FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
Just got off the phone to a super helpful agent who gave me the excellent news that my file has been approved since 7th of November. I'm assuming that was the date of my ghost update which I only noticed on the 14th simply because I normally check my account every 8-10 days.

I'm one of the IP2 26 October ark member. Fingers crossed everyone else hears the good news pretty soon.

By the way, Hearty Congratulations to everyone who got their PPR today.
What would be your stream??

Curious, as most ark members are still waiting for the ghost to haunt them, including myself.

PatrickZ

Star Member
Jul 7, 2016
Hey! Congratulations to all those CEC inland applicant who received their PPR today! Looks like many of today's PPR recipients have their applications getting approved weeks ago. Since my application is still under review, I guess I still have a long way to go :(

BullsBelle

Jun 5, 2013
ONTARIO
Visa Office......
Kingston
Hi, does anyone know if you would be ineligible to sponsor for owing social services even though you are paying them back?

Chairaj

Apr 8, 2018
Visa Office......
Montreal
AOR Received.
06-14-2018
Med's Done....
06-28-2018
Passport Req..
12-13-2018
Your help is highly appreciated.

I got work experience points from my previous company. However, this company had closed few years ago.

Received a mail from IRCC, asking me to provide with an up-dated letter of employment and pay-stubs for all the years i have worked in that company.

1. Can I just contact my previous manager and ask him for the reference letter?
2. Should I have to provide all pay stubs or just a few from each quarter year should be sufficient ?

Thank you very much.

haihai89

Nov 26, 2018
Hi everyone. Congrats all new Canadian PRs. Today is full of exciting news. Quick question. Is PR result sent to our emails mostly on Mondays? or is it sent anytime? It's better to know so I will not check my inbox too often, which may break the whole country's internet server down soon! :) This group is amazing, especially June applicants. I have never seen any thread which is more active than this one. Not sure why though. Thanks and good luck to all of us who are still waiting!

Last edited:

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
Your help is highly appreciated.

I got work experience points from my previous company. However, this company had closed few years ago.

Received a mail from IRCC, asking me to provide with an up-dated letter of employment and pay-stubs for all the years i have worked in that company.

1. Can I just contact my previous manager and ask him for the reference letter?
2. Should I have to provide all pay stubs or just a few from each quarter year should be sufficient ?

Thank you very much.
If the company does not function any longer better get an affidavit signed by your ex manager.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/reference-letter-affidavit-format.455062/

Ideally they look at last 6 months of pay slips, but if they have specifically asked all, thats what you have to do

Reactions: tobs

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018

Musa1234

Nov 2, 2018
Good morning everyone
Golden Email Finally
CEC-Outland
AOR June 7th
MED passed June 18
ADR June 19th
Submitted same day
IP2 June 19th
Ghost update Oct 25/26
ADR N/A June 26
PPR November 26th 6:52am EST
I got up this morning with all intention to call CIC but then got mad that if I call I won’t get through anyway and this was before I checked my email. Was getting my 8 month ready and saw him playing with my phone about to delete my email lmao I grabbed the phone instantly and took a second look and was like can this be for real.
Exact same time when I got, congratulations!!

Reactions: UPmyst

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
Hi everyone. Congrats all new Canadian PRs. Today is full of exciting news. Quick question. Is PR result sent to our emails mostly on Mondays? or is it sent anytime? It's better to know so I will not check my inbox too often, which may break the whole country's internet server down soon! :) This group is amazing, especially June applicants. I have never seen any thread which is more active than this one. Not sure why though. Thanks and good luck to all of us who are still waiting!
Nope, they don't let you focus on your work...keep calm and keep checking...it's not even sure that they will send you the ppr by email ....they can send it to you as a document upload on CIC account too...

:(o_O

Reactions: haihai89