AOR Received.
12-06-2018
Med's Done....
02-06-2018
Passport Req..
26-07-2018
LANDED..........
23-02-2019
Congratulations to everyone receiving your PPRs today! I'm glad to see it! Don't forget to update immitracker. :)

Reactions: tobs and Ronja5200

SomeOne89

Nov 26, 2018
Hi All..I have been watching this thread from the outside for some time now and seeing so many PPR mails today gave me such joy that I had to chime in and say Congrats!!!!..Now we can all wait with much more hope...keep up the good vibe guys! All the best to the rest of us waiting! ;) (my details are in my signature)

Invikto95

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
Congrats to all CEC applicants who got PPR......and congrats to everyone still expect.

if you're CEC inland, remember Canadapost is on rotating strike, don't send your document through em just cuz its cheap. USE OTHER MEANS PLEASE. second waiting timeline begins once u send passport for COPR, just use FEDEX < UPS < PUROLATOR and the rest.
Hey,
First of all congrats. Regarding sending the passport for COPR , the email specifically says that they will not return documents to a canadian address via any other courier other than pre paid express post.

newimmigrantionc

Star Member
Oct 16, 2016
Hey,
First of all congrats. Regarding sending the passport for COPR , the email specifically says that they will not return documents to a canadian address via any other courier other than pre paid express post.
Yes! I too have that doubt..
And also, it says Passport(s) OR photocopy(ies) of passport(s), but I have heard many people sending in their original passport. Which is better?

mohit_79

Oct 18, 2018
Thanks for your reply . I will add in case notes and hope for the best. I had just added relieving letters from company. Gcms notes I got after 30 days. Hope they acknowledge soon about to cross 6 months

Invikto95

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
Yes! I too have that doubt..
And also, it says Passport(s) OR photocopy(ies) of passport(s), but I have heard many people sending in their original passport. Which is better?
Read step 2. Passport for people from countries that need visa to travel. Photocopied are required if they need an Eta to travel. Its not either or. Depends on which country you are from. I personally think its safe to send it vua xpress post. I might try to reach an agent and find out if they have anything to say.
Cheers!

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
Thanks for your reply . I will add in case notes and hope for the best. I had just added relieving letters from company. Gcms notes I got after 30 days. Hope they acknowledge soon about to cross 6 months
As a personal suggestion, if you know what VO your file is being processed at. Also mail the same documents, directly to the VO too.

newimmigrantionc

Star Member
Oct 16, 2016
Read step 2. Passport for people from countries that need visa to travel. Photocopied are required if they need an Eta to travel. Its not either or. Depends on which country you are from. I personally think its safe to send it vua xpress post. I might try to reach an agent and find out if they have anything to say.
Cheers!
Thanks! I am from India.... i will need to re-read the email again.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
I posted yesterday how I was at "expectations are high for PPR" level ... Looking at so many PPRs now my expectations are at hysterical level.

To all guys who got PPR today .. many congrats once again ... And one more time request you to update Immitracker if you have your case listed there. THANK YOU!!

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
Okay folks ... I know I'm repeating myself for the third time ... BUT CEC Inland is on fire :D This is just wow and its just half a day of Monday. Never seen so many PPR on a Monday.
Who do you say will create the group now??

Reactions: Chef-de-Bureau