FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
Guys, is anyone facing problems with filtering Stream and Current status columns?

abd90

Star Member
Nov 7, 2018
Got of the phone with a super helpful agent today. He told me that I have passed everything but would not give me a date and said I should wait for a landing interview from my LVO which is Vancouver; just found out today that my application was moved from Ottawa to Etobicoke as the Primary Office.

I asked the agent do they usually issue landing interview or PPR? His reply was most VO issue PPR but there are a few that issue landing interviews. It completely depends on the VO.

He had also sent a mail to the VO to get in touch with me for my Landing Interview. Hoping to hear from Vancouver Office soon.

- IP2 Oct 24-27 Ark

Invikto95

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
Just out of curiosity. Did everyone receieve a Ready for Visa email? Or no-reply? Was it just to your email ID or in cic account as well. My friend suspects its a scam or something. Just want to make sure before I sent the documents. Been bugging me for a while. Lol. Any tips would be helpful. TIA
Allen

abd90

Star Member
Nov 7, 2018
Just out of curiosity. Did everyone receieve a Ready for Visa email? Or no-reply? Was it just to your email ID or in cic account as well. My friend suspects its a scam or something. Just want to make sure before I sent the documents. Been bugging me for a while. Lol. Any tips would be helpful. TIA
Allen
Off late a lot of people have been receiving PPR email in their span folder. I believe it could be either RFV or No-reply.

They will only send it to your email ID while the status update on your account will remain the same.

Invikto95

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
Off late a lot of people have been receiving PPR email in their span folder. I believe it could be either RFV or No-reply.

They will only send it to your email ID while the status update on your account will remain the same.
I got it in my email ID. What would that mean??Funny part is I applied through an agent and he did not receive it in his portal or ID . W

abd90

Star Member
Nov 7, 2018
I got it in my email ID. What would that mean??Funny part is I applied through an agent and he did not receive it in his portal or ID . W
That is strange. The only way I can think of is your email was mentioned in the application instead of your consultant's.

Invikto95

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
That is strange. The only way I can think of is your email was mentioned in the application instead of your consultant's.
Exactly.Strange is the word. I'm pretty sure his organizations email ID was included as well as they ask me about it everytime I call them. Anyways I will give them a call first thing tomorrow morning. Thanks for your response. Good night!

Reactions: abd90