+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

pathwaytofreedom

Star Member
Jun 10, 2018
We had 4 PPRs reported on Montreal thread for June candidates. That is the maximum we have seen from Montreal in a week.

@pathwaytofreedom AOR 10 June FSW O
@bazingaaa AOR 13 June FSW O
@saideepakb AOR 13 June FSW O
@Anujithvs AOR 07 June FSW I

Sorry folks to steal your thunder here but I gave 3 of you ample chance to post here :D:D Kidding I just wanted to share some good news from Montreal here.

Also, first two in the list had "Review Required" for work ex related documents as per GCMS notes and took action proactively and now have PPR well within 6 month mark. GCMS notes are really helpful especially for VOs like Montreal who won't send ADR till the last very moment and then take even additional time to act on ADR.

Read their experiences here

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/montreal-visa-office-lets-connect-here.575300/page-113#post-7396127
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/montreal-visa-office-lets-connect-here.575300/page-114#post-7396958
Thank you @cansha :)

Reactions: cansha

abd90

Star Member
Nov 7, 2018
Hey Guys! I called CIC on November, 20. My case was approved and they told me to wait PPR mail from Ottawa.
They do not have any specific schedule, however the mail should come by December,20 (6 month deadline:confused:).
Trying to wait patiently...
Timeline is in my info ;)
I called CIC on the same day and they told me the same thing - my file was approved. I just have to wait for a landing interview or PPR. My AOR is may 19. I have passed the 6 month mark. Just waiting for that "Golden Email". :D

Nishika22

Feb 23, 2018
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2018
I called CIC on the same day and they told me the same thing - my file was approved. I just have to wait for a landing interview or PPR. My AOR is may 19. I have passed the 6 month mark. Just waiting for that "Golden Email". :D
Yay! Good to hear these positive words from you, fellow !P2 24-27 Oct ark member :D There's hope for us folks yet...

Reactions: abd90

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
ok ... she said that my background process hasn't started yet so i think maybe it'll take me longer then 6 months cos most of other people are in IP2..
Nopes.. Montreal mostly gives PPR and IP2 on same days. There are only a "few" with IP2 status and mostly because they moved to IP2 and got an ADR.

Nishika22

Feb 23, 2018
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2018
I just got connected to CIC agent after 30 min wait. The agent wasn’t so nice, and he only replied that we have nothing for you if you are under 6 month mark, call us after Dec 4th. I tried to hit one more question about where is my file now, he said, since it was submitted online, it could be processed by anyone in the world! And I can’t tell. He even felt reluctant to open my file. Anyway, I got 1 certain information: my application hasn’t been sent to Mars but safely kept on earth.
Awwww! It sucks right...waiting for AT LEAST half an hour, then finding out...NOTHING :rolleyes: I wish these agents would realise what we have to go through to connect to them!!! Next time, ask for Aria when you call ;) She is one sympathetic soul - amen for agents who understand our plight.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
%age statuses by month as per Immitracker. Based on my past experience on reaction to this post will start with following disclaimer points :D:D
  • Yes the immitracker data may not be accurate. As we all know not everyone updates the data there. But I think it is okay. In practical world decisions are taken everyday based on a sample of a data set.
  • If you feel - “Oh I could list N reasons the data is not the right sample" … well yeah I know that BUT unless someone can give us better data, this is all we have. So let’s make peace with it.
  • Immitracker ignores inactive cases. And yes it does impact %ages. However, I think immitracker is correct in ignoring inactive cases.
  • I stand corrected on above. On 9th October there were a lot of cases which went inactive and hence were messing up the %age trends. I was not tracking active cases on regular basis as the numbers didn't change much. But to keep consistency I have now used active case number as on 21st Sep (as that is the only week I had captured number of active cases)
  • Having said all of above, I think this data can still be used to see trends which are useful. The %ages may not be accurate but overall movement is definitely indicative of progress
  • And lastly, if you disagree just ignore!

• Better movement in June compared to previous week. I know our Sydney friends are still waiting. May be this trend is because of NDVO showering PPRs and some movement in Montreal for June candidates.
  • July is moving along as well and seems to be on similar trend like June.
  • Both June and July are much behind the trend we saw for May.

We keep hoping for that one big week for June. Hope it is the next week! Happy Weekend Everyone.

PCC_desperate

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
%age statuses by month as per Immitracker. Based on my past experience on reaction to this post will start with following disclaimer points :D:D
  • Yes the immitracker data may not be accurate. As we all know not everyone updates the data there. But I think it is okay. In practical world decisions are taken everyday based on a sample of a data set.
  • If you feel - “Oh I could list N reasons the data is not the right sample" … well yeah I know that BUT unless someone can give us better data, this is all we have. So let’s make peace with it.
  • Immitracker ignores inactive cases. And yes it does impact %ages. However, I think immitracker is correct in ignoring inactive cases.
  • I stand corrected on above. On 9th October there were a lot of cases which went inactive and hence were messing up the %age trends. I was not tracking active cases on regular basis as the numbers didn't change much. But to keep consistency I have now used active case number as on 21st Sep (as that is the only week I had captured number of active cases)
  • Having said all of above, I think this data can still be used to see trends which are useful. The %ages may not be accurate but overall movement is definitely indicative of progress
  • And lastly, if you disagree just ignore!

• Better movement in June compared to previous week. I know our Sydney friends are still waiting. May be this trend is because of NDVO showering PPRs and some movement in Montreal for June candidates.
  • July is moving along as well and seems to be on similar trend like June.
  • Both June and July are much behind the trend we saw for May.

We keep hoping for that one big week for June. Hope it is the next week! Happy Weekend Everyone.

canadavisa.com should hire you! like joker said 'if you are good at something never do it for free' :cool:

Reactions: cansha