+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

B. B.

Sep 11, 2018
After 4 tries and after waiting 35 minutes on the fourth attempt to be put through to an agent... I called at 7am Toronto time over Google Hangouts and then kept calling till I got fourth time lucky ;)
Tried today 4 times , but couldnt connect to any one, i dont know why there is no easier solution to get the updates!!!

Reactions: Nishika22

ngnhminh91

Nov 17, 2018
Congrats to all CEC applicants who got PPR......and congrats to everyone still expect.

if you're CEC inland, remember Canadapost is on rotating strike, don't send your document through em just cuz its cheap. USE OTHER MEANS PLEASE. second waiting timeline begins once u send passport for COPR, just use FEDEX < UPS < PUROLATOR and the rest.
Can someone please verify this? In the PPR email, they say that they will not send our passports back via any other couriers but Canada post.

Matt@123

Star Member
Sep 21, 2018
Hello Guys, Good to see lot of people received their PPR today. Wish everyone immerge in this PPR rain. BTW, I am lucky today. I am one among them. Here is my timeline.
CEC INLAND.
AOR -JUNE 8TH
IP1- JUNE 19TH
IP2- OCT 24TH
FILE APPROVED - OCT 26TH
PPR- NOV 26TH
Finally, I am so happy :):):)

I have one question, I have requested to submit my passport to Ottawa office. I was expecting, landing interview from CIC office. I wonder, since I am living in Toronto instead of sending passport to Ottawa. Can I request a landing interview. Does anyone have any idea about this ?
Thanks for all your awesome support in this forum and I wish you all have your golden email soon in your inbox

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
Hello Guys, Good to see lot of people received their PPR today. Wish everyone immerge in this PPR rain. BTW, I am lucky today. I am one among them. Here is my timeline.
CEC INLAND.
AOR -JUNE 8TH
IP1- JUNE 19TH
IP2- OCT 24TH
FILE APPROVED - OCT 26TH
PPR- NOV 26TH
Finally, I am so happy :):):)

I have one question, I have requested to submit my passport to Ottawa office. I was expecting, landing interview from CIC office. I wonder, since I am living in Toronto instead of sending passport to Ottawa. Can I request a landing interview. Does anyone have any idea about this ?
Thanks for all your awesome support in this forum and I wish you all have your golden email soon in your inbox
Congratulations!

@Nishika22 @B. B. And others from our ark, we got 1 from our ark.

I know this is more like CEC Inland's game but proximity to our ip2 dates make it more exciting.

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
Hi, Just got the good news from my brother. He received email today for passport submisison. Thanks everyone here for helping out with information and wish the ones waiting to get the email soon.
Can you post timeline and stream, please :)

UPmyst

Oct 22, 2018
CANADA
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
OTTAWA-SYDNEY(NS)
AOR Received.
JUNE 7
Got my PPR today.
CEC Inland
AOR: 7th June (spouse as dependent)
MED: 19th June
Approval confirmation on call: 26th Oct
PPR: 26th November
No status change or message on CIC account.

Cheered us both and finally some fuel to our plans and positivity.
Thank You guys for being helpful and extremely informative to me. I would wish good luck to all the people expecting PPR.

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
Got my PPR today.
CEC Inland
AOR: 7th June (spouse as dependent)
MED: 19th June
Approval confirmation on call: 26th Oct
PPR: 26th November
No status change or message on CIC account.

Cheered us both and finally some fuel to our plans and positivity.
Thank You guys for being helpful and extremely informative to me. I would wish good luck to all the people expecting PPR.
Congratulations!

Reactions: UPmyst

Afaz77

Oct 11, 2018
Just got off the phone to a super helpful agent who gave me the excellent news that my file has been approved since 7th of November. I'm assuming that was the date of my ghost update which I only noticed on the 14th simply because I normally check my account every 8-10 days.

I'm one of the IP2 26 October ark member. Fingers crossed everyone else hears the good news pretty soon.

By the way, Hearty Congratulations to everyone who got their PPR today.