6 months to be concluded and this can be pursued while waiting for PPR. The initial stages of selection are done online and so you don’t have to be here physically to get through these stages.

There is a wide range of opportunities in the CRA. And a great way to have Canadian experience for your first year in Canada.

w2binCa

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
I am slowly starting to hate CIC with a passion and it is not healthy. I was one of 2 finalists for a position I really like after several rounds of interviews stretching 2 months. But once they dug deeper into my PR situation and saw that my work permit expiring in several months, seemed like they didn't want to take the risk and I just found out the other guy got the position.

I understand the PR itself was not the whole reason but still.. Nothing much piss me off than suffering from other people incompetence.. Sorry for unloading, just wanna vent a little bit..
When does your Work Permit expires? You can apply for a BOWP!

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
@Prashant86_2000, you could get the CRA (Canadians Revenue Agency) website for jobs that do not require Canadian Citizenship or PR. I used to have the link for this and have been searching to share it on this forum (but can’t seem to find it anymore). Some of the applications take up to 6 months to be concluded and this can be pursued while waiting for PPR. The initial stages of selection are done online and so you don’t have to be here physically to get through these stages.

There is a wide range of opportunities in the CRA. And a great way to have Canadian experience for your first year in Canada.
Awesome!

Thanks, will dig deeper

Reactions: HFL2018

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
Having a Masters Degree in Marketing is a sure prerequisite to get a marketing lecturing job in Colleges and Universities here. Some job postings will require you have a PhD or in the process of getting one (which could be done online these days).
I have a Masters degree, PhD will probably be in Canada. Let's hope for the best.

Thanks for amazing info.

Reactions: HFL2018

sah_din

Aug 10, 2018
Hi guys,

I am a June 2018 AOR as well. I got married in July and added my wife to my application. While my application seemed to go through pretty quick, adding her to the application has been a slower process. But we've gone through all the stages and it looks now like her medical has passed (fingers crossed... it says so in the application page anyway). However, time is ticking down on the visitor visa she is on. We are just over a month away from the expiry of her eTA. It looks like we will still be in the application process when her visa expires.

I am just trying to figure out how she can continue to stay while we wait for the results. I've done some research and it looks like the best thing to do is to apply for a visit visa extension (to keep things simple) and include in a letter of explanation that we are waiting for a final decision on our PR application. Anybody with experience or more knowledge about this kind of situation?

Thanks

miaanpuria

Sep 11, 2018
CHD
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
App. Filed.......
June 14
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
June 14
Med's Done....
June 26
Just finished the call...

Me: Got a reply for my CSE that a decision has been made but I didn't receive the PPR, why?
Agent (after checking): Your file was approved on 5th Nov and currently in Sydney, Nova Scotia and your six months only ended couple of days ago so you are within the processing time.
Me: When I will get PPR?
Agent: Your file is currently in process to transfer to Ottawa and they will send you passport request email. We cannot tell you exact date but you should get the email from Ottawa office soon.

Feeling like a football, IRCC is kicking around Ottawa and Sydney o_O
mine was approved on 6th in Sydney, this means I can expect the same for me ....another Ray of hope

Hemusharma51

May 19, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2018
Nomination.....
May-18
AOR Received.
14-06-2018
Will order this weekend or first things Monday morning.
@cansha i need to ask one thing i ordered second set of GCMS Notes. I just received notes but there is no update except mail information to Ralph.
Current notes shows updation on Aug-18. After that there is no update. (Eligibility-Not Met).
But i received mail from Ralph Office on 01-Nov-18. That shows below status
Eligibility- Passed
Criminality-Passed
Security-Not Started yet”

I am confused that which status is correct.

Can you help me to understand the situation

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
@cansha i need to ask one thing i ordered second set of GCMS Notes. I just received notes but there is no update except mail information to Ralph.
Current notes shows updation on Aug-18. After that there is no update. (Eligibility-Not Met).
But i received mail from Ralph Office on 01-Nov-18. That shows below status
Eligibility- Passed
Criminality-Passed
Security-Not Started yet”

I am confused that which status is correct.

Can you help me to understand the situation
Eligibility status could have been reset if the file was moved across visa offices. So check last few pages for analyst notes to check if it was recommended passed or not.

Reactions: Adesua and tobs

Hemusharma51

May 19, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2018
Nomination.....
May-18
AOR Received.
14-06-2018
Eligibility status could have been reset if the file was moved across visa offices. So check last few pages for analyst notes to check if it was recommended passed or not.
@cansha all Notes are literally same with last GCMS. Except they added my request mail to Ralph which i send in Nov-18.
In that mail they provided me updated information about eligibility Passed.
I dont know why they didnt give any updatd information

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
@cansha all Notes are literally same with last GCMS. Except they added my request mail to Ralph which i send in Nov-18.
In that mail they provided me updated information about eligibility Passed.
I dont know why they didnt give any updatd information
Check the section "PAPER FILE TRANSFER" and see if your file has moved around after Ralph's office told the eligibility was passed. If not, may be they were mistaken or they were just replying to queries by copy pasting emails and it was a copy paste error.

Hemusharma51

May 19, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2018
Nomination.....
May-18
AOR Received.
14-06-2018
Check the section "PAPER FILE TRANSFER" and see if your file has moved around after Ralph's office told the eligibility was passed. If not, may be they were mistaken or they were just replying to queries by copy pasting emails and it was a copy paste error.
Thats means if “Paper File Transfer-0” then may be the information which i received from Ralph that is wrong?!!

sid1987

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-06-2018
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018
oooo so I see career talks going on in forum holy moly macaroni... niceee.... nice...

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Thats means if “Paper File Transfer-0” then may be the information which i received from Ralph that is wrong?!!
No that section shows movements between visa offices. So if your file moved to a different visa office after that email the eligibility status may have been reset. So sometimes when file moves to a new visa office eligibility status could go from "Recommended passed" to "Not started" etc.

However, if you are saying there are no analyst notes in the end of the pages which show your eligibility test was done then most likely Ralph's information was wrong.